Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Croissant

Tournament of Retribution III - Over-enthousiasm

Hello to all participants in the third Tournament of Retribution!

I'm very glad that we have so many participants again, and I can sense a lot of hatred and enthousiasm in the forums, which are both great!

However, as I also stated in another topic, things shouldn't run out of hand. When I see members commenting about 5 times or more in the same thread with insults, I think things are going a bit too far. Enthousiasm is good, but don't become too over-enthousiastic (I understand this is hard in one of the most awesome Pirates Tournaments ever, but still :pirate: ).

It's great that people are commenting on the entries, but usually 1 or two comments are enough to give your opinion. I also know that we've created a prize for members who make a lot of good comments, but I'd rather have 1 or 2 good and/or funny answers than 6 comments with useless insults.

I don't want to create a rule like a max. of 6 posts per topic or something like that, and I also don't want to scare you off (insults are still no problem!), but the Pirates forum shouldn't become a spamforum if you get what I mean. :wink: Just like all the other Eurobricks forums, we need to keep to a certain standard.

Fortunately, most of you are already very decent and active participants :thumbup:

Now have some more croissants and rum, and off to the drawing boards again!

Great reminder Admiral Croissant. Having fun is fine as long as it doesn't get out of hand.