Sign in to follow this  
user

The "Extinguisher"

Created by an evil band of sub-pirates that obey their greedy cyborg leader that goes under the name of "Tremor" they travel underground in giant menacing spiky vehicles, this monster of a machine is meant to clean up any unwanted pests including other vehicles after the master drill comes through. It is manned by a crew of intelligent engineers so they always takes the best parts of the destroyed vehicles and stashes them in the enormous cargo hold and adds them to this quite literally screaming metal deathtrap later.

5240295504_3ef90be95c_b.jpg

5240294650_c199365fab_b.jpg

5240294640_854b17b013_z.jpg

5240294658_e7a1cb4dc1_b.jpg

Comments and criticism appreciated! :classic:

Edited by ComputerBug

This is one big bada$$ monster machine alright, I just love its overall massiveness and that huge claw arm is very well done. The skeleton in front is a nice creepy detail too, a reminder of what lies ahead for those foolish enough to face this monster machine. Excellent work ComputerBug! default_thumbup.gif

This is one big bada$$ monster machine alright, I just love its overall massiveness and that huge claw arm is very well done. The skeleton in front is a nice creepy detail too, a reminder of what lies ahead for those foolish enough to face this monster machine. Excellent work ComputerBug! default_thumbup.gif

Thanks for the reply KielDaMan! My main goal for this creation was for it to be huge but with lots of detail and I'm glad it shows! :classic: This creation was originally going to be a post-apocalyptic version of some of the evil world racers vehicles and I was going to call it "End of the world racers" but the idea completely changed but I kept the skelly because it looked cool. Thanks again! :classic: