tjb tyranno

Which is your favorite LEGO set?

Theres just so many to choose from so ill go with the most recent which is Jango Fetts slave 1, i love the set its pretty close to the film version and its great for customizing. :)

That Barracuda set is one of my favorites and i hope lego will return to this sort of form with the new viking ones :)

That would be great Vader. They could create a new set for Vikings that would become a Legend of its own time. ;)

It will be good to see the two ships side by side and seeing which one looks better, then the vikings could make off with the pirates gold :-D ;)

Something on that scale would be exspensive but more than welcome :)

Yeah, the Black Seas Barracuda was $110.00 back in 1989.

Its a hard choice to make one i dont think ill be able to make regarding tyhe older sets thats why i only went for the most recent one that i really like.

Hmm.. as most of you have said, it is a hard decision.

But I would say that my favourite sets are:

7141 - Naboo Fighter, mainly becuase this was my first Star Wars set.

6075 - Wolfpack Tower, this was a set I had when I was about 7/8 years old and I recently bought a MISB copy off Bricklink.

Jon.

Imposible question to answer. Sorry. To many to choose from.

Ok John, if you were in a fire and could only save one of your sets which one would you save?

if you were in a fire and could only save one of your sets which one would you save?

If I was in that situation, man.. I would probably pick up cloud city becuase it is soo friggin' easy to pick up! :P ;)

Jon.

Actually I would probably pick up a tie fighter, but which one to chose?? *wacko*

Jon.

Actually I would probably pick up a tie fighter, but which one to chose?? *wacko*

Jon.

Yeah, you would die in the fire while trying to choose which one. ;)

All my sets are on wooden shelfs that have deep sides and can be lifted off with ease, so i would just grab a shelf and save about 8 sets :-D :)

Ok John, if you were in a fire and could only save one of your sets which one would you save?
Family is safe? Then I would grab one (or both) of my 5571 Black Cats. Or perhaps my six boxes of SW collection starting with the UCS sets :oD

Theres so many set now that IMO could be considered legends and that one would be one of my choices

I would have to say... either Darth Mauls ship (did I spell it right) or one of the Mission to Mars sets *wub*