Sign in to follow this  
Tamamono

Silver City Mafia: Day 3 - Winchester '73

Players only please!

7381746522_4e89b2c30c_o.png

Thursday, June 24th

11:46 P.M.

9186559709_dd4e5a0034_o.png

In the dark of the night, someone sits alone in the middle of a cornfield...

9189359646_9f894c04f2_o.png

Kimberly Long kneels at the shrine she made to her late husband, praying for him.

"Oh, Chester... sweet Chester... why did the virus have to take you!? You were so dear to me... you were my only reason to live! Live without you has been more painful than I could ever imagine... I miss you..."

9186559287_cd40df5d14_o.png

A rustling noise distracts her from her depressing one-sided conversation with her husband.

9186559323_9a8f4a7aac_o.png

Suddenly, a dark figure emerges from the corn field, dressed in a white work shirt, suspenders, and a wavy red wig.

"Ch-Chester...?" Mrs. Long stammers. "Is that you...?"

But of course, it wasn't Chester - he's dead. However, in her depressed state, poor old Kimberly is completely convinced that this creature standing before her is Chester W. Long.

9186558855_33028ef813_o.png

Not wasting its time this time around, the dark figure pulls out an enormous sword.

9186558647_51b8efb3dd_o.png

Kimberly gasps. However, much to the figure's surprise, it's not out of fear. Instead, it's out of delight.

"Oh, Chester, you've come for me; you've come to reap my soul and bring me to Heaven! Chester, oh my sweet, perfect Chester, take me away from here! This world is too painful! End my mortal life and take me with you to Heaven, where we can finally be alone again!"

9189358444_2d2605d677_o.png

The figure doesn't need to be told twice. With one swift swipe, it slashes through Kimberly's neck, killing her.

Kimberly Long dies with tears in her eyes. Tears of joy.

9189358178_85f950ca78_o.png

And that is the end of Kimberly Long (Kristel).

~~~

Friday, June 25th, 1880

Silver City, AZ

Will Silver City's bad fortune ever run out? This morning Mrs. Long was found dead in the middle of her family's cornfield. God knows what would ever possess anyone to kill such a nice lady. Needless to say, she was Village.

Then we have Mrs. Esther Thompson, wife of some miner, if I remember correctly. She gathered up quite a number of votes over the last couple of days, and was finally hanged yesterday evening. Surprisingly, she too was Village. This is definitely not good - four good people dead in the last two days. Will Silver City ever recover??

9189358056_4ee2d88503_o.png

The next morning, the Captain stands among the citizens of Silver City, as apposed to above them as usual. He remains stoical, but his eyes show his true feelings of worry for the town.

9186558059_961f0c7747_o.png

Young Damien Long is practically catatonic at the death of his mother. Hell, she was the only person who would even associate with him! She was also... his mother!

His beloved pigs sniff him, trying to decide whether or not it would be safe to eat him now. His occasional breathing dissuades them, however.

9186557509_df62c9756a_o.png

Meanwhile, Carletta tries to tell Molly's fortune.

"The illustrious Carletta Emilia Benita Lucia Cecilia Maria Giuliana Roberta Consuela Rosalina Margarita Puerta can see through your soul like a looking glass!!! In your near future... you will be... knocked up by some random miner!"

"Oh no, I don't want that!!

:cry_sad: " Poor Ms. Tennant is completely under the long-named magician's gypsy spell.

9189357174_a92caacfa9_o.png

Sheriff Emanuel suddenly tips his hat and gasps with joy. "I can talk again!

:cry_happy: "

9189356872_cc9c31ecf9_o.png

"Quiet down, everyone... quiet!" the Captain shushes the town's chatter. "This is no laughing matter! Kimberly Long and Esther Thompson are both dead, and they were Village too!"

9186556723_762fa8b112_o.png

"Now, I'm not one to back down from a challenge, and these murderers are definitely challenging me now. I am going to find you bastards, and when I do, hanging will be the least of your worries!"

The Living (20)

9080893438_540143c5b3_o.png Captain Thomas A. Minnow - Not played by Tamamono

9080892068_e5bb820696_o.png Corporal Daniel Sutcliffe - NPC

9080893228_17f9ab4222_o.png Private Arthur Stark - NPC

9042888960_8291c3155c_o.png Liz Devon, wife of Patrick - played by LegoDad

9042994908_b9de845357_o.png Connie Radford, rancher and wife of Zachary - played by Clanure

9042823538_1d1b22afdf_o.png Boris Wheeler, lawyer - played by TheBoyWonder

9040822363_a1534f03bc_o.png Perry Nathan, baker - played by Peanuts

9042883484_3a3e5a1c29_o.png Beatrice Kingsley, bartender and aunt of Tristan - played by Bob

9043059604_00501e371b_o.png Carletta Maria Puerta, fortune teller - played by CallMePie

9040800247_6388d2a365_o.png Michael Thompson, miner, father of Sheridan and husband of Esther - played by Mencot

9040830261_dea05a378a_o.png Tristan Kingsley, stableboy and nephew of Beatrice - played by Trumpetking

9042818992_3deee9ab65_o.png Clay Redfeather, fur trapper - played by Capt. Redblade

9042892378_e0465c96b0_o.png Jessica Nelson, wife of Drake and mother of Abigail - played by jamesn

9040624847_152570ca2c_o.png Zachary Radford, rancher and husband of Connie - played by Zakura

9040672667_50764f2dfe_o.png Prudence Jellison, teacher - played by Purpearljellyblob

9042846890_1f65b475cf_o.png Damien Long, farmhand and son of Kimberly - played by Dannylonglegs

9040805633_ddebb9d3a6_o.png Abigail Nelson, daughter of Drake and Jessica - played by Adam

9043017384_e455c1b788_o.png Molly Tennant, saloon dancer - played by mostlytechnic

9042846738_cd6c7e1a8d_o.png Tony P. Russel, cardsharp - played by TinyPiesRUs

9040601813_ba0c7a5b98_o.png Patrick Devon, general store owner and husband of Liz - played by PirateDave

9042817674_47d0e1d5fc_o.png Kenneth Emanuel, sheriff - played by fhomess

9043049178_3c77b0218e_o.png Sheridan Thompson, miner and daughter of Michael and Esther - played by Scubacarrot

9043041612_f7f5e87fe5_o.png Kane DeBois, snake oil salesman - played by Kadabra

The Deceased (4):

9126183325_f5233be558_o.png Brandon Rutherford, secretary - NPC, Killed Night 0

9160796096_dcf055e3f7_o.png Caleb Norman, drunkard - played by Captain Nemo, Lynched Day 1 - Village

9160796046_6d292e0d10_o.png Drake D. Nelson, mayor of Silver City - played by Darkdragon, Killed Night 1 - Village

9189702358_ab1a693b74_o.png Esther Thompson - played by Esurient, Lynched Day 2 - Village

9186902369_3671fedd46_o.png Kimberly Long, farmer - played by Kristel, Killed Night 2 - Village

Reserves:

def

The Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Village or the Red Coyote Gang. To win the game, the Village must kill off all non-Villagers, while the Coyotes must outnumber the Village. Third-Party (Independent) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). Proxy voting is allowed, and must be presented in the following format;Proxy: Character (Player). Unproxying is to be presented in this format; Unproxy: Character (Player) No other format will be accepted. At the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote count will be lynched. Voting each day is mandatory. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the next day. If no one is lynched when the end of a game day comes around, someone will be chosen and killed at random.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to me within the first 24 hours of the night stage. Late night actions will not be accepted.

4. The alignment of dead players will be revealed the morning after they die. For example, Player A dies during Night 1, so his affiliation is revealed on Day 2. However, the affiliation of a player lynched on Day 1 will not be revealed until the morning of Day 2.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host or other players via PM. This includes all the details of your character, role, conversations, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. Violation of the above rules will result in a penalty vote against you for every 5 players still alive on your first offense, and your removal from the game on your second offense. Modkills will not be occurring this game.

If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact me via PM.

Esther was town?? I completely thought she would show up as scum, or independent at the least! She seemed to be so anti-town. Ugh. We need to really focus today, and I suggest Beatrice should speak up, and actually provide some substance today.

Esther was town? Why the hell did she play that stupid game if she was town?

Great content, lots of thought put into this here post. :sarcasm: What are your thoughts on Day 1 and 2? Any suspects? I'll tell you my suspect for today - you, Mr. fluffy Metagamer. :tongue:

Congratulations in advance for your bastard child, Ms. Tennant. That'll be two fifty.

:sweet:

The Maleficent

Carletta Emilia Benita Priscilla Lucia Cecilia Maria Giuliana Roberta Consuela Rosalina Margarita Puerta is disappointed Esther showed up town. At least we don't have to deal with her silly games anymore.

:sceptic:

Is anyone else getting a bit uneasy about this being the second single night kill in a row?

Right. I should say Esther told me she was suspicious of Jessica because she claimed to her to be suspicious of some people, but ended up voting for Kane who was not on that original list.

Right. I should say Esther told me she was suspicious of Jessica because she claimed to her to be suspicious of some people, but ended up voting for Kane who was not on that original list.

I believe it was said to be an arbitrary vote to avoid penalties. I'm slightly offended, but whatever. However, if she had suspicions, why would she need to vote arbitrarily in the first place? Jessica, please explain.

I'm rather surprised that Esther turned up as town. Why she dragged us around yesterday is an enigma that I suppose she'll take to the grave, but I'd still like to know.

Is anyone else getting a bit uneasy about this being the second single night kill in a row?

In the game...of life...before this, the Vig was thwarted and prevented from killing both Night One and Night Two. Perhaps such an event is happening again. Maybe we don't even have a Vigilante. Perhaps Captain Minnow doesn't want us to devolve that far down. Regardless, what we do know is that the Coyotes are managing to off us at night very nicely and it doesn't bode well with me.

My guess is that Esther was desperately flailing trying to save her life. Did a lot of damage with it though... definitey wanna talk to her in the afterlife.

As for the single night kills... first, seems unlikely that the vig would get thwarted two nights in a row. Possible that he/she didn't kill night one and got blocked / victim was protected night 2. Or maybe the scum are playing well and already figured the vig out and perhaps killed her last night? (I have no knowledge of the vig identity, that's just an idea).

Second, could we have a non-serial-killer third party? What independent could be a non-killer? could have something odd like a "survivor" or group of mimes, but that seems far out. But I'm starting to seriously think there's no SK since the odds of vig and SK both being stopped 2 nights in a row is insanely low.

I bounced names off Esther to see what she responded to, and she didn't talk to me thereafter. Obviously, none of them was getting lynched, so I went to the list of active players at the front of the topic and just chose one, and that one was Kane. No offense :blush: .

And, yes, Sheridan, I also think there could be a cult active here.

Once more, only one night kill. That's not terribly bad, at least it means we lose only one of us per night. I still wonder wheter we have/had a vigilante, but I don't think speculating about this will lead us to anything.

I have thought back about the last two days, and I have grown suspicious of Connie. She hasn't been very active, never accused anyone and just hopped on the Esther bandwagon two times in a row (which I find especially weird considering we all thought Esther had soft-claimed to be a power role, and we now know she was town). She stated she wanted to wait before she casts her vote, which can be what a cautious townie would do, but she hardly voiced suspicions.

Then there is this gem from Day One; "Hey, I'm here, please don't think I'm scum, bye"

I think Drake's being killed was metagaming. There's a little bit there (as mentioned above), but not a whole lot. To be honest, I expected possibly 2 more deaths last night. As described, Drake's death looks coyote. There could have been a SK or town Vig kill as well, so I'm curious what NA's revealed?

I'm curious as to why Esther managed to get away untouched. Blocker, Protector, something?

Moving on, anybody have any suggestions as to where we start today?

On Day Two, she started off asking for information based on night actions, showing no initiative whatsoever.

She told Esther to reveal her night action and jumped on the bandwagon again, which is fair enough, but she also said this:

My vote for Esther from Day 1 still stands. I was going to vote for my next suspicion (considering we already have an overwhelming majority), but that doesn't feel right.

I still don't know who her "next suspicion" is. Would you mind telling us, Connie?

Great content, lots of thought put into this here post. :sarcasm: What are your thoughts on Day 1 and 2? Any suspects? I'll tell you my suspect for today - you, Mr. fluffy Metagamer. :tongue:

.We are two nights in, and we have seen two kills, both of which are town. I'd be surprised if there wasn't a vigilante or SK, but there is a possibility they are either dead or were blocked. I also still don't like how the most suspicious person up to now was Esther, who has come up town. We haven't seen anything else. Nothing. Unless a PR knows something and we don't yet, I am quite worried about today's lynch.

At this moment in time my main suspect is Zachary, someone who seems to be getting away with acting really odd, then gave up when suspicion was put on him, saying he expects to be killed. The others I am still considering and would like to keep under wraps for now.

At this moment in time my main suspect is Zachary, someone who seems to be getting away with acting really odd, then gave up when suspicion was put on him, saying he expects to be killed. The others I am still considering and would like to keep under wraps for now.

I agree he's pinging my radar too, but his reaction to being suspected reads lazy town to me, not scum. And given our track record here of picking suspicious people, well.....

Once more, only one night kill. That's not terribly bad, at least it means we lose only one of us per night. I still wonder wheter we have/had a vigilante, but I don't think speculating about this will lead us to anything.

I have thought back about the last two days, and I have grown suspicious of Connie. She hasn't been very active, never accused anyone and just hopped on the Esther bandwagon two times in a row (which I find especially weird considering we all thought Esther had soft-claimed to be a power role, and we now know she was town). She stated she wanted to wait before she casts her vote, which can be what a cautious townie would do, but she hardly voiced suspicions.

Then there is this gem from Day One; "Hey, I'm here, please don't think I'm scum, bye"

On Day Two, she started off asking for information based on night actions, showing no initiative whatsoever.

She told Esther to reveal her night action and jumped on the bandwagon again, which is fair enough, but she also said this:

I still don't know who her "next suspicion" is. Would you mind telling us, Connie?

This could just be me, but I read Connie as a lazy, inactive townie. I don't think she could be scum, because a scum would have shown some initiative at this point. Connie is just blindly asking people to tell her what to do and think. I've seen it before enough times to know that it's more commonly sheepish town behaviour.

I don't know; I didn't really like Connie fishing for night action results like that - it came across like she wanted to find out who has what.

It's frustrating that Esther (Esurient) turned up Town, but at least we won't have to deal with any more pointless games from her.

I'm interested to hear as well. It's frustrating when people vaguely announce their suspicions and whatnot without saying anything further or giving the Town anything to work with. Personally, I agree more with Clay (Capt. Redblade) that asking for people to tell you what to do seems like a lazy Townie move.

I agree he's pinging my radar too, but his reaction to being suspected reads lazy town to me, not scum. And given our track record here of picking suspicious people, well.....

I would actually disagree: I think he was taking advantage of the vote and conflict around Esther (Esurient) to fly under the radar and let his accusers forget about him. Then, of course, there's this:

Wait, if we had a vig why didn't they kill Sheridan. Doesn't a miller get revealed as a miller if night-killed ?

"Aye" so I can weigh up the possibility of you actually being that power role and stop myself from voting you.

Or rather maybe PM me

... Which includes further aggression towards Sheridan based on her miller claim and some fishing for direct roleclaims.

Well now, it seems to me that we've got ourselves a bit of a pickle here, eh? There seems to be a lot of talk around here about the fact that only one kill has happened each of the last two nights. I'd say that's more than enough. With lynches during the day, I think there's enough death and dying to go around.

Personally, I have found Patrick Devon to be worthy of some additional interrogation. Tony presented a bit of a case yesterday, but Patrick also seemed a bit non-committal in his distrust of Molly. It's very much as if Patrick is trying to walk a fine line of being helpful without leading. As Tony stated, his vote for Esther seemed a bit off given his earlier comments in the day.

I think we may need to see if some of the non-active players are scum and look at some of the bandwagons today, I'll compile information and somewhat of an analysis from the final vote tallies shortly.

Caleb Norman (Captain Nemo) - 10 (Scubacarrot, Mencot, jamesn, Peanuts, Adam, LegoDad, Purpearljellyblob, Esurient, TinyPiesRUs, mostlytechnic)

Esther Thompson (Esurient) - 8 (Kadabra, CallMePie, Trumpetking, Darkdragon, TheBoyWonder, Captain Nemo, Clanure)

Michael Thompson (Mencot) - 4 (Capt. Redblade, Bob, Dannylonglegs, Kristel)

Sheridan Thompson (Scubacarrot) - 1 (Zakura)

Beatrice Kingsley (Bob) - 1 (PirateDave84)

Day 1 Vote Analysis: It's rather hard to analyze as we've only seen town, but it seems that the biggest gap is between Caleb's lynch, naturally. I've highlighted Sheridan as town because I'm 95% sure she isn't lying. With that said, aside from Beatrice, who I'm noticing has actually started to provide some substance to help with, I think we should focus on those in between Esurient and Sheridan's votes, as that's likely where the scum are to be. I find that Michael is the scummiest of them.

Esther Thompson (Esurient) - 17 (LegoDad, Trumpetking, TheBoyWonder, Kadabra, Bob, Kristel, CallMePie, Capt. Redblade, mostlytechnic, PirateDave84, Purpearljellyblob, Dannylonglegs, Adam, Scubacarrot, Peanuts, Zakura, Clanure)

Kenneth Emanuel (KielDaMan) - 4 (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty)

Patrick Devon (PirateDave84) - 1 (TinyPiesRUs)

Beatrice Kingsley (Bob) - 1 (Mencot

Jessica Nelson (jamesn) - 1 (Esurient)

Kane DeBois (Kadabra) - 1 (jamesn)

Here's where it gets tricky. I'm thinking that we might also want to look at those who didn't vote for Esther, a if they knew she was town. They've explained their votes, but they could just as easily be lying. I do think we should look at the scummier members of the Esther vote too, such as Zachary, Connie, and maybe Patrick.

My poor wifey, why those stupied games. Not too supriesed she turned out town but still don´t understand what she was doing.

Agreing to a bit with Clay that Connie can be a lazy town, also works for the other lazy ones but there is always (we have seen this) that it is their way to go under the rader of things just playing a bit inactive but so much intrested in things that they don´t turn suspicion.

Tristan your logic is good but I do think we will find a few (if not all) scum in voting for Esther yesterday, because it was a sweep vote and it was very easy to bandvagon

Caleb Norman (Captain Nemo) - 10 (Scubacarrot, Mencot, jamesn, Peanuts, Adam, LegoDad, Purpearljellyblob, Esurient, TinyPiesRUs, mostlytechnic)

Esther Thompson (Esurient) - 7 (Kadabra, CallMePie, Trumpetking, mostlytechnic, Darkdragon, TheBoyWonder, Captain Nemo, Clanure)

Michael Thompson (Mencot) - 4 (Capt. Redblade, Bob, Dannylonglegs, Kristel)

Sheridan Thompson (Scubacarrot) - 1 (Zakura)

Beatrice Kingsley (Bob) - 1 (PirateDave84)

Liz Devon (LegoDad) - 0 (TrumpetKing)

Connie Radford (Clanure) - 0 (PirateDave)

Day 1 Vote Analysis: It's rather hard to analyze as we've only seen town, but it seems that the biggest gap is between Caleb's lynch, naturally. I've highlighted Sheridan as town because I'm 95% sure she isn't lying. With that said, aside from Beatrice, who I'm noticing has actually started to provide some substance to help with, I think we should focus on those in between Esurient and Sheridan's votes, as that's likely where the scum are to be. I find that Michael is the scummiest of them.

Esther Thompson (Esurient) - 17 (LegoDad, Trumpetking, jamesn, TheBoyWonder, Kadabra, Bob, Kristel, CallMePie, Capt. Redblade, mostlytechnic, PirateDave84, Purpearljellyblob, || Dannylonglegs, Adam, Scubacarrot, Esurient, Peanuts, Zakura, Clanure)

Kenneth Emanuel (KielDaMan) - 4 (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty)

Patrick Devon (PirateDave84) - 1 (TinyPiesRUs)

Beatrice Kingsley (Bob) - 1 (Mencot

Jessica Nelson (jamesn) - 1 (Esurient)

Kane DeBois (Kadabra) - 1 (jamesn)

Zachary Radford (Zakura) - 0 (Scubacarrot, TheBoyWonder)

Boris Wheeler (TheBoyWonder) - 0 (jamesn)

Here's where it gets tricky. I'm thinking that we might also want to look at those who didn't vote for Esther, a if they knew she was town. They've explained their votes, but they could just as easily be lying. I do think we should look at the scummier members of the Esther vote too, such as Zachary, Connie, and maybe Patrick.

I've added a few of the notable votes that were later withdrawn, and I've also thrown in a red bar where Esther made her claim. Note that ALL of those who voted for someone other than Esther, cast those final votes after Esther claimed. Sheridan and Boris both voted for Zachary early in the day. I suspect that there are about half or slightly more of the scum prior to the claim and about half or slightly less after it.

As for Day 1, the initial move to vote Esther fizzled, then Caleb gradually caught up and surpassed her. The fact that both are now confirmed Town leads me to think that there wasn't any strong reason for scum to try to influence one over the other. The other high vote getter, Michael, was briefly tied with Caleb at 3 votes when Damien voted for Michael. From that point on Caleb took off, although Michael was never in serious challenge of reaching Esther's total vote count. The point at which Caleb's vote total really started to climb was after Patrick voted Connie. Esther had 7 votes and Michael then came in and cast the 2nd vote for Caleb.

I think we may need to see if some of the non-active players are scum and look at some of the bandwagons today, I'll compile information and somewhat of an analysis from the final vote tallies shortly.

Did any of the less active people stick out to you in your analysis of the voting patterns?

Tristan your logic is good but I do think we will find a few (if not all) scum in voting for Esther yesterday, because it was a sweep vote and it was very easy to bandvagon

I hardly think Tristan was suggesting there wouldn't be scum found in Esther's bandwagon. You do seem a bit uncomfortable with us trying to narrow down the search to the handful of folks that includes you, though.

What a mess, Esther why did you have to be so 'flaily' and wishy-washy.

I also tracked the voting order and patterns but the vote on day 1 was split 3 ways and day 2 was so decisive that there is litterally nothing we (or at least I) can read into.

Well now, it seems to me that we've got ourselves a bit of a pickle here, eh? There seems to be a lot of talk around here about the fact that only one kill has happened each of the last two nights. I'd say that's more than enough. With lynches during the day, I think there's enough death and dying to go around.

Personally, I have found Patrick Devon to be worthy of some additional interrogation. Tony presented a bit of a case yesterday, but Patrick also seemed a bit non-committal in his distrust of Molly. It's very much as if Patrick is trying to walk a fine line of being helpful without leading. As Tony stated, his vote for Esther seemed a bit off given his earlier comments in the day.

I did not want to make a serious case against Molly, I was pointing out how out of place and odd her vote had been considering the circumstances at the time it was cast. I also never claimed to distrust Molly and I sure as hell don't want to lead; in a previous life I was thrust in that position and it was not pretty. So you are right in saying that I was not trying to lead because I was not. As for the vote on Esther, I think it was clear as I pointed out yesterday that my vote was based on my being sick of her little game and of the amount of time which we wasted on that case.

for reference in case you missed it:

(please excuse the poor formatting, I don't know how to quote 'quotes in quotes')

Sorry for the previous post; my phone is retarded

Is this the reason you are refering to?

TinyPiesRUs, on 30 June 2013 - 08:35 AM, said:

Because there's no way to be sure whether said supporter is a townie or a Coyote. It's way too early in this game of life to be sure about someone's allegiance.

I didn't say there was anything flawed in asking her to claim publicly. I said it was flawed to ask her to claim to someone in private, for the reasons I've already stated. Claiming in private does nothing to help her situation at all.

Perhaps now you can say your vote is justified, but you voted for Esther before she made her vanilla claim. The reason you gave for voting for her was because she hadn't revealed her role in public yet. Which seems to go against everything you've just said.

If so you omitted to account for this:

Piratedave84, on 30 June 2013 - 08:42 AM, said:

Considering the events that unfolded, this is kind of a pointless argument we are having here. I still stand by my point that claiming publicly is/was a bad move. I am pretty sure that the opposite Of your argument is true in that scum would probably have asked Esther to claim publicly in order to have a definitive fix on her role. I ask you the same question; how would asking someone to claim in private be a benefit to scum?

And so everyone is clear, this was my justification:

Piratedave84, on 29 June 2013 - 09:48 PM, said:

I'm tired of this pretend claim business and all the wild accusations; I now believe that Esther does not have a PR as if she did she would/ should have claimed by now.

I did not base my vote on her claiming or not but rather on my belief that Esther was lying all along. Her later claim reinforced my point.

Your vote and general behaviour leads me to believe that you know Esther is town and you are therefore steering clear of her lynch.

Kenneth, I noticed that those who weren't as active were mostly in the middle of Esther's lynch. The final 2 votes for Esther were by quieter ones as well. a lot of the quieter players were also in the middle of the Caleb lynch. I think there have been a few of those, though, that are reading more-so town to me than others for their helpfulness.

I think there may be merit in going after the people that were pushing for Esther over Caleb on day One. Keep in mind that Esther had softclaimed, and everyone pretty much suspected she had a role, while Caleb had claimed vanilla (later in the day). Still, a likely power role would be much better to have lynched than a normal vanilla townie. That said: Connie made such avote, and without any reasoning behind it, claiming to be short on time. And as others have said, she hasn't contributed much at all. Perhaps some input, Connie?