Trudop561

[Comic] Star Wars Comics official thread

Hi happy fans of Lego Star Wars,

I discovered a few minutes ago a clip on the lego star wars website. It's a mini movie featuring some of the new clone wars sets and characters. It's called "1. Kowakian Monkey-Lizzard".

Because of the 1., there will be more clips in the next weeks.

I created this thread to talk and discuss of these new clips probably created to do the promotion of the new Clone Wars products line. If you have anything to say, jokes, suggestions, etc about that, you're in the good topic!

Comics list (will be updated every time that a new comic is available online) :

1. Kowakian Monkey-Lizzard

Edited by KimT

This was actually pretty funny. I can't wait for more of them. I wish it had sound and not just speech bubbles, though. Good Find!

Edited by NerdFighter

Can't we just choose them from the list under the video.

Yes but I choosen to make a list in my message anyway to make my topic more official like KimT made a list of all star wars sets in the reviews index section even if we can see it on brickset.

Hahaha! :laugh: That was great - and the animation was amazing! :oh:

Now, if only the Gunship actually came with that many clones. :sadnew:

Now that a cool comic :oh::cry_happy: , thanks for the news Trudop561 :thumbup:. I really like the animation it looks amazing and not like the crap they do with "Revange of the Brick" :hmpf_bad: , I hope they put mini comics in the boxes of the sets just like in the batman theme but this is very cool too :classic: .

Edited by darkrebellion

Hi, I am just checking some videos on Youtube and found this:

I think is really cool and the stop motion is awesome too :cry_happy: . I don´t mind how he do the stop motion of Anakin jumping off his starfighter :oh: .

Hi, I am just checking some videos on Youtube and found this:

I think is really cool and the stop motion is awesome too :cry_happy: . I don´t mind how he do the stop motion of Anakin jumping off his starfighter :oh: .

I'll merge this with the thread on the comic

Like NerdFighter said, that was actually pretty funny. If only they used this as the T.V. ad for the sets... :tongue:

I saw this a while ago. There was a link on fbtb or something. I like it and can't wait to watch more when they release them. Pretty good marketing idea in my opinion. :thumbup:

Ha Ha, this one was funny. :laugh: I wonder why Commander Fox taking orders from Captain Rex?

It would be cool if they made a LSW game spoof of this... :grin:

"He he, I like this guy, he reminds me of me".

Edited by JimButcher

Anyone notice that Obi-Wan looks really, really evil as they're getting closer? His grin is just.. creepy, and that's adding to his already creepy face. But I'm wondering why they didn't continue with the Dancing Twi'lek has comic two. I enjoyed the giant spider one, despite my fear of spiders. Still, I shouldn't be afraid of it based on Captain Rex's advice. Like others said, why is a Commander taking orders from a Captain? Is it because he has less experience, and that means everything according to Rex?

Yes, hilarious. :laugh: I really hope they make a LSW video game like this. How the copies would sell...

The third one is now out at the lego.com web site:

Third comic

In my opinion this is the best one, just hilarious :laugh: .

Meh, it's alright.

I liked the "Do Not Open Before Life Day" sign. :laugh:

My favorite so far is still Comic No. 2.

This latest one has to be my favourite although the picture quality seemed lower than the rest. What was that green spire thing meant to be? The super powerful tank lasers were sort of funny as 1 shot just destroyed the whole army. I like how these comics are going one of the best online ideas from TLC.

If you look closely, you can see on top of the giant weapon there is a homing spider droid.

I know! :laugh: Seriously, what kind of a secret weapon was that supposed to be? :wacko:

:tongue:

I know! :laugh: Seriously, what kind of a secret weapon was that supposed to be? :wacko:

:tongue:

It's a moisture evaporator, can't you tell? :hmpf::tongue: It's going to suck the planet dry of water, then every one will die of thirst! The ultimate weapon, even more powerful than the Death Star!