Sign in to follow this  
Ryan_T

Fort Danielle

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 90d

:pir-cry_happy: finally.. A new MOC.. after all this time.. And if you didn't know, And you probably didn't... Fort Danielle was named after my GF.. Her middle name is Danielle, and since I didn't have a name for the Fort.. Thought I might name it after her. :pir-blush: Enjoy! :pir-cry_happy:

2009-09-01-80686.jpg

2009-09-01-81135.jpg

2009-09-01-81239.jpg

My GF in minifig form! :pir-wub:

2009-09-01-81320.jpg

2009-09-01-81339.jpg

2009-09-01-81368.jpg

2009-09-01-82607.jpg

2009-09-01-82661.jpg

Theres me.. :pir-grin:

2009-09-01-82693.jpg

2009-09-01-82776.jpg

2009-09-01-82841.jpg

Yes, I know the bricks are dirty and yellowed.. Thats cause I got almost all my bricks USED..

Yes, I forgot to add the cannon the soldiers working on in the back of the Fort.. I'm so silly. :pir_laugh2:

And who could forget my fun little game!? :pir-oh3:

FIND THE FROG!

Yes, Its in one of the pictures above.. Find it and you can win this wonderful... Can o' Worms! Yes! Can o' Worms! You'll be the talk of your town with Can o' Worms! You can fish with them... Dress them in silly hats! Or even eat them!!

:pir-grin: no.. you don't really get the Can o' Worms.. thats reserved for fishing night.. Its just a fun little game I include into all my MOCs.. if I can. :pir-sad2: I'm sure someone remembers it... :pir_wacko:

Hope you liked it.. Rating and suggestions are welcome. :pir-sweet:

Click here for the BrickShelf folder containing these Images for bigger pictures!

~~ Ryan T ~~

Edited by SlyOwl

Of course I remember your funny game! It's almost a tradition.

And of course I have found it! Under the black stairs I see an odd transparent green frog...

Nice work on the fort as well, perhaps some more details here and there would add a lot.

And I like the tower! :thumbup:

Great Fort! Has a very realistic feel to it.

I like the use of the red and white brick.

I also like the chair very much. Could we get a pic or two of just the chair?

And I mistook you for a Pirate! Your a fellow Redcoat! :thumbup:

Is your Girlfriend happy that you named a military creation in her name? I thought it would be nicer to name a city or something... :pir-grin:

Nice fort! Your GF must be very proud to live there :pir-classic: Like Capt. Blackmoor said, it could use some more details (like more frogs, so it's easier to find one :pir_laugh2: ) But the overall-look is very impressive. I like the way the two cannons are looking at everyone who tries to walk through the entrance :pir-devil:

Of course I remember your funny game! It's almost a tradition.

And of course I have found it! Under the black stairs I see an odd transparent green frog...

You always find it! :pir_laugh2:

I also like the chair very much. Could we get a pic or two of just the chair?

I guess It would like a little photo shoot later on. have school to do. :pir-hmpf_bad:

And I mistook you for a Pirate! Your a fellow Redcoat! :thumbup:

Is your Girlfriend happy that you named a military creation in her name?

was once a pirate.. :pir_laugh2: And I'm sure she is.. she's always talking about bazooka's and stuff. :pir_laugh2:

Great fort, I also like the color scheme, and spotted the frog, but I don't understand why all the red bricks turned out pink in the pictures.

THe MOC looks great but the pictures are horrible, if there is a frog it's too grainy of pictures to find it. :pir-cry_sad:

PICTURES ARE BAD!?! WHAT!?! :pir_laugh2: yea I know.. It was taken with my webcam.. I'll get some new ones later tonight or tomorrow.. SORRY! :pir_bawling:

The chair as requested by: Dr. Steve

myphoto-090902-01.jpg

myphoto-090902-03.jpg

There you are Dr. Steve. :pir-classic: