Sign in to follow this  
TrumpetKing

Collectible Minifigures Mafia- Confirmation

8737705800_4fa3e75325.jpg

9304393740_587ed5bba3_z.jpg

"Are you ready, Fluffy?" Mercutio Robertson asks as the pair walks up to the Hotel de Booticcio

9301612865_524819bc02_z.jpg

"Everybody! They're coming!" Carlisa Masinelli whispers, as the other guests cower in fear of the supposed Minotaur visit.

9301612453_2da8ba1058_z.jpg

"Hello, everybody!" Mercutio announces boldly. "It has come to my attention that Sebastiano Ugliano is dead, and his killers are in this room, disguised as members of the Council. I'm leaving it up to you all to find them."

9304392734_4873e23f5f_z.jpg

"Each day you will vote to lynch each other. The person with the most votes will be interrogated and likely killed. We'll start tomorrow". Mercutio declares as he walks off.

The Players

9304744180_fe37d536e4_o.png Mercutio Robertson, Host, played by TrumpetKing- NPC

9301968317_cb7522f64f_o.png Fluffy, Host, Played by Hinckley- NPC

9304761000_edebf4b4b1_o.png Ronald Montague, Farmboy, Played by DarthPotato

9304760094_3d2894e53a_o.png Balthasar Jameson, Storytime Reader, Played by Kristel

9304758936_b41210412a_t.jpg Juliet Williamson, Friendly Dwarf, Played by CallMePie

9304758122_38213fffe7_o.png Amanda Lazaro, Quriky Girl, Played by PsyKater

9301974593_a7c46f72cf_o.png Laurence Adams, City Boy, Played by Purpearljellyblob

9301973941_b0549158d8_o.png Danyelle DeFalco, Skin-diseased, Played by Adam

9301973485_d52bc6d2e0_o.png Janice Capulet, Tough Girl, Played by Kadabra

9301972479_68bc85fe3e_o.png Benvolio Roni, Homeless, Played by Mencot

9301971901_414e133a30_o.png Brittney Alfredo, Preppy Mom, Played by Piratedave84

9301970853_e6352578d7_o.png Margret Pines, Twins with Alicia, Played by Capt. Redblade

9304750628_412daf4458_o.png Alicia Pines, Twins with Margret, Played by LegoDad

9304750136_b65cd8fd52_o.png Paris Shawty, Drag Queen, Played by Tamamono

9304749676_f72d343a4b_o.pngTybalt Pearson, Burly Man, Played by Waterbrick Down

9301967551_b574e19278_o.png Melanie Detruccio, Musician, Played by mostlytechnic

9304747526_466bc874b4_o.png Rosie Fettucini, Obsessed with her hair, Played by Peanuts

9304746822_dae7f47ce5_o.png Carlisa Masinelli, The "Hip" Mom, Played by Endgame

9301965667_95f7000af9_o.png Romeo Barnaby, Adventurer, Played by Esurient

9301965019_39087a2207_o.png Eric Escalus, Handsome Punk, Played by Dannylonglegs

9301964435_e62e871a82_o.png Abraham Petruzzi, Hippie, Played by Fred Daniel Yam

9301736861_d76cb9d03c_o.png Rocky Sniffles, Redneck, Played by Captain Nemo

Reserves

LegoDad

Jamesn

Zakura

The Rules

1. Each player will be given an alignment to play as. Each player will be aligned with either The Council or The Monsters. No Third-Party alignments will be in this game. At all. To win, the Council must eliminate all of the Villains, and the Villains must outnumber the Council.

2. Each day you may vote to lynch a player. The player who receives votes from a majorityof the remaining players will be lynched. Voting must be done in the following format.Vote: Character Name (Player). No other format will be accepted. Unvoting may be done similarly, under the same format and criteria as voting.

3. A day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote for the first 24 hours of the Day thread. After 72 hours, it is now night. When the 72 hours of the day are over, please send your night action, if any, to Hinckley and I using the Role PM we sent you. The night phase will last a maximum of 48 hours.

4. The alignment of the player lynched, and any that died during the night, will be revealed at the start of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM.This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Role Claiming should be done at your own risk. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. Any questions about your role or the game must be asked in your Role PM that you received.

11. In your Role PM, you have been given a Personality Quirk. I request that you try to speak in your personality quirk a minimum of three times per day, but I will not make it a requirement. Try to have fun with it though!

12. Violation of ANY of the above rules will result in a vote penalty (1 vote for every 4 players left) on the first offense, and removal from the game on the second offense.

Edited by TrumpetKing

I'm the SH to the A to the WTY, and ain't no otha' girl in this club so fly - I'm Shawtylicious!

*falsetto voice* Why hello~o~o there, dahlings. *flips hair* What do we have here? Monsters? Yawn. Bo-r~ring :hmpf:Dahling, why did you even call us out here for?? I'm sure your little... pet... could eat those nasty monsters in no time at all. It's not like he could get any more disgusting. :sadnew:

To those of you who don't know me, my name's Paris. As in Hilton. If any of the fellas in the crowd need a little... somethin'-somethin'... gimme a holler. I'll be backstage. :wink:

And don't forget to check out my blog, dahlings - it's called 100 Queenlike Tips for the Unfortunately Endowed.

-Tip #45: Want to be gorgeous? Having trouble with naughty facial hair? Stop trying to fight the beard, make it work for you! Who's to say a lady can't have a lil' facial hair? :wink:

Balthasar Jameson reporting in. Now where are those little dorks? I've got some story-book reading to do!

Lalalalalaaaaaaaa!!!

As you can see, I'm here and ready to ROCK THIS HOUSE!

Too bad the band isn't here, but I gotta find a new one. My last band left during my bout of tuberculcitis. Anyone know how to ROCK?!? Eric, you look like you've got potential. Rosie? Paris? And Janice, you look fabulous!

Uhh... Guys? I... think I might've walked up 39 steps getting up here. That's 3 13s. That means I'm triple unlucky! Can somebody hold me?! Think of the children! What will they do if their mum gets murdered by some giant black cat of misfortune, huh? What then?!

So, seems like we'll all be monster hunting for the foreseeable future. Tybalt here, or Ty for short, or Tyba for medium, whatever strikes your fancy. Mrs. Masinelli, you may think yourself unlucky, but I count myself 3 times as lucky getting to spend as much time as we have admiring the radiance of your beauty. Have I ever expressed to you how lovely your eyes are? :wub:

Mrs. Masinelli, you may think yourself unlucky, but I count myself 3 times as lucky getting to spend as much time as we have admiring the radiance of your beauty. Have I ever expressed to you how lovely your eyes are? :wub:

*flips hair*

*falsetto voice* I have eyes too, dahling. Here, look. :sweet:

Hello everyone, I'm Rosie Fettucini, and here with me is Henry the Hair Brush.

So, I think I'm ready to start playing. How about you, Henry?

Why, thanks, Henry. I'd commend your hairstyle as well, but you don't have one. Yes, I spent quite some time preparing my hair for this occasion, but I think it's worth it.

Too bad the band isn't here, but I gotta find a new one. My last band left during my bout of tuberculcitis. Anyone know how to ROCK?!? Eric, you look like you've got potential. Rosie? Paris? And Janice, you look fabulous!

No chance. Top-ranking thrixologists have proven that Rock music is detrimental to gorgeous hair. And my hair is gorgeous.

Haha, thanks, Henry. You may not actually be a studied thrixologist, but compliments are always welcome.

So, seems like we'll all be monster hunting for the foreseeable future. Tybalt here, or Ty for short, or Tyba for medium, whatever strikes your fancy. Mrs. Masinelli, you may think yourself unlucky, but I count myself 3 times as lucky getting to spend as much time as we have admiring the radiance of your beauty. Have I ever expressed to you how lovely your eyes are? :wub:

Wait... So the one who took my luck... it was you! Are you a wizard or something?? I heard about those, don't insult their hats.

...Although, yes, my eyes are quite dazzling. Gotta keep up with the latest trends, y'know? :wub:

I'm Brittney and I am ready to play ... Risk! Anyone up for a game! I llllllooooooooovvvvvveee Risk!

Or Monopoly or chess or Sorry! or Clue or Jenga or, or, or .... Anything! Be my friends play with me pleeeeeaaaase!

Oh hay. :wink: The party can start now - Danyelle is here. People like to say that I'm not skin diseased, I'm skin blessed. I was born this way - :wub: born to be beautiful. Born to be luscious. :wub_drool:

Ronald Montague here! Are any of you ladies Jamaican? Because you're Jamaican me crazy.

You dummy, if you put the "you're" in then the line is redundant. :hmpf: You should try something like, "Girl, are you a beaver? Cause damn."

Da how-are-ya doing fellow Council members?! We've got a murder-ers in here, and we need to wrestle them down; so if it's anything similar to wrestling gators you've done got the right red head on yer team! Now let’s get 'er done!

Oh hay. :wink: The party can start now - Danyelle is here. People like to say that I'm not skin diseased, I'm skin blessed. I was born this way - :wub: born to be beautiful. Born to be luscious. :wub_drool:

You dummy, if you put the "you're" in then the line is redundant. :hmpf: You should try something like, "Girl, are you a beaver? Cause damn."

What have we here? Hey, kiss me if I'm wrong, but do the dinosaurs still exist?

What have we here? Hey, kiss me if I'm wrong, but do the dinosaurs still exist?

Ohhh that's much better. :wink: Tell me, how much of my silk smooth skin am I showing right now? Because something tell's me it's not enough. :wink:

Oh! Is that a minotaur?! :sweet: Hey, did you know the average attention span is 7 secon-

Wow, my skin is so beautiful in this lighting... :wub:

I'm Brittney and I am ready to play ... Risk! Anyone up for a game! I llllllooooooooovvvvvveee Risk!

Or Monopoly or chess or Sorry! or Clue or Jenga or, or, or .... Anything! Be my friends play with me pleeeeeaaaase!

*falsetto* Oh~h, dahling, have you even read my blog!? Tip #78: Never let anyone know you're desperate! Instead, let that desperation come out as subtler things, like getting a Brazilian wax or stuffing your bra.

Some people ~never~ learn. :sadnew: Come to my place tonight, I'll teach you how to be truly alluring. We can play some board games too, if you'd like. Of course, we'll be using a different kind of wood from a board. *excruciatingly fake laugh* :grin:

It looks like we're still missing Juliet, Margret, Alicia, Benvolio, Romeo, Janice, and Laurence. I hope you all are enjoying the accommodations.

*falsetto* Oh~h, dahling, have you even read my blog!? Tip #78: Never let anyone know you're desperate! Instead, let that desperation come out as subtler things, like getting a Brazilian wax or stuffing your bra.

Some people ~never~ learn. :sadnew: Come to my place tonight, I'll teach you how to be truly alluring. We can play some board games too, if you'd like. Of course, we'll be using a different kind of wood from a board. *excruciatingly fake laugh* :grin:

I love playing games with wood!

I need me some daddy for my babies! You look like an amazing role model for them! Move in with me, tonight! Lets get married! I love you! I'm pregnant! It's yours! Love me!

I love playing games with wood!

I need me some daddy for my babies! You look like an amazing role model for them! Move in with me, tonight! Lets get married! I love you! I'm pregnant! It's yours! Love me!

*falsetto* Oh... dahling... :look: If you're looking for a "Daddy", you'll have to look someplace else. I'm strictly a Mommy. But only to men. Not to children. I don't think that's even legal, dahling... :look:

It looks like we're still missing Juliet, Margret, Alicia, Benvolio, Romeo, Janice, and Laurence. I hope you all are enjoying the accommodations.

Finally here! I am Romeo Barnaby, I am also known as Romeo the Adventurer. But I am not anyone's Romeo. I am just my own Romeo. Just came back from the most amazing place in the world! The Great Desert. It has the most amazing floating castles, lifestock and the sand, yes the sand, I would say is the best in the world! Better than any beach! It is so exciting, everytime I travel there's something different! I have been there a million times!

There is this one time in The Great Desert, I saw Sandman. Yes, it was rather daunting but yeah. You guys should go there...

Hey all. I like punching things, kicking puppies, and home cooking. Anybody want a cookie? They're freshly baked. :grin:

Well, Henry, it seems like they're playing games now. Do you want to play?

Yeah, me neither. And I must say, I've never seen a hair brush play a game before. How do you keep yourself busy when I'm not around?

Huh, who would have guessed? Nah, don't mind me, I'll get by on my own while you hit on that comb. I heard there's a new paper on an alternate interpretation of the perfect hairstyle, which has caused quite a stir. despite the fact that my hair still is perfect by all scientific standards, it can't hurt to keep yourself informed. Anyway, leave a tie on the doorknob if you need your privacy. :sweet:

So, does anyone here want some tips on how to improve his hair? I see a lot of people who'd need them...and a few lost causes. :sceptic: