Jedi master Brick

What mobile Apps are you on?

I don't think there is a topic for this yet

Anyway I am one of the people addicted to angry birds but I am really bad at it :blush:

I also go on a game game called star wars battle for hothead in which you have to stop the empire getiing behind you rebel lines.

So what apps do you go on?

Perhaps be specific, apps for what ifad?, facebook, other social sites, most pc software is classified as apps.

I've retitled this thread slightly for clarity. However, DarthSion is right that 'app' is a very broad term, and one can download an app for browsing facebook, looking up movie times, reading a newspaper, etc. Did you really want to know which of these people used, or specifically which games? I'm not exactly sure how much wholesome conversation this will spawn, but we'll see.

On my iPad (not a fad, just an extremely expensive toy), I frequently play Angry Birds and Robot Unicorn Attack. I also played Lego HP Years 1-4, but now that I'm at 100 % I don't know what to do with it anymore. It was fun while it lasted.

I think the 'app' most people will think of is the kind he's talking about. But I do think this thread's topic isn't specific enough. There are threads here for a single computer game - if all those threads were one, chaos would ensue. And if we had one thread about TV shows, everything would get buried under Clone Wars talk.

Unless you mean this just to be a list of what apps you use most.

I mostly play Simply Physics, Bridge Basher, MiniSquadron; the Lite versions of Angry Birds, Strategery, and Civilization: Revolution; and I have the LEGO apps just because they're LEGO apps. This on a 3rd gen iPod Touch.

ANGREH BIRDEHS!!!! ..... :blush:

I mainly play Angry birds, Angry birds seasons but not Angry birds rio. I think the Rio version was designed as a quick 'get merchindise out while the films out' kind of game, which is a shame becasue it has a lot of portenal (the boss fights :cry_happy: )

I also play Dodle jump, Pocket god and any other good games I find :classic:

Also I play these on a 3rd gen ipod incase you are wondering :wink:

EDIT: Minigroe, fruit ninja, spy mouse, facebook and all of the Lego apps :sweet:

Edited by greeny

I use a handful for different things, but s great LEGO app for android is "GetPrice" it searches by set number then gives you the shop at home price and the bricklink prices for average let sold and maybe even the top price.... There its a thread about it on EB somewhere.

Otherwise I'm on my browser posting on EB while and listening to a number of different podcasts via my pockrt casts app which is available for android and ios.

Seems to me more like it should be renamed to what games are you playing on ipad or android.

As for me nothing, but soon as my mobile contract runs out next month I intend to get an android phone, so open to any good recommendation, for actual programs not games as it seems pointless to me.

So I got myself an LG optimus black and am running android 2.2 (I think) can anyone recommend some good apps.

It comes with a news thing yet to figure out how to get it off news.com.au, and some other handy stuff.

Anyone tried that SPB shell 3D?.

Could anyone here recommend an app for browsing Eurobricks on an iphone? Safari is far from satisfactory sometimes.

I wish I knew of one too.

Some forums do a little bit of special work on the back end (server-side) that allows users to interact with the site via Tapatalk. There's a Tapatalk app and I guess it makes it easier to browse and post, allegedly. I haven't used it yet on any forums. And EB isn't set up to make use of that.

Seems to me more like it should be renamed to what games are you playing on ipad or android.

As for me nothing, but soon as my mobile contract runs out next month I intend to get an android phone, so open to any good recommendation, for actual programs not games as it seems pointless to me.

I have the LG revolution which I think is the american version of your phone, if nothing else it's very similar.

What are you looking for? Games, useful widgets, apps to help you do a specific thing?

Some app's I love are as follows.

Beautiful Widgets (great app for the main home page, time and weather, worth the money)

Audio guru (lets you easily change any volume control)

Color Flashlight (great LED flashlight as well as other fun features)

GPS speedo (fun gps speedometer)

GetPrice (developed by an EB member, searches the bricklink prices of LEGO sets)

PocketCasts (my podcast app of choice, again worth the money, even from an australian developer)

Brightness Widget (easily control the brightness of your screen from a widget)

I'm sure there are more, let me know what you want your phone to do, I've been using android for offer 2 years, I've tried alot of stuff.

Ah well I know in the about its android 2.2.2 and the model is LG P970.

Man that's the thing, this is my first smart phone so I have no real idea what it can do, it was a toss up between this or an iphone 3s on the post paid plan in my price range.

I had a look at LG smart world thing, I tried Finger Bowling which was fun until you finish one game then they make the ball curve hard and you have to correct, so maybe a decent bowling game.

If its possible something to download via pc then transfer via usb would be perfect, I only get 200mbs with the phone, and I am in the sticks (farmland/bushland) and wireless internet sucks here, and I have 400gigs adsl1 which can peak at 7mbs which is why I hope to download via pc.

I like firefox, mortal kombat, star wars, western RPGs like fallout but hate stuff like final fantasy, and girls.

i spend most of my time on the eBay app, great for bidding on items not in the same timezone, the notification buzzes and usually wakes me up, no surprises on what auctions i am bidding on :wink:

I've got a pile of apps on my iPhone. The ones I get lots of use out of are varied.

Games (these days):

-Tiny Town (the biggest waste of my life I've had in years.)

-Kairosoft games (mega-mall story, Edo Town)

-GROOVE (awesome techno rhythm game)

-Katamari Damacy and nobi-nobi boy... great abstract "games"

More later if need be....

I have an iPod Touch, but not an iPad. For my iPod, I have Doodle jump (Very Addicting!) and Jelly Car. Both fun games. My family pooled their money to get my father an iPad for his birthday, which he does Grumpy Sparrows and Tiki Totems. Both fun games from what I've seen. He's called me over several times for help on Tiki Totems. :laugh:

few weeks ago upgraded my street-fighter 4 to volt which includes online vs and more characters, have not been able get off it since, anyone else playing this? :thumbup: