Jim

42055 - Bucket Wheel Excavator

Finally....

q5chnmJ.jpg

24331317000_51cdf15a81_b.jpg

Are those turntable elements new?

Amazing,do I see white mining truck on the box?

Edited by LXF

I am not a huge fan of this, but now I must admit... looks promising, I am really interested in the technic bits in it.

Small Liebherr style truck for it... Like!

Edited by agrof

Well, I kinda like it, but it does look more like a MOC than an official model. I usually build like this....lots of panels and frames :laugh:

Edit: I do seriously like it. This is so different than the average truck or excavator.

I must admit... looks promising, I am really interested in the technic bits in it.

Exactly!

Holy %*#*$

It's huge.

And ugly, like machinery should be. :grin:

Due to laziness i will just echo these words. :wub:

Does anybody know what is the real life archetyp/brand of this model? never seen such a BWE as displayed now by lego...

BTW: yeah, a BWE has no needs to be a beaty but this display-model of lego is simply a color vomit - which is completely unnecessary.......

Edited by Kumbbl

Amazing,do I see white mining truck on the box?

Yes I do to, it looks great.

I think this set is ugly but love it! It is perfect for what it is in my opinion.(Just my opinion)

Yes I do to, it looks great.

I think this set is ugly but love it! It is perfect for what it is in my opinion.(Just my opinion)Exactly what I feel

It looks a bit raw and I don't like yellow on it, but It is a must have, those new parts looks very promising.

Edit: MK III?

Edited by aol000xw

This is great! Looks very impressive and like it could empty my box of Technic pins in no time! I really like the new curved gear pieces as well. I think you could use half bushes or 1/2 x 3 pulley wheels to make a huge roller bearing equipped turn table.

Edited by allanp

I also like it, although i think it would look 10x better if the yellow would be replaced with grey.

This is great! Looks very impressive and like it could empty my box of Technic pins in no time! I really like the new curved gear pieces as well. I think you could use half bushes or 1/2 x 3 pulley wheels to make a huge roller bearing equipped turn table.

It is already used as turntable in the bottom, it seems. I reckon it has some rollers, considering the size of the upper structure.

looks like the front ones are, but there is a gearbox with 6? functions (maybe like 8043) and a normal battery box with normal pf plug on top.

So probably one motor driving the gearbox i think.

It's a pity that the trend of yellow axles is present here too

Edited by tibivi