Sign in to follow this  
Palms

8X8 vig

gallery_101_23_281.gif

4774409796_9dcc477931_b.jpg

It was just another day on the outpost at Spelider III a pivotal planet not far from Mustafar when Obi-wan Kenobi came to prepare for an invasion he was going to lead on a nearby planet, Early in the morning the separatists decoded a message that revealed the planed invasion. The separatists planning to stop the invasion by killing Obi-Wan sent a small team of elite Magna-Guards armed with light sabers

to kill Obi-Wan. However due to a miscommunication by the separatist spies the Magna-Gaurds arrived in the clone barracks four levels below Obi-Wan's quarters. In a desperate move to protect his clone's lives he started cutting through the floors to the miserably failing clones. I'll leave the ending up to you .

gallery

Excellent vig - Obi Wan better hurry up and cut through that floor, and that magnadroid better give those lightsabers back to the good general (cough, cough) ! :vader:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I like all the little details in your Vig like obi wan kneeling and a clone getting stabbed with a lightsaber.

Nice little vig Palms, I like the backstory, but not Cody getting killed. default_hmpfbad.gif Though the lightsaber-through-the-torso effect is very clever. BTW, do those initials CA mean something in the vig?