Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Prison Riot! Confirmation and Discussion Thread

confirmation_01.jpg

Surprised to see a Mafia Game starting? This is an Invite Only Mafia Experiment. I'd like to try something along the lines of Def's Shared Actions concept. I'm not saying I can do it better than him, that's why it's being labeled as an untested concept. That way, I hope nobody will be mad if it crashes and burns and ends in 2 days. :blush: But, I did select 17 people who had been most active and analytical in the last few games. To test the concept, I need to make sure it's being played.

Shared Actions Concept

So, here goes: This is what I need everyone to try to do. The "meds" have been replaced with meals in this game. The Meal Cart will go by at the beginning of each day. Meals will be chosen in a specific order listed at the beginning of each game day. In addition to the order of selection, I will ask each player to send in a list of their top 3 meal choices with their Night Action. That way, the list can continue if one of a player's top three choices are available. The list will only be held up if one of those three meals is not available. Town and Scum are all required to use the Night Action they select. Questions? :laugh: I'm sure there will be.

As a Night Zero Action, please send me a list of your top three choices for meals from this list:

Meal Cart List

Salisbury Steak

Fish Sticks

Carrot Cake

Peach Cobbler

Chocolate Chip Pancakes

Cheeseburger

Boiled Sauerkraut

Rice & Beans

Macaroni & Cheese

Grilled Steak

Grilled Chicken

Mashed Potatoes

Bread & Water

Eggs & Bacon

Spaghetti

Pepperoni Pizza

Mixed Fruit

Now, on with the game:

In the outer regions of the Universe lies the desolate Van Hath System. A dying star harbors the small planet Zaj Rortou, unable to sustain a civilization due to it's harsh environment and killer climates. This is where the prison Cheleb Mensa was built, a prison to hold the most dangerous criminals in the Universe. A month ago a terrible riot broke out in the prison. The prisoners have been on lockdown ever since. Today, lockdown is over and Warden Bek Sunfell is bound and determined to find the culprits behind the riot and put an end to the gang activity in Cheleb Mensa.

confirmation_02.jpg

Non Playing Characters

00_npc_bek.jpg

Warden Bek Sunfell

00_npc_elles.jpg

Officer Elles Fissionfire

00_npc_koukiu.jpg

Doctor Koukiu Stormdream

00_npc_lazer.jpg

Officer Lazer Strewn

00_npc_cometfire.jpg

Officer Cometfire Vun

The Players

bate.jpg

Bate Cos (Big Cam)

Crime: Tax evasion. One of the most diabolical gangsters in the Panty Galaxy. After decades of organized crime, Bate finally made an error on his tax return in the amount of 23 space cents.

Sentence: 80 years in prison. Eligible for parole in 60. In the meantime, however, Bate complains of being haunted by his first wife, who he murdered for talking to the GBI (Galactic Bureau of Investigation)

cuxun.jpg

Cuxun Marsburst (CorneliusMurdock)

Crime: Kindness. Cuxun is from the Dickhead Galaxy where it’s illegal to be nice.

Sentence: Death. Unfortunately, the Dickheads have zero tolerance for nice people.

derwar.jpg

Derwar Gravis (def)

Crime: Cannibalism. Derwar is an unknown species and nobody knows where he comes from. His favorite meal is mammal and he committed over 100 murders before he was apprehended.

Sentence: Life. No eligibility for parole.

drakius.jpg

Drakius Knight (Dragonator)

Crime: Chain Mail. Drakius is one of those megablocks who sends those stupid Chain E-mails.

Sentence: Death. The sentence is rather lenient for such a douchebag.

foog.jpg

Foog Roorum (Fugazi)

Crime: Murder. Foog has a mental condition where he has an unsatiable urge to break bones…and smash skulls…and smother people. He was convicted on 23 counts of murder in the Judtron and Mebo Systems.

Sentence: 23 consecutive life sentences. No eligibility for parole.

illiap.jpg

Illiap Reertu (iamded)

Crime: Theft. Illiap was on a roll, robbing many pit stops in the Amy System. The Police were baffled at how she was able to avoid capture for so long. Until she tried to steal a bottle of vodka from one of the pit stops. The clerk doubted she was of legal drinking age, so she showed him her ID, which has her Intergalactic vehicle tracking code. She was apprehended 20 minutes later.

Sentence: 50 years. Eligible for parole in 30.

jissaleh.jpg

Jissaleh Blazen (JimButcher)

Crime: Stupidity. Jissaleh is from the ZubZub System where it is illegal to have a low IQ. Mayonnaise beat Jissaleh at the ZubZub IQ test.

killoopio.jpg

Killoopio Daylight (KielDaMan)

Crime: Murder. Killoopio is an explosives expert…who hates people. Killoopio went on a murder spree in the Lucas System, disguising bombs as Cheeseburgers. 58 overweight fast food guests were killed before he was apprehended.

pronti.jpg

Pronti Flavior (Professor Flitwick)

Crime: Pronti is a college professor turned drug dealer. A long series of hardships led her to the accidental murder of a Police Officer in the Fuckwit System.

rirsol.jpg

Rirsol Maasym (Rick)

Crime: Murder. Rirsol hates junkies. But, his only trade is drug dealing. He laced the space meth he was selling with poison to wipe out those junkies he hated so much. When he ran out of customers, he turned himself in.

Sentence: Life. Eligible for parole in 80 years. Luckily for Rirsol, his species lives for 300 years, on average.

rufulzud.jpg

Rufulzud Novadora (Rufus/Pandora)

Crime: Insanity. Rufulzud has a split personality disorder. Unfortunately for him/her, he/she settled in the Cameron System where it’s illegal to have a mental disorder. Rufulzud’s personalities also alternate between robbing banks and dealing drugs.

Sentence: 20 years. Eligible for parole in 5.

saproton.jpg

Saproton Veeck (Sandy)

Crime: Murder. Saproton is a feared street shark from the Babonda System. A natural predator with an eye for travel, his hunting was mistaken for murder.

scar.jpg

Scar Mimitsus (Scouts)

Crime: Election fraud. Scar was a Campaign Manager for a very popular politician in the Pelly System. When his candidate was threatened by a rival and the election was dangerously close, Scar invented a third-party candidate that was, in-fact a Non-Playing Character.

shadowghost.jpg

Shadowghost Sturch (Shadows)

Crime: Also, known as "Death Swirly." Convicted on 18 counts of drowning people in toilets.

Sentence: 18 consecutive life sentences. No eligibility for parole. Also, court-ordered to admit daily to being kind of a dick.

tierro.jpg

Tierro Prius (TinyPiesRUs)

Crime: Mass Murder, classified as Hate Crimes. Tierro hates blue people and left a trail of dead blue bodies across the Universe. Not blue from suffocation. They were blue to begin with. She was finally being apprehended, ironically in the Tolerance System.

Sentence: Five years. Causing a bit of controversy throughout the Universe, the judge who presided over Tierro’s trial was her bigot sister.

whindum.jpg

Whindum Foxum (WhiteFang)

Crime: Mass Murder, Hubris and Fraud. Whindum convinced 40 individuals in the Fanglish System that he was a messenger of God. They gave their life savings to him and he convinced them that suicide was the way to commune with God. He’d have gotten away with it if his narcissistic tendencies hadn’t gotten the best of him. The GBI (Galactic Bureau of Investigation) setup a fake tabloid interview where he was intervened.

Sentence: Death. Unfortunately for Whindum, Hubris is punishable by death in the Fanglish System.

zosma.jpg

Zosma (Zepher)

Crime: Cannibalism. Zosma believes himself to be a werewolf, but that will never never be true.

Sentence: Life. Eligible for parole in 80 years. Fortunately for Zosma, his species has an average lifespan of 1000 years.

Alternate

Inconspicuous

Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town (Model Inmates) or the Scum (Gang Members). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
  2. Each day you will vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). Proxy voting is allowed, with the format Proxy: Character (Player) and Unproxy: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, no lynch will take place. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will result in the untimely death of your character. Please remember that the reason for the delay is that players all reside in different Time Zones. It is usually unfair to a player to log in and find themselves voted out. Accusations should occur during the first 24 hours as a courtesy to the accused to defend themselves before voting starts.
  3. A game day will last 48 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after 48 hours. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 24 hours (or 48 hours if an emergency comes up). You are required to use your action. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 20 hours of the night stage.
  4. You may not choose the same meal two days in a row. Players may not target themselves.
  5. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  6. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  7. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game. Metagaming should similarly be done at your own risk.
  8. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  9. You may not edit your posts.
  10. You must post in every day thread.
  11. Violation of the above rules will result in the untimely death of your character.
  12. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

Have fun! :wub_drool:

As usual, please put your character avatar in your signature or in your profile as your avatar. Communication with me about this game should occur in your role PM only. Thanks!

Rirsol Maasym reporting for morning inspection. Now let's find these rioting gangsters, so I can enjoy the rest of my stay here peacefully.

Ugh, who the f*ck are these gangstas who started this riot?! I swear if I get my hands on them I'm gonna blow them up to pieces with my cheeseburger bombs! :angry:

Killoopio here, and I hate you guys... :hmpf_bad:

And it's 'Cannibalism' right? :tongue:

Bate Cos (Big Cam)

One of the most diabolical gangsters in the Panty Galaxy.

Scar Mimitsus (Scouts)

Crime: Election fraud. Scar was a Campaign Manager for a very popular politician in the Pelly System. When his candidate was threatened by a rival and the election was dangerously close, Scar invented a third-party candidate that was, in-fact a Non-Playing Character.

:roflmao:

Eh, what's all this shit about? Oh, I see, warden can't manage to get it up, so he thinks we're gonna do the job for him? Fine, we can do it, plus I ain't looking forward to none of you putting a shiv in my back at night, so maybe we should get rid of the seedier element amongst us. What the hell, it looks like the menu has improved dramatically, too, unless you're a freakin' cannibal or something. :hmpf_bad:

Name's Shadowghost Sturch. If you haven't noticed, like you're one of those stupid people or just got out of an asylum, I'm a bit of a dick sometimes.

Come on now, quickly, quickly! When the bell sounds, you may turn over your papers, and begin to select your meals. And remember, I want those urine samples by Friday. Some of you aren't taking my drugs, and I need to know who! :sadnew:

M'wah? Pronti Flavior? No, no, no, I prefer to be addressed as Professor Flavior, thank you. :classic:

Ah, what I wouldn't give for a barrel of space meth right now. I'd just dip my hand in and snort it back. Oh my God it would be good.

Derwar Gravis is my name. Keep me fed and I won't eat you :grin:

Rufulzud here and... wait, did I say this already? :wacko:

Maybe I just thought it....

Yo, I'm Drakius. 'Nough said. You want to claim your inheritance from the Nigerian royal family? Gimme something sweet and I'll hook you up.

Cuxun Marsburst, at your service. My hobbies include volunteering at soup kitchens and letting old ladies have my seat in the subway. Unfortunately, that got me sent here.

Bate Cos here. We need to put a stop to these riots now. 23 megablocking cents. I'm in here over 23 megablocking cents, unlike some of you bastards I've got a chance for parole, and I'm going to keep my nose clean, so I can get out!

Miss Illiap Reertu here! Let's get rid of this scummy gang! I've got 30 years to spend in this dump and I don't need any nasty types making it worse for me. :hmpf_bad:

Rawwwrrr!!! I'm a shark! And I'm here to bust the nasty gangsters for spoiling my leisurely life sentence!

... But honestly, I did not mean to eat that baby, my hunger just got the better of me! :sad:

Looks great, Hinckley. I assume I'll have much fun following this. :sweet:

And those files made me laugh, especially Scouts' one. :laugh:

Good luck to all players!

Thanks Peanuts! I had a list of 23 possible invites, but the first 18 said yes! Sorry. I do hope you guys enjoy watching.

Wow, this game looks like it'll be a blast! I'll definitely be following along! :thumbup:

Good luck to all the players, and good luck hosting, Hinck! :sweet:

Ah, see, I see we're starting up our own little campaign here. Gotta know who the baddies are and take them out. Ruining a perfectly good prison time here. They're wasting their time, this prison is solidly built, no hope of escape, helped in part from the generous donations of the Non-Playing Character party, which you can just abbreviate to NPCP :wink: , headed by the great, non-existent, silent, and non-influencing Pelly Futnom!

Ah, who am I kiddin'? How'd I get incarcerated here for life for one little count of election fraud, see? It was one little post party! It didn't influence a thing! You know, I was only able to get the funding for the third party from Amy Hengzwing from the Dickhead Galaxy. I bet they were a part of the Walrus Party!

Now, see, let's get these no good scum and make this prison a nice place once again. Well, maybe we'll make it even nicer than before, eh?

Thanks Peanuts! I had a list of 23 possible invites, but the first 18 said yes! Sorry. I do hope you guys enjoy watching.

Nevermind, as I said in the General Discussion thread, I had planned to take a break anyway. But I'll definitely follow this.

Hey fellow inmates,

Whindum Foxum... is the name... Better don't get too cosy with me or I will make you believe in God.

Jissalah Balzen, here.

I really don't like what the past two roles have implied about my IQ. :sceptic:

:tongue:

My name is Tierro Prius. It is nice to meet-

Cuxun Marsburst, at your service. My hobbies include volunteering at soup kitchens and letting old ladies have my seat in the subway. Unfortunately, that got me sent here.

Hey, blue-brain! I'm trying to make an introduction here! Shut up!

Where was I? Oh yes, it's very nice to meet you all. :classic: It is terrible that these rioters have spoiled things for us all, I can't wait to get rid of them. Hopefully, if we all stick together, we'll be able to-

Bate Cos here. We need to put a stop to these riots now. 23 megablocking cents. I'm in here over 23 megablocking cents, unlike some of you bastards I've got a chance for parole, and I'm going to keep my nose clean, so I can get out!

I'm still not finished talking yet Mr. Sand-Blue! Shut Up! :angry:

... As I was saying, I hope we'll all stick together so we can root out these scumbags. Then I'll be able to do my five years in peace and quiet. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful sister, I can't wait to see her again when I get out. :wub:

RROOOOOOAAARRRRR. Imma eat chu up! Grrrr. Werewolf. Sniff sniff. Hungry. Food. *huh* I hear all the guards are witches! Ugly witches.

Wow! Everyone has confirmed! That's great news. I'll try to get the Day One thread up within the next 8 hours.

Wow! Everyone has confirmed! That's great news. I'll try to get the Day One thread up within the next 8 hours.

How about 12 hours from now when I wake up for work :laugh: