moc_hauntedhouse_10.jpg

^ A little horrorscene I created for my modified Haunted House. A bathtub full of blood and a dead person staring right back at you...

While building, it reminded me of the most frightfull scenes I saw when I was just a kid. The bathtub scene in room number 237. Man, I get chills down my spine thinking about it... I know, it wasn't bloody at all. Just shocking. Imagine... You think our embrazing a beautifull naked woman while looking in the mirror to see it is really a decaying but living corpse... That kind of subtlty can't be reproduced in Lego. So I got blood instead...

moc_hauntedhouse_10d.jpg

^ A bathtub full of blood.

The golden fountain really isn't my thing. I considder it too much of a toy-piece but it fits the building this scenery is just part of really well...

moc_hauntedhouse_10e.jpg

moc_hauntedhouse_10b.jpg

Enjoy!

Feel free to comment

(I will post pics of the whole building very soon! Just felt that this scenery deserved a thread of it's own. :blush: )

Edited by B Rick

Great! I´m a fan of horror MOCs. :)

But maybe it would have been easier to photograph if the bathroom were a bit larger?

Thanks guys!

lego_phantom_manor.jpg

But maybe it would have been easier to photograph if the bathroom were a bit larger?

Heksu, this moc is part of a bigger moc/mod. I have rebuild my haunted house with a complete interior. I think the bathroom is big enough in this house, which I allready made much bigger. (I've used 2 haunted house sets for this build.) I'm quite happy with the foto's and see no need to make photographing this one easier. :wink:

Here's LINK to my bigger and badder haunted house.

Thnaks again guys!

Edited by B Rick

That's awesome! I need to get cracking... I have a few ideas, but yours is really cool.