Does the "std" not mean set?

Set two: jet

Set four: technic car

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

Does the "std" not mean set?

Set two: jet

Set four: technic car

Set difficulty?Set description?

Also that car sounds like pullback model, that jet looks like first half flagship or smallest of all because this year fire plane is in midrange set category.

I would not be surprised if the jet was the flagship,I was kind of hoping to see a new masted forklift that used the longer pneumatic rams. :classic:

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

I have always wanted to see LEGO do a flagship range-topping set of a jet fighter. They have done jet fighters (in bright colors and without any weapons) in Creator many times so why not a big detailed technic one with flaps that move, landing gear that goes up and down and other cool stuff.

We got the 9394 Jet Plane back in 2012 but that wasn't very big and had basically no features.

Fixed-wing aircraft are one sub-genre very much under-represented in Technic (we have some nice helicopters though...) along with boats and all things that go on water.

Remember guys, this will only be the first half sets.

We did have the cargo plane two years ago,so a "big" jet would be possible.

Based on this year, maybe only half the 1st half sets, for me, they are going to have to do a bit more that a couple of cars to excite me. I too would like to see a new forklift.

I would not be surprised if the jet was the flagship

I have always wanted to see LEGO do a flagship range-topping set of a jet fighter. They have done jet fighters (in bright colors and without any weapons) in Creator many times so why not a big detailed technic one with flaps that move, landing gear that goes up and down and other cool stuff.

Maybe a "flagship" I would say "Display Team" Jet, would be something along the lines of a Blue Angel, Thunderbird, Patrouille de France, Black Cat, Breitling, etc, etc....

I hope it is not a an airplane, it does not exite me. I hope it is a big forklift or a tractor. I like the Claas Xerion.

Do another Mercedes-Benz Unimog this time in U5023 guise, an even tougher looking gentle giant. I prefer trucks so this one should have over 3,000 pieces and features a search and rescue body attachment, the alternate build is pickup truck with the crane placed behind the cab, a shorter pickup bed, a new rendition of the winch and bigger tractor-type tires.

Technic car? I would like to see a RC car , maybe a Ferrari?

Edit:I always preferred Nissan Skyline

Edited by LXF

Yeah, and don't forget it'll be motorized out of box...

How do you know it will be motorized out of the box? All we have is some vague set names, we dont know a thing about what the sets will contain.

Unless someone knows something I dont...

How do you know it will be motorized out of the box? All we have is some vague set names, we dont know a thing about what the sets will contain.

Unless someone knows something I dont...

There has been an order in the latest releases, the 4x4 was RC, the 42009 wasn`t, the 42030 was RC again and the 42043 isn`t RC. It seems to keep alternating, so many people expect something RC for next year.

There has been an order in the latest releases, the 4x4 was RC, the 42009 wasn`t, the 42030 was RC again and the 42043 isn`t RC. It seems to keep alternating, so many people expect something RC for next year.

That is for sure one kind of order, Also: all RC vehicles have been AWD/4x4 or Tracked: 8275, 8043, 9398, 42030

All steering has been with the servo motor or left+right track.

All steering with servo motor has been articulated(42030) or front+rear axel (9398)

TLG has so far not produced an RC vehicle with steering only on one axel and not all axels driven.

Next year time for tracked RC vehicle again?

Although I think that we get an RC wheel driven vehicle next year, more due to the fact that we did not get the servo motor this year, but the trend does not indicate a "regular" car RC operated since we have never got it so far.

TLG looks for playability for the kids ie the 9398 and such?

Edited by Leif

I hope it is not a an airplane, it does not exite me. I hope it is a big forklift or a tractor. I like the Claas Xerion.

Me2, a big forklift would be nice. And a mining excavator, which would be a perfect model to use the new long pneumtatic cylinders.

But most likely it wont happend because they are so obsessed by making new crane mobiles nearly every year so my 2 cents is on a mobile crane as the flagship, some kinda even larger version than the 42009 - but with pneumatics.

This year we got as many as 3 tracked models, 1 small, 1 big, and 1 very big. So logical we will only have 1 tracked model in 2016, so lets hope its a mining excavator that would be cool ;)

A bigger, proper forklift would be nice, something more complex. Perhaps with the new pneumatic cylinders.