Sign in to follow this  
TrumpetKing

CMF Mafia 2 - Day One - On the Case

11762933124_faf95af47c_z.jpg

Players only, please!

11785689146_6c280f18f9_z.jpg

Mercutio forms a circle of people around him, and he introduces himself.

"Hello, I am Mercutio Robertson. The 19 of you are regarded as some of history's greatest criminals, all aligned with the Monstrous Minifigures. Well, that's what I thought. It turns out some of you are infiltrators from the Council of Minifigures, brought here to tear apart our gang. Serving you is my initiation, and I'm being judged on your ability to find the scummos."

11785186123_2833242f14_z.jpg

Mercutio walks off to comfort a shocked Balthasar. "Don't megabluck up" he mutters.

11784920425_f8bf5678d7_z.jpg

Discussion among the group begins, chatter everywhere over who's loyal and who could be decieving each other at the very moment.

The Players

11786767795_0c3c27c230_t.jpg

Mercutio Robertson - Played by TrumpetKing - NPC

12021853893_d7017583fc_t.jpg Kelly Lester - Played by Kristel - Wannabe Mermaid

12023014264_2f5199772b_t.jpg Caitie Levanne - Played by Cecilie - Creepy Nurse

12022668345_ff7cabc1ae_t.jpg Clarissa Maplesby - Played by CallMePie - Expert People Trampler

12022670535_7d8eecde00_t.jpg Peter Desmund - Played by Piratedave84 - Most likely to eat your face

12023021564_2b93a79aa9_t.jpg Bleeb - Played by Bob - Benevolent Alien Overlord

12023024394_f4b28ffc90_t.jpg Jeffrey Norris -Played by jamesn - Corrupt Conquistador

12022678225_1f9db00d40_t.jpgCarl Nemoss​ - Played by Captain Nemo - Hottie McHotterson

12023515856_ebbdba2866_t.jpg Kingsley of the Starfish - Played by KingoftheZempk - Criminal Mastermind

12022684095_919e2b9500_t.jpg Giovanni Capanni - Played by Captain Genaro - Hitman with a hint of class

12022974413_1cc02768df_t.jpg Monarch Timothy III - Played by Tamamono - Probably wants you beheaded

12023555416_4dfd1f26b1_t.jpg Lacey Davis - Played by LegoDad - Desparate for sex

12023044724_7c21cfa9eb_t.jpg Derek Polanes -Played by DarthPotato - Wants your credit card number

12022985543_8ca36ed811_t.jpg Helen Inkling - Played by Hinckley - "Would you like a nice glass of wine?"

12023538676_a18f67e9b1_t.jpg Tickles - Played by TinyPiesRUs - Wants your kids to se the lions

12023544266_40fb57bb87_t.jpg Pamela Fettucini - Played by Peanuts - Badass Mom

12023055034_132dddb260_t.jpg Mikatta - Played by Mencot - Forest Witch

12023062494_9d33e33f5d_t.jpg Dragonishki - Played by Darkdragon -Somehow came from a comic book

12023065464_2c5ba94fa9_t.jpg Sally Carrotine - Played by Scubacarrot - Child Arson

12022724575_f3ac2945e4_t.jpg Melinda Dugan - Played by MetroiD - Wants your scalp

The Rules

1. Each player will be given an alignment to play as. Each player will be aligned with either The Council or The Monsters.AnyThird Part/Neutral characters have their own win conditions outlined in their roles. To win, the Monsters must eliminate all of the Council, while the Council must outnumber the Monsters.

2. Each day you may vote to lynch a player. The player who receives votes from a majority of the remaining players will be lynched. Voting must be done in the following format.Vote: Character Name (Player). No other format will be accepted. Unvoting may be done similarly, under the same format and criteria as voting.

3. A day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote for the first 24 hours of the Day thread. After 72 hours, it is now night. When the 72 hours of the day are over, please send your night action, if any, to myself using the Role PM I have sent you. The night phase will last a maximum of 48 hours.

4. The alignment of the player lynched, and any that died during the night, will be revealed at the start of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM.This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Role Claiming should be done at your own risk. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. Any questions about your role or the game must be asked in your Role PM that you received.

11. In your Role PM, you have been given a Personality Quirk. I request that you try to speak in your personality quirk a minimum of three times per day, but I will not make it a requirement. Try to have fun with it though!

12. Violation of ANY of the above rules will result in a vote penalty (1 vote for every 4 players left) on the first offense, and removal from the game on the second offense.

Edited by TrumpetKing

Would you like a nice glass of wine? Or I have mean wine too. Rude wine? Happy wine? Bold wine? My wine is very emotional.

We can't have any non vicious criminal monsters lurking around! Let's rip them to shreds! Wait, we gotta find them first? You all look like monsters to me...

Would you like a nice glass of wine? Or I have mean wine too. Rude wine? Happy wine? Bold wine? My wine is very emotional.

I gave Porkchop wine once. He was always a little feisty....they're still picking bone fragments out of the ground. It was one hell of a county fair.

Mikatta the nice forest witch is here Whahhahahahahaha

We can't have any non vicious criminal monsters lurking around! Let's rip them to shreds! Wait, we gotta find them first? You all look like monsters to me...

Monsters, I think all of, or atleast the most of you excluding Dragonishki, Tickles, Peter and Bleed look really beutiful so that I could just eat you all but I won´t.

helen is that all wines you got would you like to come look at my hut, I would need some of those wines in my new brew. You could also take a closer look at my brewing pot, WhAhAHAHahHAha just kidding just kidding.

Back to the subject, so some ugly goodie Council members have mixed into our group. If I just wouldn´t had taken that oath not to use magic, I could had separate the chaff from the wheat, separate the goats from the sheep, separate the monsters from the council members... if you know what I mean WhHAHAHAHAHA

helen is that all wines you got would you like to come look at my hut, I would need some of those wines in my new brew. You could also take a closer look at my brewing pot, WhAhAHAHahHAha just kidding just kidding.

Darling, if you ever wonder if you're annoying or if your grammar is awful, just feel free to ask. I'll be honest with you. Kiss. :wub:

"POFF" (Mikatta seems appare from nowhere)

Grammar Helen, is it something one could put in the brewing pot whahhahahaahaha

You know, we witches don´t need grammar so much and also when I went to Witchcraft High I was more interest in learing to turn beautiful damsels into ugly toads than learning to write well, if you know what I mean Whahahahahah

"POFF"

I was more interest in learing to turn beautiful damsels into ugly toads than learning to write well, if you know what I mean Whahahahahah

"POFF"

One mustn't leer, darling, it's rude. :hmpf_bad: Now poff yourself, dearie. :wink: Let's have some wine and reminisce about our school days.

This whole situation is exceedingly leery. I need to style someone's hair, and quick. Anyone?

This whole situation is exceedingly leery. I need to style someone's hair, and quick. Anyone?

Your hair looks so... full of product... Sweet, flammable, product... You look kind of cold? Mind if I warm your scalp up just a little?

Mind if I warm your scalp up just a little?

Not at all, as long as you'd provide me with unlimited access to yours afterwards. I just luuuuv me a fresh young scalp full of carotin goodness! I wouldn't even jar it... at first.

Have you got any whiny wine?

*rimshot*

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all day! :grin: *Honk honk!*

Also, are you aware that you have a turban pin stuck in your ear? You might want to get that checked out... :sceptic:

Never! I spent more than 8 hours on that hair, and it came out perfect. I won't have my hair re-styled nor stolen, and I certainly won't let it be ruined by some random wannabe scalp taker. You'd just mess it up in the process.

*to Henry* Duh, of course my hair looks better on head. I'm just saying, if someone has to take my scalp off, I'd prefer it to be a professional. Someone with a reputation to lose. *monologue out*

*rimshot*

*to Henry* Duh, of course my hair looks better on head. I'm just saying, if someone has to take my scalp off, I'd prefer it to be a professional. Someone with a reputation to lose. *monologue out*

Whahahhaahahahaaaaduh.... this gonna be a long day if you gonna keep that up *starts mumbling some wierd words* "Powers of night, Shadows of day.. Heed now my words, make this clown go away" *Nothing happens*

Hmm strange seems that my magic actually doesn´t work, not on that clown. Pamela, can I try my magic on imaginery hairbrush... if I can turn it something "Real"?

Also, are you aware that you have a turban pin stuck in your ear? You might want to get that checked out... :sceptic:

Allow me to take care of that! I'm sure it just needs a good punch, I mean yank...

Well you could style my wig hair...although secretly I'm bald like every other 1700's person. Granted my spectacular face more than makes up for this problem setback.

Anyways, we need to start this witch hunt (And I don't just mean you Mikatta) so we can hunt us down some non-evil, non-monster-like folks!

Anyways, we need to start this witch hunt (And I don't just mean you Mikatta) so we can hunt us down some non-evil, non-monster-like folks!

So the fingerpointing starts!

Hottie what do you actually have against witches you living corpse from the 18th century?

"Powers of day, Shadows of night, turn the mana around.. Heed now my words, turn that fly eaten wig into a dog"

There has to be a logical way to find all of them. Quick! Is anybody here a mathmatician who can form an algorithm to find the Council?

Well, this sure is a bit of a mess. Reminds me of the time good ol' Don Gambino had a bit of an issue with a couple of rats inside his organization. After I got through with those rats, Don Gambino never had a rodent problem again. Of course I'm referring to those furry little critters and not Marco and Luca who just happened to go missing around the same time. Real shame.

Wine? I'd sure appreciate a glass of some fine Sicilian wine. Do you have anything from '72?

There has to be a logical way to find all of them. Quick! Is anybody here a mathmatician who can form an algorithm to find the Council?

We should ask everyone for their identification cards. And then burn them. The cards. Or the people. Either way works.

We should ask everyone for their identification cards. And then burn them. The cards. Or the people. Either way works.

Can I steal their identities first? Then I could wipe their bank accounts.

*rimshot*

Dearie, come over. I have some great makeup tips for you. You're on a good track, but I think I could really help you look less garish. Won't that be fun? :pir_kiss: Mwaah!

Yea lets see if someone screws up this time

Yea lets see if someone screws up this time

I'm sorry, could you clarify what you mean by this statement?

Can I steal their identities first? Then I could wipe their bank accounts.

Good idea, money makes excellent kindling. Say, how flammable is a dried up starfish?