Sign in to follow this  
Tazmaniac

Baby Come Back!

Left to rust on a junk planet, as the ship pulls away he looks up..... queue bad 80s music...

8102101555_29898871a4_z.jpg

8102114792_d33034cc6d_z.jpg

8102101683_68e2f22c3c_z.jpg

I rather hear this version of the song, and I think this MOC suits it. I have to say, I like this song in a non-ironic way, and I like the MOC too :thumbup:

I rather hear this version of the song, and I think this MOC suits it. I have to say, I like this song in a non-ironic way, and I like the MOC too :thumbup:

Hahahah!

That's perfect!

Excellent creation 'Taz', but that song comes from 1977 dude.....isn't Wikipedia AWESOME ! :rofl:

Meh. :p

Cheers for the feedback guys.

This is great ... you can almost hear him screaming "Noooo!", as the ship is flying away.

But, "Baby come back" has been in my head since you first posted this. Given I only know two phrases in this song, this has been quite frustrating!!

Thanks again guys

But, "Baby come back" has been in my head since you first posted this. Given I only know two phrases in this song, this has been quite frustrating!!

I didn't even think about the fact that there is more then one song with that title.

I was thinking "The Little Rive Band" not "The Equals" but either work I guess. :p

Thanks again for the feedback guys it is much appreciated.

I didn't even think about the fact that there is more then one song with that title.

I was thinking "The Little Rive Band" not "The Equals" but either work I guess. :p

There must be a few. The one is my head is the one by Player from the late '70s.

You're mean.

Why would you leave such a an awesome behind.?!!?

Why must you be so Anti-Android? The galaxy would be a place without you bigots.

(debris should be more buried though, so it mimics the lift off dust kick up :wink: - Face is awesome though.)

Cool robot! It reminds of the characters from the movie "9".

Edited by Legocrazy81

Nice build :classic:

Nice MOC :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks guys, could you maybe explain a little as to why you think it's a nice build ?