Hello everyone! Today I'd love to show you all my newest MOC, which has certainly gotten me back into building. Without further ado, here is my Batmobile!

cmLHKHR.jpg

mni7D6N.jpg

More views on my flickr here: https://www.flickr.c...57645605373215/

Main features include flickfires on the sides that you can adjust the angle of and it breaks off the wings holding them down. It looks really cool as a "Battle Mode"

Thanks for reading and I hope you leave comments and criticism because I want to make this the best it can be. :grin:

Great use of the disks on the wheels!

Thanks! I loved looking at them building, it was the first thing I did. The little hints of gold make this build really neat. :grin:

I love everything from the front wheels backwards. The shaping of the cockpit and middle section is fantastic, the reader wings are nicely subtle, and I really like the aggressive stance. The front section in my opinion does not have the consistency of surface, colour, and line that carry through the rest of the model. What I am saying is, this is really good but I think you can do even better.

Edited by robuko

it's really nice, but I would try to alter two things :

- Get rid of the flick missiles-thingie : they serve no purpose, and the blue doesn't do any good on the colour scheme

- The two dark grey grilled slopes on the front section don't help the nicely curved line of you batmobile.

Maybe you can add some little details in yellow?

Do you have some pictures of the rear section?

Keep on the good work!

I love everything from the front wheels backwards. The shaping of the cockpit and middle section is fantastic, the reader wings are nicely subtle, and I really like the aggressive stance. The front section in my opinion does not have the consistency of surface, colour, and line that carry through the rest of the model. What I am saying is, this is really good but I think you can do even better.

Thanks! And yes of course, I will be fixing it up a lot. Especially the seating area. And the front. Thank you for telling me this so this can be the best I can make it. :sweet:

it's really nice, but I would try to alter two things :

- Get rid of the flick missiles-thingie : they serve no purpose, and the blue doesn't do any good on the colour scheme

- The two dark grey grilled slopes on the front section don't help the nicely curved line of you batmobile.

Maybe you can add some little details in yellow?

Do you have some pictures of the rear section?

Keep on the good work!

Thanks man! And I will change the front up. Also the rear where the flick-fires are, I have a great idea of what to do. The gold is probably better than yellow because the subtle hints of it make it look good. And, no I don't have pictures of the back yet. :sweet:

Very nice ! If it were a set, I'd buy it. :D I really like the overall shape, and the wheels are excellent. I just think the MOC would be better without dark grey (remember, Batman ony works in black :tongue: ), and I'm not too convinced by these, I'd rather replace them with curved slopes.

Very nice ! If it were a set, I'd buy it. :D I really like the overall shape, and the wheels are excellent. I just think the MOC would be better without dark grey (remember, Batman ony works in black :tongue: ), and I'm not too convinced by these, I'd rather replace them with curved slopes.

Thanks! And sometimes he works in very very very dark grey. :tongue: I'd also change them when I find some more black slopes but for now I think it makes the build pretty unique. I also edited the Batmobile today by fixing up the front, cockpit, and back. The back needs work but I just took a break. Thanks for the support and helping me make it the best!

That's pretty!!

Thanks!

and here is an updated version! Sorry for leaving you guys in the dark. I kept the flick-fires because it seems like a logical thing that a LEGO set would have and I really wanted to keep that so it has a more LEGO styled design as it still is a sleek, cool car

ob2SiPp.jpg?1

Edited by NuffSaid1996

Sweet, I really like it! It's a nice cross of the Arkham Knight 'mobile and the normal style of Batmobile. Might we see this in a future MOC?? Nice job bro :thumbup:

Sweet, I really like it! It's a nice cross of the Arkham Knight 'mobile and the normal style of Batmobile. Might we see this in a future MOC?? Nice job bro :thumbup:

Thanks! I'm currently thinking about it. I want it in a MOC but I don't know a fitting theme. Maybe an Earth One MOC.

Very nice! I love the shaping of the front and the subtlety of the wings in back. Nice work all around! :thumbup:

Very nice! I love the shaping of the front and the subtlety of the wings in back. Nice work all around! :thumbup:

Thanks! It's fun to see people point out little details like that. :grin:

Incredible work! Those wing pieces on the back work extremely well.

Thanks mate! All feedback is great you guys! :classic:

Nice work you have done there. This gives the ones from the sets a run for their money

Hah, thanks! If this was in a set I'd buy it as quick as I possibly could! :grin:

Someone's very vain :tongue:

In all seriousnessness though, great job!

Just to get more copies to build a better one :devil:

Thanks by the way! All this feedback is great! :wub: