Sign in to follow this  
Skinny Boy

Enough: Part 2

Part 2: First signs of... No signs.

The four men have found a building that looks nearly intact. They have a look inside:

2950707059_61d765a033_o.jpg

One of them checks the stairway... to a ladder:

2950706401_3d31027934_o.jpg

The interior needs furnishing:

2951559506_1b9bfff60f_o.jpg

The leader goes to get the letter:

2950706515_6ca3284685_o.jpg

He reads it aloud:

2950706645_52f32e9736_o.jpg.

The letter reads:

Dear reader,

You have probably realised that this place was once inhabited. We who lived here could not take the fear anymore and decided to go to the ‘Z’ side of life. We left our supplies for anyone who needed them in the event that the zombies are still an ongoing threat. Dear God I hope they aren’t by now. You shouldn’t be worried about attacks here. During our 4 week stay, we encountered no more than 10 of the undead. In the crates you should find: a stick of dynamite, a fuse and plunger, some grenades and a sniper. For food, you will just have to scavenge as we did. Good luck.

The leader requests a night watchman:

2951559360_be7993b0fa_o.jpg

But is forced to do it himself:

2951559692_5f4f7e2e16_o.jpg

Gallery

Thanks for looking.

he is forced to do it himself ? are his guys the laziest survivor on earth ? ^^

they're lucky to find this house^^ with such a letter!

I guess that this night will not be so peaceful !^^

Oh I'm sure he'll sleep well tonight. Lucky to find a letter like that, but I think food could have been nice. I mean after all, who would want to scavenge for food when there is a constant threat of being attacked by a zombie?

Oh I'm sure he'll sleep well tonight. Lucky to find a letter like that, but I think food could have been nice. I mean after all, who would want to scavenge for food when there is a constant threat of being attacked by a zombie?

I kept thinking if I leave food, someone on the forums would say: Seems like someone has set up a game for them, kinda like the film series: Saw.

You never know, ther could be food around the corner, but that food will most likely think you are food aswell.

Edited by Skinny Boy

Looks good, the backgounds look very realistic, but I think it would be easier to post the comics into the same thread. This way new members/readers don't have to seek the older ones.

:thumbup: from me for this one. One possible improvement: make it a bit longer :grin: .

Looks good, the backgounds look very realistic, but I think it would be easier to post the comics into the same thread. This way new members/readers don't have to seek the older ones.

:thumbup: from me for this one. One possible improvement: make it a bit longer :grin: .

Backgrounds? White sheets :sceptic: Its not a comic, its a series. The first part had no action, so it was not a comic. I may post links to the others at the start of newer ones. Longer? I know i'm not offering much, but, i'm only on part 2. Future parts will hopefully be longer. I'm glad i've gotten some criticism.

I really like you comic! :thumbup: I checked out the first one...very good. Is it possible to see picture of the buildings? It looks very nice, actually... :classic:

Good comic! Does it continue? I really hope it does. I'm curious to know what happens.

Edit: Oh, I've just read you're planning on creating other scenes! Nice!

Edited by legotrainfan

I really like you comic! :thumbup: I checked out the first one...very good. Is it possible to see picture of the buildings?

I may take pics of the building, thought the road around it has been dismantled.

It looks very nice, actually... :classic:

Really? I was going for a church, but it didn't really work out. So its a building, nearly intact.

Note: Part 3 is built, but not yet photographed. Unfortunately, the weather means I have to take pics early in the day, which is impossible due to school. I hoped to take photos on Saturday, but now some moving around has come up. Thankfully the Halloween mid-term is next week, so I should get through two parts if I manage to mingle around the moving (Lego). And as some have requested, Part 3 will be much longer. And with Dialogue. Thanks for the comments everyone.