Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Ragnarök Now Redux - Nights (Players Only)

Wait... how did that happen? :look: Tumi's dead, was Petr a vengeful spirit? Tumi didn't even vote for Petr. Or have we just witnessed a Loki scum day action?

Sigrid grabbed a mead and took a seat.

"Crazy day," Sigrid thought. "Perhaps I should break my oath. This bid for revenge is going to get me killed, for Odin's sake." Sigrid shook her head in frustration, and took another swig. "Or I could get over this writer's cramp and contribute more. Or try to. They're all right, you're being worthless. Get your megablocks in gear, woman."

Wait... how did that happen? :look: Tumi's dead, was Petr a vengeful spirit? Tumi didn't even vote for Petr. Or have we just witnessed a Loki scum day action?

It looks to me like Petr was a vengeful spirit. I'm hoping that's the case, since it would make no sense at all for him to kill Tumi if he was town.

What's this then?! We don't get to sleep, even when we're dead?!

More importantly; what happened to Tumi? Petr seems to have killed him, but is he dead forever, or is our boar able to bring him back? Ox Urine maybe? Seeing Petr's actions makes me more confident that he 'll turn up scummy, but what about Tumi? So confused!

Petr might well have decided to test his hypothesis:

This is not really what I had hoped for but we learnt a few things:

1) Tumi actively pursued me but failed to vote for me probably knowing I would turn town if/when lynched; no scum wants to be the leader of a town lynch.

In which case he was probably town, and as for Tumi it's difficult to say.

Petr might well have decided to test his hypothesis:

In which case he was probably town, and as for Tumi it's difficult to say.

Perhaps, but I thought he would've mentioned Tumi in this post if he seriously suspected him.

That was unexpected. I had pencilled in 'town' next to Tumi's mugshot.

What has just happened? Oh the bar is opened, but hey, Petr and Tumi are both dead??? I don't quite get it, but even if Petr is a vengeful spirit? Can he actually specify a target? I am not sure of the spirit limitation, but I am just kind of speechless. Judging from the remaining facts, it may appears that Petr may have attempt to try out his hypothesis like Gofraid pointed earlier.

Well that was unexpected. I haven't been around any vengeful spirits before, but to me it seems this would normally be a scum ability. Am I wrong to assume this? Most comments seem to be as mystified as I am right now, though.

After doing some research, it appears this is normally a town role.

Can be either, but this suggests more commonly town role

http://wiki.mafiascu...=Vengeful_(role)

If it were vengeful scum, why are they using it so early? It would explain the odd behaviour.

The way I read it, it didn't matter if your team (town or scum) wanted you to use it. If you are a Vengeful role, you kill after being lynched.

I haven't been around any vengeful spirits before, but to me it seems this would normally be a scum ability.

Granted, you did research afterwards, but why did you immediately assume the vengeful role is a scum thingy?

I'm attempting to rationalise how Petr could have been vengeful scum, otherwise we screwed up. In the post Canute linked to, Petr did say it was peculiar that Tumi hadn't voted for him but he did, on the other hand, say that Kolgrima and Patrekr were the most suspicious...

Sigrid, pass the mead, will you?

Sigrid looked up at the sound of her name. Smiling for once, she passed the mead to her fellow fallen hero.

The bars open, Aiiay More MEAD over here too.

Shit what a crappy day and what a conclusion. Guess we will found out soon why Petr killed Tumi... I did swore that he is an loyal einherjar till the very end. But why kill Tumi, did that troll know something more then us others?

Perhaps I should break my oath.

Break it.

What's this then?! We don't get to sleep, even when we're dead?!

More importantly; what happened to Tumi? Petr seems to have killed him, but is he dead forever, or is our boar able to bring him back? Ox Urine maybe? Seeing Petr's actions makes me more confident that he 'll turn up scummy, but what about Tumi? So confused!

We can try some Ox Urine but I think people are tired of that. Are you really so confused by what happened?

I did swore that he is an loyal einherjar till the very end.

You swore that who was a loyal Einherjar?

Perhaps, but I thought he would've mentioned Tumi in this post if he seriously suspected him.

He did mention him in that post.

but he did, on the other hand, say that Kolgrima and Patrekr were the most suspicious...

Where do you see this? I'm reading it as he said Tumi was the most suspicious. He was rambling a lot especially towards the end of the day so can we please directly quote him when referring to what he said?

Sigrid looked up at the sound of her name. Smiling for once, she passed the mead to her fellow fallen hero.

Can I slap her?

I'm "unlocking" the "day thread" so we can quote from it. Don't "post in it" or I will "punch you in the face".

Here's what I have gathered from today's discussions.

The people who have pursued me the most are Gofraid and Tumi. Suprisingly, Tumi did not vote for me rarther opting to vote for Sigrid, Why?

Bold added for emphasis.

Ah, I see it now. He mentions Tumi here:

1- You don't agree that it is peculiar that Tumi opted not to vote for me after relentlesly pursuing me?

2- Although not directly linked to the 'trap' we can agree that had I not sadi those things, Kolgrima would have not sought to distance herself from me.

But not in his conclusions:

These 2 are the most suscpicious to me, Kolgrima for being so vocal and defensive in distancing herself from me and Patrekr for being such a sheep

What the Dave? :wacko: If he's Scum, maybe he was bussing Kolgrima and Patrekr.

You swore that who was a loyal Einherjar?

Whuups

I meant to say"he swore till the end" shit Mist thinking(start reading) before you post

Whuups

I meant to say"he swore till the end" shit Mist thinking(start reading) before you post

Were you expecting a confession?

Every once in a while that'd be nice.

The scum should all confess now so we can get over it and eat turkey like a real family.

Petr voted for Sigrid and gave me the impression that Patrekr would've been very high up on his list to vote for in his conclusions post. Attacking Tumi but leaving him out of his conclusions post makes me wonder if perhaps he learned something about Tumi that he didn't want Tumi to realize.

Speaking of Tumi, pass the turkey this way. My tumi is growling. :tongue:

Every once in a while that'd be nice.

The scum should all confess now so we can get over it and eat turkey like a real family.

Actually that would be great, thank you :wink:

That was a rather loud end to the day. I don't know exactly what to make of it, but I think signs are pointing to Petr being rampaging town. He sent me this message, before the end of the day, asking about Tumi:

What do you make of TK's actively pursuing me and yet not bothering to vote for me?

That was 2-3 hours before days end, so he wasn't definitely dying, but probably planning on what to do if he were lynched.

I was asleep at the time, and couldn't reply, but if he were scum getting ready to take out a townie, it wouldn't be worth asking. Instead, it seems (added to what he wrote publicly) that he was genuinely suspicious of Tumi.

Actually that would be great, thank you :wink:

You want a confession, a turkey or both?

That was a rather loud end to the day. I don't know exactly what to make of it, but I think signs are pointing to Petr being rampaging town. He sent me this message, before the end of the day, asking about Tumi:

That was 2-3 hours before days end, so he wasn't definitely dying, but probably planning on what to do if he were lynched.

I was asleep at the time, and couldn't reply, but if he were scum getting ready to take out a townie, it wouldn't be worth asking. Instead, it seems (added to what he wrote publicly) that he was genuinely suspicious of Tumi.

Is that the first message you received from him?

If it were vengeful scum, why are they using it so early? It would explain the odd behaviour.

If Petr was a vengeful Servant, it seems the role would be more useful on later days. So, it still wouldn't really explain why he decided to draw all that attention to himself. I'm afraid him being a vengeful Einherjar explains his behaviour better.

What the Dave? :wacko: If he's Scum, maybe he was bussing Kolgrima and Patrekr.

If he was, he probably mixed in a couple of Einherjar.

Petr voted for Sigrid and gave me the impression that Patrekr would've been very high up on his list to vote for in his conclusions post. Attacking Tumi but leaving him out of his conclusions post makes me wonder if perhaps he learned something about Tumi that he didn't want Tumi to realize.

Like? And how?