Sign in to follow this  
Ras 74

LEGO STAR WARS anyone?

I went to TRU today to browse around (for the Lego Shop Database, wanted to see if they had a PAB) and to buy it.

However my eyes came on the UCS Y-Wing and I got it instead ;)

I guess I'll wait a little bit.

Thanks for giving us your impressions on the game (playability, graphics, sound...) ;)

Xbox and consoles...psh...garbage..

I was thinking of getting it for PC..but it's a waste of bandwidth and looks too childish for me. Not enough blasting, explosions and blood.

Xbox sucks....PC....unless your computer's crap...

the graphics are better on the PC and if you do plan to BUY it, it is cheaper on the PC

I didn't think the demo had great controls though, they seemed more suited for a console

I don't understand... Why does there need to be a LEGO Star Wars computer game? Why don't they just make it a normal Star Wars game with the same story? Is the game play specific to the properties of LEGO or is it LEGO a novelty thrown in to get LEGO fans to buy it?

This game is awsome. Also as an added bonus when I pre-ordered it I got a poster and 2 kids passes to Legoland Windsor!

When I get an xbox I'm gonna get it for that. I'm just waiting for enough games to come out on xbox that I actually want ;)

Ok, how to unlock the "?" ????

Their is Ep. I door, Ep. II door, Ep III door and a door with a "?".

I want to know if anybody know what you have to do to get in there...

Ras 74,

Check this site, its amazing: you have all the tips and walkthrews!!!!!

Its the main page for Lego StarWars because I didn't know which console you're playing with.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/search/index.html?...=star+wars+Lego

Hope you'll find it usefull ;)

I don't have the game yet, but I've heard you've got to collect all the studs and Minikits to open that door, and there's a secret inside ;)

EDIT: Oh, xwingyoda got there just before me.

I bought this game for PS2 a few weeks ago. I'm not a big gamer except when it comes to Resident Evil. I like fun games that usually seem to be targeted to kids because I like to relax (If I want stressful games I will just go to work). ;) This game is very fun. I played it for a while until I developed a blister on my thumb. I was able to work my way to the beginning of Episode 3. I stopped at Episode 3 because I had to nurse my thumb and also because I want to see the movie before I play Episode 3.

This game is very fun and is definitely targeted to kids; however, some levels such, as the pod race level is a pure pain in the balls. The best thing about the game is watching Mini-Figs run around and attack with light sabers. It does not matter what system you get this game for, except the Gameboy because the game is very basic and many levels are missing. THIS IS NOT DOOM 3!!! The graphics are very basic and does not require that you have a $3,000 gaming PC to run it. The graphics look the same on all platforms (except the Gameboy). If you are looking for a great fun game that follows the SW story pretty well I would recommend this game. If you are looking for a hard, graphics intensive (oh my god I need to over-clock my PC) game then purchase Doom 3.

Just my opinion

~Orlego

I got this game last week & I have been playing it with my daughter ever since (she is four). It is an absolutely fun game to play! True it is focused on kids more, but watching the Star Wars story unfold through LEGO is an absolutely entertaining experience. & the fact that my daughter loves to play it as well makes it that much more enjoyable.

Life is Good. :-D

Just completed this game today!

To enter the ? door you have to get all the studs to build the Rebel Blockade Runner mini. Then the ? door opens a new level which is onboard the RBR in 'A New Hope'. You can play as Vader or a Stormie, and you also unlock Leia and a Rebel trooper.

It is a pretty fun game which I have enjoyed a lot, I really hope we see a OT LSW game in the future!

Jon.

Xbox and consoles...psh...garbage..

I was thinking of getting it for PC..but it's a waste of bandwidth and looks too childish for me. Not enough blasting, explosions and blood.

Trust me, this game is better than Doom 3, and that's got blood and explosions abound. Plus, this game has got some explosions.

At least it doesn't have running around in the dark with a marine to stupid to hold a flashlight in one hand and a pistol in the other....*Grumble*

I beat the game and completed every sick secret. Now all I do is fight as Count Dooku and my counterpart Maul. I love killing Yoda and his jedi followers.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAASTLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH