Jump to content


Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall


  • Please log in to reply
14325 replies to this topic

#376 K-Nut

K-Nut

    Posts: 5793
    Joined: 12-August 11
    Member: 19691
    Country: Wisconsin, USA

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:24 AM

View PostCapt.JohnPaul, on 17 August 2011 - 02:13 AM, said:

Good! Then we could play Marco Polo with our weapons!  :laugh:

Uhm...

View PostBrickdoctor, on 17 August 2011 - 02:22 AM, said:

Someone tried to buy a free drink! (drink! :drunk: ) Who's still playing the Heroica Drinking Game?

Me! Me! Meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :tongue:
My Collection

Posted Image----------Posted Image


Althior Emorith, Level 53 Prophet: Stats

Kheyli, Level 1 Barbarian: Stats


#377 The_Customizer

The_Customizer

    Posts: 1826
    Joined: 20-May 10
    Member: 10776
    Country: Mandalore

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:24 AM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 17 August 2011 - 02:22 AM, said:

Someone tried to buy a free drink! (drink! :drunk: ) Who's still playing the Heroica Drinking Game?

The drinks are free?

Perhaps they will have some Green-Lea Tea.
And does the Herioca Drinking Game include those who drink Green-Lea?

Edited by The_Customizer, 17 August 2011 - 02:25 AM.

Posted Image Posted Image

Erdathcath Madilinas,199 yr. old female Druid

Heroica Stats and Inventory


#378 Capt.JohnPaul

Capt.JohnPaul

  • Don't you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry me


    Posts: 4970
    Joined: 12-May 10
    Member: 10643

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:25 AM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 17 August 2011 - 02:22 AM, said:

The Crusader King doesn't want the impostor to give people a bad impression of the Crusader Knights. Plus the surcoat was stolen
Don't talk to me like that!  :angry:  I'm a knight! Bacari then shoots at a female elf, I want to buy more drinks! I have a long lost brother who died! Bacari then throws a shuriken at a crusader who barged in.

#379 K-Nut

K-Nut

    Posts: 5793
    Joined: 12-August 11
    Member: 19691
    Country: Wisconsin, USA

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:26 AM

Hey! That was the one I tripped!
Twice  :tongue:
My Collection

Posted Image----------Posted Image


Althior Emorith, Level 53 Prophet: Stats

Kheyli, Level 1 Barbarian: Stats


#380 The_Customizer

The_Customizer

    Posts: 1826
    Joined: 20-May 10
    Member: 10776
    Country: Mandalore

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:30 AM

View PostCapt.JohnPaul, on 17 August 2011 - 02:25 AM, said:

Don't talk to me like that!  :angry:  I'm a knight! Bacari then shoots at a female elf, I want to buy more drinks! I have a long lost brother who died! Bacari then throws a shuriken at a crusader who barged in.

You dare "shoot" at me?
This is why "drinking" should not be allowed here.
Too much spoils the mind. Even an Elven one.

Posted Image Posted Image

Erdathcath Madilinas,199 yr. old female Druid

Heroica Stats and Inventory


#381 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21566
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:30 AM

View PostCapt.JohnPaul, on 17 August 2011 - 02:25 AM, said:

Don't talk to me like that!  :angry:  I'm a knight! Bacari then shoots at a female elf, I want to buy more drinks! I have a long lost brother who died! Bacari then throws a shuriken at a crusader who barged in.
Firstly, I wasn't talking about you.

Secondly, you guys don't seem to get this. I'm trying to find a way to get rid of the Crusaders. They were originally part of my backstory, and got turned into shurikan-throwing knights by another player. I labeled that particular character an impostor and killed him off so we could get rid of him. They're supposed to be from a far away land. They can't be coming into the saloon all the time. :wink:

Edited by Brickdoctor, 17 August 2011 - 02:32 AM.


#382 Fives

Fives

  • Makes structured rants


    Posts: 2632
    Joined: 31-December 10
    Member: 15059
    Country: Canada

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:34 AM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 17 August 2011 - 02:30 AM, said:

Firstly, I wasn't talking about you.

Secondly, you guys don't seem to get this. I'm trying to find a way to get rid of the Crusaders. They were originally part of my backstory, and got turned into shurikan-throwing knights by another player. I labeled that particular character an impostor and killed him off so we could get rid of him. They're supposed to be from a far away land. They can't be coming into the saloon all the time. :wink:

"They have officially been labelled enemies on my list!"  :thumbup:
"There has been an awakening... have you felt it? The Dark Side... and the Light." - Supreme Leader Snoke

#383 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21566
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:36 AM

View PostFives, on 17 August 2011 - 02:34 AM, said:

"They have officially been labelled enemies on my list!"  :thumbup:
No no no! The Crusaders are honorable opponents. This is why the Crusader King doesn't like people impersonating his men. Now because of the confusion the impostor has caused, you think that the Crusaders are baddies.

#384 Fives

Fives

  • Makes structured rants


    Posts: 2632
    Joined: 31-December 10
    Member: 15059
    Country: Canada

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:43 AM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 17 August 2011 - 02:36 AM, said:

No no no! The Crusaders are honorable opponents. This is why the Crusader King doesn't like people impersonating his men. Now because of the confusion the impostor has caused, you think that the Crusaders are baddies.

"Oh. This is confusing! Well, lets hope there are not any more imposters."
"There has been an awakening... have you felt it? The Dark Side... and the Light." - Supreme Leader Snoke

#385 Capt.JohnPaul

Capt.JohnPaul

  • Don't you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry me


    Posts: 4970
    Joined: 12-May 10
    Member: 10643

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:44 AM

View PostThe_Customizer, on 17 August 2011 - 02:30 AM, said:

You dare "shoot" at me?
This is why "drinking" should not be allowed here.
Too much spoils the mind. Even an Elven one.
No, I didn't shoot you, another elf, it's an inside joke.  :wink:  No, I didn't shoot Alexis either, that would be too wrong.  :grin:  Is that another drink???  :laugh:

#386 Masked Builder

Masked Builder

  • Hoping to get it up tonight


    Posts: 8346
    Joined: 16-April 10
    Member: 10293
    Country: New York, USA

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:50 AM

Finished her meal and decides to go to the inn.

As she gets up she notices the new elf.  Reminding herself to talk to her tomorrow.

Walks out of the bar.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Alexis Fenral
Level 47 Assassin, In Heroica RPG, On Quest #125
Flickr, Bricklink Store, Facebook

#387 WhiteFang

WhiteFang

  • Beep beep!


    Posts: 16317
    Joined: 31-December 07
    Member: 2351
    Country: Singapore

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:54 AM

I will like to give my shot and sign up for Quest #2: Looking Through the Wares.

My BrickLink Store // Sign up for Reviewers Academy // Trains & Town Reviews // Black Knights Kingdom (EBRP) // Watch out EB News!

Click here to find out more about WhiteFang


New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


My name is Wilhalm Bloodaxe and I am back to be part of the Ragnarök Now Redux.

Lord Kenneth Valise, Level 1 Knight, 28yrs old human
Power: 4 Health: 10/10 Gold: 10
Inventory: One potion, a Greatsword (WP: 3) and a Shield (SP: 2)


#388 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21566
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:55 AM

View PostFives, on 17 August 2011 - 02:43 AM, said:

"Oh. This is confusing! Well, lets hope there are not any more imposters."
Yes, let's. :hmpf_bad:

Anyways, let's get back to more pleasant talk. :classic:

#389 Capt.JohnPaul

Capt.JohnPaul

  • Don't you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry me


    Posts: 4970
    Joined: 12-May 10
    Member: 10643

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:57 AM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 17 August 2011 - 02:55 AM, said:

Yes, let's. :hmpf_bad:

Anyways, let's get back to more pleasant talk. :classic:
Bacari closes his eyes and starts swinging his crossbow and pointing it randomly.

MARCO!!....  :devil:

#390 The_Customizer

The_Customizer

    Posts: 1826
    Joined: 20-May 10
    Member: 10776
    Country: Mandalore

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:00 AM

View PostCapt.JohnPaul, on 17 August 2011 - 02:57 AM, said:

Bacari closes his eyes and starts swinging his crossbow and pointing it randomly.

MARCO!!....  :devil:

Stands up from the bar.
Stares in the direction of the Crossbow, realizes it is just another drunkard. And sits down again.
*sigh*

Posted Image Posted Image

Erdathcath Madilinas,199 yr. old female Druid

Heroica Stats and Inventory


#391 Capt.JohnPaul

Capt.JohnPaul

  • Don't you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry me


    Posts: 4970
    Joined: 12-May 10
    Member: 10643

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:01 AM

View PostThe_Customizer, on 17 August 2011 - 03:00 AM, said:

Stands up from the bar.
Stares in the direction of the Crossbow, realizes it is just another drunkard. And sits down again.
*sigh*
I'm just playing around.....  :classic:  Fine, I'll put crossbow down.

#392 Fives

Fives

  • Makes structured rants


    Posts: 2632
    Joined: 31-December 10
    Member: 15059
    Country: Canada

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:03 AM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 17 August 2011 - 02:55 AM, said:

Yes, let's. :hmpf_bad:

Anyways, let's get back to more pleasant talk. :classic:

"Yes, of course! ..... So... What should we talk about?"
"There has been an awakening... have you felt it? The Dark Side... and the Light." - Supreme Leader Snoke

#393 Capt.JohnPaul

Capt.JohnPaul

  • Don't you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry me


    Posts: 4970
    Joined: 12-May 10
    Member: 10643

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:04 AM

View PostFives, on 17 August 2011 - 03:03 AM, said:

"Yes, of course! ..... So... What should we talk about?"
How about we all have a ranger discussion, as we are all rangers it appears... favorite tracking skills anyone?

#394 The_Customizer

The_Customizer

    Posts: 1826
    Joined: 20-May 10
    Member: 10776
    Country: Mandalore

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:09 AM

View PostCapt.JohnPaul, on 17 August 2011 - 03:04 AM, said:

How about we all have a ranger discussion, as we are all rangers it appears... favorite tracking skills anyone?

Most of us are Rangers. :wink:
Anyhow, the best way to track is to use the trees to your advantage. And obviously silence is your best friend.
If the animal/other misc. target can't see you or hear you, you have the advantage as well as some nice cover in the foilage.

Posted Image Posted Image

Erdathcath Madilinas,199 yr. old female Druid

Heroica Stats and Inventory


#395 Capt.JohnPaul

Capt.JohnPaul

  • Don't you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry me


    Posts: 4970
    Joined: 12-May 10
    Member: 10643

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:11 AM

View PostThe_Customizer, on 17 August 2011 - 03:09 AM, said:

Most of us are Rangers. :wink:
Anyhow, the best way to track is to use the trees to your advantage. And obviously silence is your best friend.
If the animal/other misc. target can't see you or hear you, you have the advantage as well as some nice cover in the foilage.
And to not be seen, don't ever move if being stared at. As once your prey turns around and not facing you, they will quickly look back and they will see your movement. (Most of us are rangers, but the ones talking right now are.)

#396 Fives

Fives

  • Makes structured rants


    Posts: 2632
    Joined: 31-December 10
    Member: 15059
    Country: Canada

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:17 AM

View PostCapt.JohnPaul, on 17 August 2011 - 03:04 AM, said:

How about we all have a ranger discussion, as we are all rangers it appears... favorite tracking skills anyone?

"Well, before I was here in Eubric, I lived near Castle Fortaan. I worked for an Orc warlord as his personal bounty hunter. I don't have any particularly unique techniques of tracking other than the usual asking around and researching what I can."
"There has been an awakening... have you felt it? The Dark Side... and the Light." - Supreme Leader Snoke

#397 Dannylonglegs

Dannylonglegs

  • Makes Fangirl Squeeze Noises


    Posts: 5957
    Joined: 05-February 09
    Member: 5222
    Country: USA

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:37 AM

Sylph approached the bar. After a day of lounging in the Hall, he was finally hungry. He didn't dare sit down, so he ordered a cup of water and a loaf of bread and some fruit and walked with it back to his reclusion.

His bat clung to a beam on the ceiling right above Namyrra and the imp.

Playing as the Begonya Siblings, Feliks and Nadine Begonya, a pair of russian-accented Mitgardian traders! Sylph Solanum in Heroica! Doctor Danielle Long works for Octan in AG!

Here's my Flickr account.

Posted ImagePosted Image


Blacktron's Invading, in

Posted Image


#398 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21566
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:40 AM

Tracking? I like to track elephants. You just follow the dung beetles. And I like elephants. :wub:

#399 The_Customizer

The_Customizer

    Posts: 1826
    Joined: 20-May 10
    Member: 10776
    Country: Mandalore

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:40 AM

View PostFives, on 17 August 2011 - 03:17 AM, said:

"Well, before I was here in Eubric, I lived near Castle Fortaan. I worked for an Orc warlord as his personal bounty hunter. I don't have any particularly unique techniques of tracking other than the usual asking around and researching what I can."

"Asking around" is the worst way to do so. What if you talked to someone related to your target? or what if your name (or your target's name) was mentioned a bit too loudly in a bar? All your stealth and work would disappear. Your target would instead be the one finding you, and some night you may see your target's sword in your face, rather then you about to kill him. So if you prefer to use this tactic be sure to know exactly who you are asking.

Posted Image Posted Image

Erdathcath Madilinas,199 yr. old female Druid

Heroica Stats and Inventory


#400 Fives

Fives

  • Makes structured rants


    Posts: 2632
    Joined: 31-December 10
    Member: 15059
    Country: Canada

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:48 AM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 17 August 2011 - 03:40 AM, said:

Tracking? I like to track elephants. You just follow the dung beetles. And I like elephants. :wub:


View PostThe_Customizer, on 17 August 2011 - 03:40 AM, said:

"Asking around" is the worst way to do so. What if you talked to someone related to your target? or what if your name (or your target's name) was mentioned a bit too loudly in a bar? All your stealth and work would disappear. Your target would instead be the one finding you, and some night you may see your target's sword in your face, rather then you about to kill him. So if you prefer to use this tactic be sure to know exactly who you are asking.

"And the random award goes to Mr. Docken!"  :laugh: "Also, I said I researched what I could."
"There has been an awakening... have you felt it? The Dark Side... and the Light." - Supreme Leader Snoke




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users