2088495-o_19uaf05qi167t16so1kco1om6u0p7-full.png2088498-o_19uaf09rv1ms5ijgcf5v51g47c-full.png

Happy Force Friday everyone!

The frigate is one of top ships for screen time during the Clone Wars, and also seen in Episode III, but it has no LEGO model, so I made one for it! It has 2 Separatist stickers on the side, and I think it works great on this scale! This is actually one of the only scales that will work since you need the shape of those 2 large front pieces, so I'm glad they exist! I also love the tiny details on the buildings on top.

LEGO Ideas Page

Please feel free to comment, and give me some feedback, and if you really like it, support it on LEGO Ideas!

Edited by JaydenIrwin

I quite like the Sep Lander from your other post. This one feels a bit underdone - the grey slopes that make up the bulk of the top part of the model's distinctive shape feel rather exposed and unfinished. The command bridge has solid greebling though.

I've always loved the Munificent, it got such an odd design, I think you've captured it very well :thumbup:.

I think this is pretty good, and at this scale, those slopes are just perfect! :thumbup: I am glad you decided to build this ship, and I also think it's too bad TLG never made one.