The last entry I will be making for a while (still need to start on my next project) is about a small Tracked Cube that I designed during a long weekend. The challenge was to make it as compact as possible (but still looking cool and studless and still possible to operate well with the RC. When I posted instructions on Rebrickable I got quite positive responses so I also want to whare it with you.

800x600.jpg

Looks boring at first, but the fun part is seeing it in actions. Due to the closely spaced tracks the turning speed it quite OK.

Not my best video (actually my very first, hence the professional editing :blush: )

Hope you like it and when you have the parts, just build it :sweet: :sweet: :

http://www.rebrickab...tracked-cube-rc

Awesome build, really compact! Definitely usefull for scaring animals and small children in the dark lol!

Copy,really compact! Definitely usefull for scaring animals and small children in the dark35.gif

Edited by tetimeovd

I have this beside me atm :) Very nice compact build. Cat wasn't very scared of it when he found out he could know it on the side :P It's great fun to drive around with :)

I have this beside me atm :) Very nice compact build. Cat wasn't very scared of it when he found out he could know it on the side :P It's great fun to drive around with :)

Cool, can you get the fight on video and share it?? Would be fun to see see the cube in action!!

Edited by martijnnab

Cool, can you get the fight on video and share it?? Would be fun to see see the cube in action!!

He ain't fighting it any more, now he just ignores it but i will try :)

I built it this morning and indeed it is great fun to drive. Our cats weren't impressed by it.

Oops, there goes my last potential functional purpose for the cube. :look: :look:

Luckily: Functionality is soo overrated. Let's just have some fun!!!!

Great you appreciate my model. Makes the effort spend on making the partlist and instructions time well spend :laugh: :laugh: