Been a while since I had made a topic with one of my MOCs on here. But I've been doing my own take with the Hero Factory line, far different than the Lego version. I have them as living machines, much like the Transformers line and like the line, broken in factions. Given that, I did stay on course with what Lego did until between the break from 2.0 to 3.0, which I had already done my take on the Quatros events. So instead of waiting for months, I just did my own thing from that point on.

Background: As Stormer engaged Deviot during the final battle of the war, Bulk commanded Stormer's orbital battleship, the L.S.F Avenger and led it with an armada to engage Deviot's Terrocon Star Force. Deviot ends up

immobilized and the Star Force is all but wiped out. Following the end of the war, Stormer, Bulk, and Stringer retires from the Hazard Unit and hands it over to a new generation. Fifty years later in 2417, only two Throwbots remain as the others had became Cyberbots. The Terrorcon faction had shatter following the end of the war and several formed rebel groups. One group led by a former Terrorcon soldier in the war, Reaper (Core Hunter) has plans to free Deviot. His Terrorcon Rebels manage to free the former Terrorcon Army leader and he captures the retired Hazard Unit commander, Stormer. This sends the current Hazard Unit led by Commander Evac to be sent to rescue him. As news of Deviot's return spreads, the remaining members of the original Hazard Unit undergo upgrades to be better prepare for the next encounter.

As Bulk, Stringer, Nex, and Stormer were mutated on Quatros as an result of their new battle armor absorbing the venom from the Fangz creatures. Upgrading the mutated bodies did become a challenge and some elements remained. Though Bulk could handle the painful operation better than Stringer and Nex could.

Here is my updated Bulk:

061.jpg

067-1.jpg

069-1.jpg

Bulk, Stormer, Stringer, and Nex:

009-6.jpg

From left to right:

Gear, Lunar, Flare, Omega, Force, Static, Evac (Active Hazard Unit), Stormer, Bulk, Stringer, Nex (Retired members)

070-1.jpg

I wasn't a huge fan of the 3.0 Heroes, but I love your take on them (using blue on Stringer works suprisingly well, as much as I liked when his secondary colour was orange and then yellow).

Bulk lives to his name, he looks powerful and strong. The colour scheme is well organized and the shell sizes you chose work well together. My only complaint is that his weapons feel a little plain if compared to Stringer and Nex. Stormer suffers the same problem.

I used the 3.0 shells with clips in a old MOC of mine, they do indeed make for great knee pads. In general, I love those pieces- their smoothness, their stylish look...

Edited by Shakar