Sign in to follow this  

Players only please!

001.jpg

Late at night something very odd happens to the body of Dan Flavin.

002.jpg

Genghis Khan emerges from his block buddy disguise, proclaiming, "Ha! They never suspect Genghis Khan will come slit their throats in their sleeps!"

003.jpg

"Ha! They think I am caring about this art! No, I couldn't provide two shits about..."

Whack!

004.jpg

"Genghis Khan..." marvels the host, "I never would've suspected him."

005.jpg

"Genghis Khan..." marvels Donald Judd, "I never would've suspected him."

006.jpg

Bang!

Donald also never suspects he would be shot by the work of the late Tony Smith, ironically titled "We Lost"...

007.jpg

"Oh my!" Robert Mangold exclaims as he views the carnage, "Dan Flavin, Genghis Khan and Donald Judd, all dead. Weird. What's the strange vulnerable type feeling I'm having?"

008.jpg

"Vulnerability?" A dark figure offers as he stabs Robert Mangold in the spine.

"Thank you..." Robert gasps as the life drains out of him.

009.jpg

Alfred Jarry throws off his Robert Mangold disguise and proclaims, "We told them we should be killed before we came up with new ideas! The art world belongs to them, we told them! But their ideas...are...so...awful...megablocking neon..."

010.jpg

The dark figure surveys the night's carnage.

"Genghis Khan?" He says, "What the...??"

011.jpg

In the morning, everyone gathers around the bodies.

"Donald Judd was a member of the Town, but Dan Flavin and Robert Mangold were both Scum...and also Genghis Khan and Alfred Jarry, respectively, for some reason."

Day Four has begun. You may not vote in the first 24 hours.

Non-playing Characters

00_npc_host.jpg

Host, Male, played by Hinckley

00_npc_cohost.jpg

Co-Host, Male, played by TrumpetKing

Players (7)

anne_truitt.jpg

Anne Truitt, Female

brice_marden.jpg

Brice Marden, Male

carl_andre.jpg

Carl Andre, Male

ellsworth_kelly.jpg

Ellsworth Kelly, Male

eva_hesse.jpg

Eva Hesse, Female

jo_baer.jpg

Jo Baer, Female

john_mccracken.jpg

John McCracken, Male

The Dead

sol_lewitt_dead.jpg

Sol Lewitt, Male, murdered Night One, Town

tony_smith_dead.jpg

Tony Smith, Male, lynched Day Two, Town

frank_stella_dead.jpg

Frank Stella, Male, murdered Night Two, Town

dan_flavin_dead.jpg

Dan Flavin, Male, lynched Day Three, Scum

donald_judd_dead.jpg

Donald Judd, Male, murdered Night Three, Town

robert_mangold_dead.jpg

Robert Mangold, Male, murdered Night Three, Scum

Objective:

The Scum win when they have outnumbered the Town. The Town wins when all of the Scum are dead.

The Rules:

1. You may not reveal or pretend to reveal your true identity throughout the course of the game. Doing so will result in the immediate death of your character. Likewise, be extra certain you do not post in the game as your real Eurobricks identity. If this gives away which character you are playing, this rule will be applied to that action.
  2. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all of the Town, while the Scum must outnumber the Town.
  3. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format only; Vote: Character. Similarly, unvoting is to be done in this format only; Unvote: Character. No other format will be accepted. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character. Naturally, unproxying a vote is also possible. The player with the most votes is lynched. In the case of a tie, there will be no lynch.
  4. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will not end when a majority vote has been reached. If there is time left, a majority vote can be over-turned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 24 hours, unless otherwise noted. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 20 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
  5. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  6. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details and pictures of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  7. You may not quote PMs from or to other players. Paraphrasing is allowed but no direct quoting. Please refrain from quoting PMs in the game threads and in private.
  8. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  9. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. Violation of this rule will result in a multiple game suspension.
  10. You may not edit your posts.
  11. You must post in every day thread.
  12. You must vote in every day thread.
  13. If you have a Night Action, you are required to use it every night, unless otherwise noted.
  14. If you have a Night Action, you may not target the same player on three consecutive nights.
  15. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host or co-host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM sent to you to communicate with the hosts if you can.
  16. Violation of the above rules will result in a penalty of one vote per every four living players (1/4 of the active players list) on the first violation and replacement by another player on the second.
  17. If you verbally abuse another player (definition of abuse will be left up to the game hosts and games moderator), you will be removed from the game and never asked to play one of my games again. Don't be a dick.

Some additional guidelines, although they are not rules that will incur penalties if you don't follow them:

• The pictures may or may not contain clues. They most likely do not, but look all you want. Wildly speculate. It's fun.
  • Using acronyms, especially tl;dr, or any 7334 speak will cause major trouble for your character, perhaps even instant death.
  • Roleplaying is a good thing and it is encouraged in this game. You are all playing real people so google your name and have some fun.

You have all been sent a role PM in this format:

Character: ...

Artwork: Your block buddy represents this work of art:

Role: ...

Affiliation: Town or Scum

Best of luck and have fun!

I AM ELLSWORTH KELLY! HEAR WHAT I...oh. Sorry. Force of habit.

Totally kicked megablocks last night. And I think I have our last scum. Who the hell's gonna pop out this time? King George III? Darth Vader??

Well then, looks like we're finally on top of things here! And it looks like we have a vig after all, good work there :sweet:.

Funny that we almost had a tied lynch between two scum yesterday :look:.

Oh, woah, unexpected twist. Awesome! :thumbup::sweet:

Also, sorry all; real life hit hard at the end of yesterday. I read back a bit over the night, though, and I do have something I want to answer that I wasn't able to:

Why do you think Robert is town told, his comments today does not help town not what so ever, as others have stated also

His actions early on seemed townie to me - especially the "reaction vote" on Brice (who is probably town, now that Rob flipped scum). Kind of like a Dan-esque case, except he seemed to be free-thinking and proactive even on Day 2, to an extent. Obviously, I was wrong in this read, but yeah, I agree that his Day 3 was nowhere near as good as his previous days.

I had been basing the read on his previous days, obviously. Hope this clears it up.

I more than welcome your suspicion, though. Whatever it takes to find the last scum(s). :thumbup:

Also,

Well, if it isn't Mr. Summary himself, coming in to pick on a defenseless townie? You guys are like freaking wolves, picking on a guy. I have a life, I had free time on day 1 so I posted a lot, and now you're lynching me because I reigned it in? I contributed more than you.

Vote: Carl Andre, for making incredibly large posts with incredibly little content and for bandwagoning.

Eat me, scummo. :laugh:

Oh, also, did the investigator get anything?

His actions early on seemed townie to me - especially the "reaction vote" on Brice (who is probably town, now that Rob flipped scum).

That's what I was thinking.

Which leaves one other unconfirmed person here.

Guess who, Carl?

Awesome stuff last night 2 warpigs oh ich mean scum nailed one to go then.

What did we find out last night and the couple of days.

Oh, woah, unexpected twist. Awesome! :thumbup::sweet:

Also, sorry all; real life hit hard at the end of yesterday. I read back a bit over the night, though, and I do have something I want to answer that I wasn't able to:

His actions early on seemed townie to me - especially the "reaction vote" on Brice (who is probably town, now that Rob flipped scum). Kind of like a Dan-esque case, except he seemed to be free-thinking and proactive even on Day 2, to an extent. Obviously, I was wrong in this read, but yeah, I agree that his Day 3 was nowhere near as good as his previous days.

I had been basing the read on his previous days, obviously. Hope this clears it up.

I more than welcome your suspicion, though. Whatever it takes to find the last scum(s). :thumbup:

Also,

Eat me, scummo. :laugh:

Oh, also, did the investigator get anything?

We will see if he/she found anything but for now, whats up Carl, why did Dan vote for you... was it a scum move, now that Dan turned out scum we wouldn´t think of you as scum... because scum wouldn´t vote for scum would they :sweet:

Good thing we nailed Robert, great job vig.

So how was mich other supect yesterday...hmm have to reread yesterdays thread wink wink Carl :wink:

Jo.

Also, not trying to be difficult, but why is Ellsworth clear? This wasn't cleared up yesterday. Is he claiming vigilante?

Are you being funny? :laugh: Who led the lynch on Dan yesterday? :wink:

And why do you need to know who's claiming vigilante? Need to know who to kill tonight, is that it?

Jo.

You chose....poorly.

Also, not trying to be difficult, but why is Ellsworth clear? This wasn't cleared up yesterday. Is he claiming vigilante?

As I said yesterday, the investigator trusts me.

All that you need to know is that it's between you and Brice right now. And as you wisely point out, it's probably not Brice because he and Robert have been going at it since Day One.

Woo! 2 down, probably just 1 to go.

Look's like Carl's got more 'splainin to do... hopefully today we can get any night info and finish off the last of the scum.

Also, care to explain why Carl's quick mention of Jo as uncleared is a poor choice?

Oh, Jo's poor choice since she started the lynch on Dan. That's good point.

(maybe I need some coffee and get out of the paint fumes before I start reading and commenting)

Why don' know about Brice but there is more info lying he is town then scum

But do you know something more John, what is your suspects?

Carl and brice are our main suspects for the last scum but Carl feels and have acted more as a scum and he was a suspect of mich yesterday already.

Why would Brice be town?

He has one thing going for him, and that is that he's been arguing with Robert, a confirmed scum, since day 1. However, we do not know if that has all been staged, or is genuine. He has not contributed anything else that I can recall that helps us determine his allegiance.

The only thing we know with high confidence is that either Carl or Brice is scum. Unless of course there are more than 1 scum left, in which case they might both be... Everyone else is confirmed through different means, at least enough for them not to be on any suspect list right now.

So, Brice, Carl, maybe it's time you both tell us exactly why you are not scum and why we should not vote for you?

This is FAN.TAS.TIC, 2 scum down.

I knew there was something fisht about Dan's reluctance to change his vote over to Robert.

As several others have pointed out, the 2 'unconfirmed' are Brice and Carl, let's look at voting patterns to see if we can reinforce the case against either one of them:

Day 1 - No lynch, Sol is murdered

(this is recycled from my Day 2 analysis here)

Robert votes for Brice

Dan Votes Ellsworth

Dan unvotes Ellsworth

Dan Votes for Eva

Carl Votes Ellsworth

Brice votes Robert

Robert's vote is based on Brice's attempt to read into the pictures; see here

Brice's vote was justified by "your vote for me sucks"; see here

Day 2 - Tony is lynched, Frank is murdered

Dan votes John

Robert Votes Tony

Brice Votes John

Carl votes Tony

Day 3 - Dan is lynched, Robert is killed and Donald is murdered

Carl votes Dan

Robert votes Anne

Brice votes Robert

Dan votes Carl

- - -

A few observations:

1 - Robert voted early for Brice on day 1; day 1 lynches/bandwagon can gather steam really quickly for litterally no reason, this is a very bold move if Robert and Brice are teammates

2 - Brice voted for Robert twice; based on argument 4, I am willing to say, for now, that Brice may be town

3 - Carl consistently voted with the bandwagon (except for day 3; see argument 4) and voted late basically just hopping on the bandwagon.

4 - Carl's vote on day 3 is odd; he first claims that Robert (suspect # 2) is town telling, then piggy backs Jo's accusation/case against Dan and casts his vote; here. Knowing that Dan would not change his vote to Robert and that Robert was CLEARLY not town-telling, I am thoerizing that Dan and Carl conspired to try and save Robert.

Now ... AHEM ... J'ACCUSE!!!

Carl Andre is the last scum

And why do you need to know who's claiming vigilante? Need to know who to kill tonight, is that it?

I think, more accurately, I need some confirmation that Ellsworth isn't scum being trusted by the wrong people.

All that you need to know is that it's between you and Brice right now. And as you wisely point out, it's probably not Brice because he and Robert have been going at it since Day One.

Alright, neat, I'm down.

So, Brice, Carl, maybe it's time you both tell us exactly why you are not scum and why we should not vote for you?

Well, the fact that I'm confirmed town might help.

Just to clarify, since Anne's summary could be taken either way, but my vote for Robert day 1 wasn't a "you voted for me, so I'll vote for you" - it was because his justification for voting for me sucked. Would have voted for him if his vote/reason had been for someone else.

As for proving I'm town... I freely admit I havne't been the most productive townie this game. Just my art getting in the way.

However, I will throw out now that I do have a role. I'm a PGO. Not a full-force PGO (in case anyone's investigated/watched/blocked/tracked/anything else me), but only against a kill. So good thing the vig didn't target me, or he'd be dead too. Ditto for any scum kills.

However, I will throw out now that I do have a role. I'm a PGO. Not a full-force PGO (in case anyone's investigated/watched/blocked/tracked/anything else me), but only against a kill. So good thing the vig didn't target me, or he'd be dead too. Ditto for any scum kills.

Perfect scum claim for the end of the game. If they forgot their brains at home and decide to lynch me, they can't very well kill you. Touche.

As if a minimal game has a role like PGO, though. :laugh:

As per?

Things are being cleared up behind the scenes. Take a chill pill; all will be revealed eventually.

Perfect scum claim for the end of the game. If they forgot their brains at home and decide to lynch me, they can't very well kill you. Touche.

Things are being cleared up behind the scenes. Take a chill pill; all will be revealed eventually.

Well, not like I was going to claim it day 1 so you all could lynch me to test my allegiance.

And I too await explanation, since I too don't know why you think you're confirmed town.

This is FAN.TAS.TIC, 2 scum down.

I knew there was something fisht about Dan's reluctance to change his vote over to Robert.

As several others have pointed out, the 2 'unconfirmed' are Brice and Carl, let's look at voting patterns to see if we can reinforce the case against either one of them:

Day 1 - No lynch, Sol is murdered

(this is recycled from my Day 2 analysis here)

Robert votes for Brice

Dan Votes Ellsworth

Dan unvotes Ellsworth

Dan Votes for Eva

Carl Votes Ellsworth

Brice votes Robert

Robert's vote is based on Brice's attempt to read into the pictures; see here

Brice's vote was justified by "your vote for me sucks"; see here

Day 2 - Tony is lynched, Frank is murdered

Dan votes John

Robert Votes Tony

Brice Votes John

Carl votes Tony

Day 3 - Dan is lynched, Robert is killed and Donald is murdered

Carl votes Dan

Robert votes Anne

Brice votes Robert

Dan votes Carl

- - -

A few observations:

1 - Robert voted early for Brice on day 1; day 1 lynches/bandwagon can gather steam really quickly for litterally no reason, this is a very bold move if Robert and Brice are teammates

2 - Brice voted for Robert twice; based on argument 4, I am willing to say, for now, that Brice may be town

3 - Carl consistently voted with the bandwagon (except for day 3; see argument 4) and voted late basically just hopping on the bandwagon.

4 - Carl's vote on day 3 is odd; he first claims that Robert (suspect # 2) is town telling, then piggy backs Jo's accusation/case against Dan and casts his vote; here. Knowing that Dan would not change his vote to Robert and that Robert was CLEARLY not town-telling, I am thoerizing that Dan and Carl conspired to try and save Robert.

Now ... AHEM ... J'ACCUSE!!!

Carl Andre is the last scum

Great analyze, thanks for it

Just to clarify, since Anne's summary could be taken either way, but my vote for Robert day 1 wasn't a "you voted for me, so I'll vote for you" - it was because his justification for voting for me sucked. Would have voted for him if his vote/reason had been for someone else.

As for proving I'm town... I freely admit I havne't been the most productive townie this game. Just my art getting in the way.

Good thing he didn´t then

I think, more accurately, I need some confirmation that Ellsworth isn't scum being trusted by the wrong people.

He is more confirmed then you are :grin:

Well, the fact that I'm confirmed town might help.

:snicker::iamded_lol: Great move in the end of the game, didn´t you come up with anything else

Looking forwards to this one :laugh::wink:

He sure chose an odd way for a defense, I wonder who would back him up? :tongue:

Him choosing this path just makes me even more certain he's the scum we're looking for.

Brice's claim however is not far fetched. Our host is known to use PGOs. He did allude to knowing something about roles in this game yesterday, so I expected him to have some form of role if he was town.