Bregir

[COR-FB] Captain's Residence, Elizabethville, Lacryma

Shipping could be lucrative business for those who escape the Kraken and brought their goods to market. Jonas Bordington, second son of a Corlander merchant and now captain of the Sphinx after al'Sayeed had been tasked with managing the Montoya Estate and its related businesses, had completed several such runs.

With his share of the profits, he and his wife had built a house on the new settlement Elizabethville on the lush green island Lacryma, where his wife would have every chance to enjoy her hobby of horseback riding on the vast grassy plains.

27705490165_c2c0531436_c.jpg

It wasn't a flashy house, but very comfortable and roomy for the little family. In fact so roomy that the missus were already talking about adding to the family.

_____

Another freebuild, this time a small residence. C&C welcome.

Nice house, the medium blue works quite well as a highlight and I like the dark tan masonry mixed in. I really need to get some more white bricks that haven't gone yellowish brown with age!

Nice little residence. I like the use of the 1x2 grooved bricks and the curved fence in front. Also like the vegetation that gives it the feeling of a frontier settlement.

Nice house !

I like the accent of dark tan masonry bricks you put on the blue wall. The roof is nice too.

Good job !

I like the roofstyle - but I have the slight suspicion that the house has turned out a bit too modern, hasn't it?

Got the same feeling...

I still like how you make us so many nice builds with the same bricks!

This house is a great addition to Elizabethville. I like that you wove the background into your story with the reference to the plains and horseback riding. The figure posing and expressions are excellent based on the story as well.