Sign in to follow this  
SuvieD

XBox 360 price revealed

that's becoming more and more stupid. For that price here, you can have a brand new computer (screen included). Of course not the best one, but one that can play all the last games *wacko*

You know this is a European site (hence the "Euro in "Eurobricks.". Why did you not put Euros and Pounds in your post? ;)

Anyway I found the price and I must say it is exactly what I expected. I'll get one for xmas I think. :-D

Well Sarg, just multiply the price in dollar by 0.86 roughly to have it in Euros ;)

This pricing is just ridiculous !!!!!!! More ridiculous than TLC's :'(

I don't want an entertainment system capable of reading darn MP3s, taking pics, grilling my toats and what have you !!! This is just pure nonesense !!!

Really, we want a fantastic 3D engine and hard drive !!! Forget the rest !!!

I'll wait and cry when I see the pricing of the PS3 I think :'( !!!!

I added the prices in euros, from an official source. It seems microsoft bought the same euro/dollar converter as TLC :-D

You know this is a European site (hence the "Euro in "Eurobricks.". Why did you not put Euros and Pounds in your post? ;)

Anyway I found the price and I must say it is exactly what I expected. I'll get one for xmas I think. :-D

Two reasons, I don't know how and I linked to the article which listed the prices and specifics.

(BTW thanks for changing that Jipay! :) )

Will you be buying that or do you rely on parents or relative to get it for you?

I have to rely on myself to get this kind of thing since it's too expensive for my relatives to offer it to me (and since my mother hate games in general). I won't be buying it because this thing is more or less a computer, and at the same time it doesn't offer you all what a computer can do. I think I will buy the Nintendo game system, which is a real gaming machine. For computers-like games, I will stick to my good old laptop. It allows ou to play lego star wars on 1200 X 1600, which is not possible on the xbox or ps2 :|