Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 5

Day 5

005.jpg

Ivan Cons returned to his normal post to promptly be knocked out by a thrown rock.

---------------------------------------------------

006.jpg

"I'm g-g-getting out of her-r-e. It's a g-g-good thing they d-d-didn't take my k-key. K-k-killing me o-over a st-t-tutter..."

BANG

007.jpg

----------------------------------------------------

008.jpg

"And here's tomorrow's shipment! Oh boy, am I tired from dragging these."

009.jpg

"What is this?! A poisonous Red Moon Radish?! Is someone trying to poison me?!"

"No, just trying to distract you."

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

-------------------------------------------------

018.jpg

"Who keeps not taking away their keys?! Jesus! I'm going to be in so much trouble!"

019.jpg

"Please get to the cell door."

"How do you keep getting in here?"

"I had a police women under my employ for a while. We made copies of her key. Now, to the cell."

020.jpg

"Going to lock me in?"

"Wishful thinking. Lay down."

021.jpg

022.jpg

The Senator adressed the people the next day. "Last night Erik King, Bert Bennett and Ben Becker were lost to us. They were all townies. There is 12 votes for a minimum and 18 will seal the deal. Best of luck town."

---------------------

Here are the rules of Eurodina:

1. To win the game one group most outnumber the total sum of all the other groups. The town wins by killing all members of all mafia families.

2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them. To be voted out the player must be the higest voted player above 1/3 of the town. If only one person is above 1/3, they will be the one killed. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character/player or unvote: character/player. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.

3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore. Days will run for 72 96 hours.

4. Certain players will get night actions to be used during the night of the game. Since there are a lot of players, you do NOT have to send in a PM if you choose to not use an action. Simply do not send it. You have 48 hours to get in your actions before they are locked out. Those 48 hours begin at the end of the day.

5. The night abilities will be done in a randomized order each night.

6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody. you must post once a game day if you want to continue to play. 2 days without posting without talking to me first to warn me away will get your character killed or you replaced.

7. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.

8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.

9. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.

10. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.

11. Kill Shadows Day 1 No Metagaming please.

(Stolen mostly from Sandy)

Parts

001-1.jpg - Chief of Police Drake Nader (Police) (Draganator)

001-1-1.jpg - Police Man Hans Keen (Police) (Hewkii)

001-3.jpg - Police Man Abe Hollis (Police) (ADHO15)

001-5.jpg - Detective Quinn Man (Police) (Quarryman)

001-6.jpg - Mayor Flint Wick (Governor) (professor flitwick)

001-8.jpg - Ivan Cons (Bodyguard) (Inconspicuous)

001-9-2.jpg - Mr. Alex Burr (Lawyer) (Burman)

001-9-3.jpg - Mr. Mike Collins (Lawyer) (Millacol88)

001-9-4.jpg - Mr. Frank White (Restaurant Owner) (Whitefang)

001-9-5.jpg - Chef Kevin Juan (Chef) (The Crazy One)

001-9-7.jpg - Ron Adie (Waiter) (Admiral Ron)

001-9-8.jpg - Thomas Bricks (Waiter) (Minxter)

001-10-1.jpg - Mrs. Frankie Keen (Stay-at-home mother) (Fugazi)

001-10-2.jpg - Susan Keen (Student) (Surius Black)

001-10-5.jpg - Mr. Craig Boy (Firefighter) (Cralegoboy)

001-10-6.jpg - Mrs. Janice Boy (Banker) (Capt.JohnPaul)

001-10-9.jpg - Prof. Shaun Dows (Teacher) (Shadows)

001-10-10.jpg - Dr. Horace Leg (Doctor) (Legonator)

001-10-4.jpg - Erwin Long (Bar Worker) (Eskallon)

001-10-3.jpg - Gen (Bum) (Genaro)

001-10-12.jpg - Sean (Bum) (Sok117)

001-10-7.jpg - Mr. Brian Quest (Pet Store Owner) (BrickMe)

001-10-8.jpg - Mrs. Sandy Quest (Business Woman) (Sandy)

002-3.jpg - Dick “Defiant” Dillard (Biker Gang Leader) (Def)

002-5.jpg - Ian Deed (Biker) (iamded)

002-4.jpg - Harold Hiker (Biker)(HouseofH)

002-1.jpg - Bob The Biker (Biker) (Bob The Construction Man)

002-2.jpg - Red (Biker) (General Redwater)

019-2.jpg - Kung Pho Master Jim Butcher (Kung Pho Master) (JimButcher)

019-1.jpg - Walter Kovacs (Student of Kung Pho) (Walter Kovacs)

019-6.jpg - Mr. Ron Canter (Roncanator)

019-4.jpg - Benjamin Gershwin (Construction Worker) (Bendy Badger)

019-3.jpg - Mr. Ari Jay (Mortician) (Lord Arjay)

019-8.jpg - Mr. Percy Nutter (Peanuts)

019-9.jpg - Mrs. Alice Nutter (Artist) (Alice)

019-7.jpg - James Nutter (Student) (JCC10049)

019-5.jpg - Stash The Stylist (Fashion Designer) (Stash)

Edited by Zepher

Well, that was a strange night. I know where my suspicions are, but we can wait before throwing our votes out.

Rest in pieces peace, guys.

Oh Oiks and bobkins! Seems we were wrong voting out the stuttery fellow. Though on the bright side, we now can concentrate a bit more; without the stuttering.

Also thanks for killing my secretary, now I have to manage my own files! :hmpf_bad: Now, how do I make my computer make my coffee? Theres this retractable part for putting the pot on, but I'm lost after that!

uh oh, 3 innocents killed, thats not good, but at least theres no stutter. We need to find out who is doing this pronto!

So Ivan, did you see the person who threw the rock at you? and Stash, what was the information you were going to let loose?

Damn! Damn! Damn! Three in one night! We really should look into who voted for Erik. He was innocent as I said several times! We cannot afford to loose our town! There is defiantly scum in the voters for Erik.

Also Mayor Flint, how dare you talk ill of the dead! Who is to say our mayor isn't corrupt?

This is just madness... Another 3 more innocents.. I thought we convict the right one but it seems it is a grave mistake. What else have we managed to discover last night? I am looking forward to what Stash could have to add based on his account.

So Ivan, did you see the person who threw the rock at you?

Huh? :wacko: Why are there little birdies flying around my head? I can't remember anything except arriving and being hit. I've heard of role-blockers but not role-rockers.

Things are getting crazy around here. Three deaths? Let's tread carefully today.

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.

Everyone who said "Oh, he's stuttering, he's got to be scum!" What a lame pathetic excuse for a conviction. What's next, his hat is off at an angle, so therefore he's the mob boss?

People, please. That was a useless baseless conviction that got us nowhere. I understand we had no one else to vote for, but if we didn't, then why vote at all? That just brought the scum one step closer to victory.

Also, I'm beginning to think that Stash is not as truthful as he might portray himself to be. He asks the protector to protect him at night, as he has valuable intelligence to save the town. Rubbish, he's just trying to save his own skin so that he won't get killed or voted off. I'm thinking that he knows at most one scum, and he'll give him/her to us. Then, once we have his trust, he'll start throwing out fake names, and saying "I got rid of one of them for us, trust me on this one."

He's either scum or neutral. He's already said he's "Neutral" but I can say I'm the President of the bloody Poultry Club, and none of you can say anything about it! He'll reveal it day-by-day, ha! That's just so the man can stay alive long enough to kill all those willing to believe him. If he was really honest, why not release it all in one day? So he can survive, that's why. He's nothing but trouble, and if I remember well, he had been voting for Eric King since Day One.

Stash the Fashion Designer is nothing but trouble. I'm sure he'll most likely try and steer towards me being scum today, in an effort to save his own skin after I just told you all this.

Remember, people. Anyone can make up anything without any proof.

Remember that.

That's a shame, three more of our beloved townies dead... default_sadnew.gif We didn't even get one scum last night.

Damn! Damn! Damn! Three in one night! We really should look into who voted for Erik. He was innocent as I said several times! We cannot afford to loose our town! There is defiantly scum in the voters for Erik.

Also Mayor Flint, how dare you talk ill of the dead! Who is to say our mayor isn't corrupt?

Yes, you're probably right, I have no doubt scum joined in on the vote. But was it me? No, I simply took the evidence provided and went with it. I am sorry he was town, but what else were we going to do? What if he really was scum? There is more than one family after all.

Anyway, today should prove interesting. Stash is still alive, and he did say he was willing to share some information with us. So how about it, Stash?

If he was really honest, why not release it all in one day? So he can survive, that's why. He's nothing but trouble, and if I remember well, he had been voting for Eric King since Day One.

That reminds me..... I heard a story once, it went like this:

There was once a murderous king who always killed his wife each night. But one wife started telling him a story and said she would finish tomorrow. Interested, the king didn't kill her, and heard the rest of the story, so each night the wife told half of a story and lived....

SO, Stash can just keep coming up with a story each night to stay alive. Good thinking. :classic:

Also, I'm beginning to think that Stash is not as truthful as he might portray himself to be. He asks the protector to protect him at night, as he has valuable intelligence to save the town. Rubbish, he's just trying to save his own skin so that he won't get killed or voted off. I'm thinking that he knows at most one scum, and he'll give him/her to us. Then, once we have his trust, he'll start throwing out fake names, and saying "I got rid of one of them for us, trust me on this one."

I'm with you on that, brother. If he's working with us, town, he shouldn't be revealing that he has special talents, as it makes him a target. I'm sure he knows that, he's been around the block a few times, so stating that was a ploy of sorts.

If he had any good info delivered in a timely manner, he might not seem like such a rabble rouser.

That's a shame, three more of our beloved townies dead... default_sadnew.gif

Yes, you're probably right, I have no doubt scum joined in on the vote. But was it me? No, I simply took the evidence provided and went with it. I am sorry he was town, but what else were we going to do? What if he really was scum? There is more than one family after all.

You were one who did have somereasoning even though it was not that good.

I do have to concur about Stash. He is hiding something, or as it has been said before, hiding nothing so he won't kill him off.

NO surprise Stash voted for Erik. :hmpf_bad:

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.

Everyone who said "Oh, he's stuttering, he's got to be scum!" What a lame pathetic excuse for a conviction. What's next, his hat is off at an angle, so therefore he's the mob boss?

People, please. That was a useless baseless conviction that got us nowhere. I understand we had no one else to vote for, but if we didn't, then why vote at all? That just brought the scum one step closer to victory.

I am SO sick of repeating this over and over again. This is the FINAL. FINAL.

FINAL. Time I'm going to say this. We did NOT vote for Erik because of his stutter. If you're wondering why, then, oh, maybe you should've been listening. Remember back and find out for yourself why we convicted him.

Now, what were you saying about throwing baseless accusations around?

As interesting as this banter about Stash is, I'm afraid I must interrupt it. I have some very important information to tell all of you.

I haven't said anything before now, because I haven't had any solid information before. I have a night action. I can see what actions others use during the night. I think the official term is a Peeping Tom.

Up till now, I haven't caught anyone in the act. But last night, I saw Frank White/WhiteFang try and convert someone! I have no idea if he was successful (and I doubt he will tell us the truth if he did), but I have no doubts that he is one of the mob bosses.

Believe me or not. I will be voting for Frank as soon as possible. If he is convicted and I am wrong, I accept my fate, and am prepared to be lynched on day 6. But I am not wrong.

Frank White is scum. More than that, he is a boss. I trust the good people of this town to do the right thing.

I haven't said anything before now, because I haven't had any solid information before. I have a night action. I can see what actions others use during the night. I think the official term is a Peeping Tom.

In case you are not aware, a Peeping Tom night action is where one observe someone whether he/she is out of the usual confinements. If you are able to see what actions someone is using, you are not able to tell what loyalty does one lies, because you coined yourself as a peeping tom and not an investigator.

Up till now, I haven't caught anyone in the act. But last night, I saw Frank White/WhiteFang try and convert someone! I have no idea if he was successful (and I doubt he will tell us the truth if he did), but I have no doubts that he is one of the mob bosses.

Blah! I don't know how you conjour this whole mumbo jumbo crap and how you determine that I was converting. Are you even sure that I was doing such a terrible night action. I will not be inclined to share what I am capable of yet, but I know for certain what I am capable of doing. If you want to go ahead and smear me, feel free to do so.

In case you are not aware, a Peeping Tom night action is where one observe someone whether he/she is out of the usual confinements. If you are able to see what actions someone is using, you are not able to tell what loyalty does one lies, because you coined yourself as a peeping tom and not an investigator.

Blah! I don't know how you conjour this whole mumbo jumbo crap and how you determine that I was converting. Are you even sure that I was doing such a terrible night action. I will not be inclined to share what I am capable of yet, but I know for certain what I am capable of doing. If you want to go ahead and smear me, feel free to do so.

This is exactly the kind of thing I'd expect you to say. Maybe Peeping Tom is not the correct term. I'm not so experienced in these games...of life.

But I know what my night ability is. I can see others night actions. And I know what I saw. That was you, Frank, attempting to convert someone.

And my offer still stands. If Frank is convicted and is innocent, I won't even try to mount a defense. I have no doubts of your guilt, Mr. White. I suggest you prepare yourself to meet Carrie Price in hell.

This is exactly the kind of thing I'd expect you to say. Maybe Peeping Tom is not the correct term. I'm not so experienced in these games...of life.

If you knew exactly what I want to said, then why don't you mention it in the first place instead of jumping at my defence. There is a given fixed term based on our roles we played.

But I know what my night ability is. I can see others night actions. And I know what I saw. That was you, Frank, attempting to convert someone.

Wrong. I don't have such ability to commit such terror. In fact, I am suspecting that you could be using your own personal neutral agenda to achieve your own selfish objective at the expense of a loyal citizen like myself.

As interesting as this banter about Stash is, I'm afraid I must interrupt it. I have some very important information to tell all of you.

Believe me or not. I will be voting for Frank as soon as possible. If he is convicted and I am wrong, I accept my fate, and am prepared to be lynched on day 6. But I am not wrong.

Frank White is scum. More than that, he is a boss. I trust the good people of this town to do the right thing.

Well, I'm inclined to take your word, as Frank White being Innocent would mean your death sentence. Looks like Stash will get to live another day.

If you knew exactly what I want to said, then why don't you mention it in the first place instead of jumping at my defence. There is a given fixed term based on our roles we played.

Wrong. I don't have such ability to commit such terror. In fact, I am suspecting that you could be using your own personal neutral agenda to achieve your own selfish objective at the expense of a loyal citizen like myself.

I assure you I am no Neutral. I am a loyal townie, unlike you Frank.

I must go and practice my Kung Pho now. I have nothing more to say to scum like you.

I assure you I am no Neutral. I am a loyal townie, unlike you Frank.

I must go and practice my Kung Pho now. I have nothing more to say to scum like you.

Now, you shun me away by throwing a random accusations at my face and leave a loyal citizen to deal on its own.

Stash the Fashion Designer is nothing but trouble. I'm sure he'll most likely try and steer towards me being scum today, in an effort to save his own skin after I just told you all this.

Remember that.

Hey, i just noticed something, Stash's hair-do was once again at a scene of a murder/convertion. At Ben Becker's murder, what is that in the crate? none other than Mr Stash's hair. I suggest he quickly explains himself.

Geez... mostly quiet nights and then wholesale death and destruction. Still, it looks like we're getting some useful info out of the night and I think I know where my vote will be going at this point, and if that goes wrong, where it will go tomorrow night.

But, nothing is decided yet and I hope that we can hear some more from the involved parties. I don't want to see us have another night like the last one ... :hmpf_bad:

At Ben Becker's murder, what is that in the crate? none other than Mr Stash's hair.

Which is also known as a cabbage. :grin:

I have to say, with three deaths taking place on one night, I'm starting to get worried. We were doing great earlier, so we have to shape up again, alright?

He's either scum or neutral. He's already said he's "Neutral" but I can say I'm the President of the bloody Poultry Club, and none of you can say anything about it! He'll reveal it day-by-day, ha! That's just so the man can stay alive long enough to kill all those willing to believe him. If he was really honest, why not release it all in one day? So he can survive, that's why. He's nothing but trouble, and if I remember well, he had been voting for Eric King since Day One.

Remember that.

No need for me to remember it, I reposted it so everyone can see it. And no, I won’t attempt to sway anyone that you are scum. You did such a wonderful job of trying to throw any and all blame on me for stuff you haven’t a clue about. Everyone just saw how you lashed out at me, don’t worry.

REMEMBER THAT!

That reminds me..... I heard a story once, it went like this:

There was once a murderous king who always killed his wife each night. But one wife started telling him a story and said she would finish tomorrow. Interested, the king didn't kill her, and heard the rest of the story, so each night the wife told half of a story and lived....

SO, Stash can just keep coming up with a story each night to stay alive. Good thinking. :classic:

First rule of life, if you have information, then you never reveal everything at once. I mean come on, with people like that guy ^^^^^^, I need to be smart. He’s got his theories and I have my facts; which is fine though, every idiot is welcome to an opinion

I'm with you on that, brother. If he's working with us, town, he shouldn't be revealing that he has special talents, as it makes him a target. I'm sure he knows that, he's been around the block a few times, so stating that was a ploy of sorts.

If he had any good info delivered in a timely manner, he might not seem like such a rabble rouser.

Nope, I am not a rabble rouser. I have more than one scum’s name, rest assured. I revealed what I did to inform a few people of what specialties I possess.

I do have to concur about Stash. He is hiding something, or as it has been said before, hiding nothing so he won't kill him off.

NO surprise Stash voted for Erik. :hmpf_bad:

Yeah, WOW! What was I thinking. I should have totally tried to confuse everyone and start a vote for another person! Unreal, I was so dumb! Thank you so much Mr. Green Jeans! Next time I’ll be sure to screw up the entire voting process and throw everyone off!

NOT! Twit.

Hey, i just noticed something, Stash's hair-do was once again at a scene of a murder/convertion. At Ben Becker's murder, what is that in the crate? none other than Mr Stash's hair. I suggest he quickly explains himself.

That was a head of lettuce! What's the matter with you?

Ok, now that all of that crap is out of the way…Only mob bosses can convert right? So if someone witnessed a conversion, or an attempted conversion, then that person would most likely be a mob boss, right? Based on my common sense info from games of life, I’m going to go with Walter Kovac’s information. Unless Frank White can get people to provide an alibi…

As for my information, I will not do like the clown Nutter suggested and split us apart into a dual vote where nothing gets done. I do have valid information, and I really hope that Walter ain’t FOS, because my info also deals with mob affiliates. I have two confirmed and am more than happy to share one of them first thing tomorrow providing no one sneaks in to drop any more info. Unless we vote for Frank and he turns out to be innocent, well then Walter will most likely die a quick death.

And there are a few people who are aware of my information, and I have asked them to leave it for me to reveal. So far they have been very helpful, and I appreciate all of their efforts.