Oky

Oky & Jammie's Whack-Off Thread.

Oky VS Jammie  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for?

oky_vs_jammie_small.jpg

Hello there. Most of you will remember my ice-cube-tray-winning Whack-A-Fig II entry where I whacked Jammiedodger for dissing the Lego Toy Story figs (again, thanks for all the votes!):

p1060805_small_edited.jpg

And as you might remember, Jammie responded with a triple-entry where he mocks my love for Mace Windu and all the highly detailed recent remakes of old minifigs, and attacks me with Ninja Chicks. :laugh:

overview.jpg

These two entries were based on conversations we have had via PM, and we enjoyed building the vigs so much, we wanted to keep going. But instead of just doing it for our own amusement, we thought we'd share these Mock-MOCs in this thread for you to enjoy as well. Most of them will be based on in-jokes, but we will provide quotes so that you can get the joke as well. Please keep in mind that none of these are meant to be offensive and are just part of a friendly competition. We hope you'll like them, and we look forward to your feedback. That said, let's get whacking! :devil:

I'll start. This is a little scene I threw together after Jammie told me that he was too scared to watch the Weeping Angels episode from Doctor Who (you can watch the scene here). :grin:

Doctor Jammie and the Weeping TS-figs!

While traveling through time the Lego themes, Doctor Jammie, the eleventy-billionth doctor, comes across a particularly creepy minifig form - the Toy Story figs! When unobserved, they move extremely fast, and feed off of your soul by "toyifying" you! How long will Dr. J be able to keep his eyes from blinking? :oh:

doctor_jammie_angels_small.jpg

Now it's Jammie's turn. :classic:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

This sounds like fun! I must admit those long-limbed minifigs are just a bit freaky.

Oh, are we allowed to comment in your thread... like I just did? :grin:

Yes, in fact we encourage you to - that's the whole point in making these public! :wink:

This entry is based on this quote:

I'm so sorry, but we went to my cousins the next day, unexpectedly, for a two night sleepover (you may have seen I was absent), and by the time I remembered to vote the thread had been closed! :cry_sad: I'm very sorry.

Yeah, well, maybe instead of telling me to keep my socks on, you should have went and voted. :sadnew: NOW FACE THE WRATH OF MY SMELLY GYM SOCKS!! :vader:

Basically, I said I would vote for Oky's entries into The Tournament of Retribution, but couldn't due to complications. As you would guess, Oky wasn't happy. :tongue:

One dark and scary night, Oky was going to bed in his special Space Ranger pyjamas! He opened his door to the most terrible sight! His room was ruined! Oky remembered he had left his sock on the bed, and the poor cleaning lady had sniffed it and met her doom! Even the wallpaper was peeling, and his pet frog had perished! Dayum, even the computer had gone mad and had started spamming 'Error!' messages! :cry_sad:

overview.jpg

(Picture link to gallery when public)

Hope you like it! :tongue:

Yeah baby! I'm a Duke now! :sweet:'Kneel before Zod JD!'

Errr...the title of this topic is a bit...promiscuous...Maybe I need to get my mind out of the gutter. :wacko:

However, the initial MOC's look interesting so far, and I look forward to seeing the other entries.

Ha, excellent JD! I love the peeling paper effects and the computer mouse. Now this will require some strong form of retaliation, Oky!

Errr...the title of this topic is a bit...promiscuous...Maybe I need to get my mind out of the gutter. :wacko:

yeah, the same thing crossed my mind! Pretty dodgy title!

Nice idea though, seems like this is a lego version of a rap battle :tongue:

Haha, this topic is completely hilarious and entertaining, made me smile while looking at the Oky vs. JD MOCs. :laugh: Keep 'em coming guys!

Uhmm, I don't seem to read any promiscuous insinuations in the title, looks fine to me.

Edited by KielDaMan

Hehe, good one, JD! :grin:

I think you do. Both you and Squiz! :tongue: It's not like it's called the "jerk-off thread". :hmpf:

Now this will require some strong form of retaliation, Oky!

And such I shall deliver! :devil:

This could get interesting. :laugh: I ought to make a vig of me denigrating both of you with my newest invention. :devil:

No thanks. :laugh: This one's between me and Jammie.

This next is based on a conversation where JD asked me where I live after I had given him my full address!

I just forgot. I think it's Canada...

Am I right? :blush:

No. :hmpf: It's California! C'mon, you even looked my house up on Google Earth! And I told you I live close to Disneyland! Since when is there a Disneyland in Canada? :laugh:

wo_canada.jpg

:grin:

I found your last comic offensive....

----

Kidding, keep up the wacking!

Me too! :grin::hmpf_bad:

Not really :tongue:

This is great! Can we make this a topic where we insult/injure/kill each other? :devil: Like ToR kinda.

Nah, this one is especially for us two. We have lots of ammunition! :tongue:

EDIT: Thanks for the kind comments guys. We appreciate it! :classic: I'll try to get my newest one up soon.

Edited by Jammiedodger714

... not only as pajamas, but in his normal life?!?!

This is great and fun. Keep up the work guys!

You know, I did consider going as Buzz Lightyear for last Halloween... But the costume didn't look very good on me, which is why I stuck to my namesake (see my Personal Picture). :grin:

By the way, if you want even more Oky VS. Jammie fun, check out our profile statuses. :wink:

And yes, we're waiting, Jammie. :devil:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Haha very nice thread Oky. Haven't been here in a while, but I guess that saved me some anticipation. :grin:

Edited by The Who

Great idea and great MOC's guys. :classic:

I will defiantly be checking this thread often.

You know, I did consider going as Buzz Lightyear for last Halloween... But the costume didn't look very good on me, which is why I stuck to my namesake (see my Personal Picture). :grin:

By the way, if you want even more Oky VS. Jammie fun, check out our profile statuses. :wink:

And yes, we're waiting, Jammie. :devil:

So you have a Buzz costume?! :laugh:

Sorry for the long wait guys. School is very busy (GCSE modules, coursework etc), but I will try hard to have my latest one up this weekend! :classic:

So you have a Buzz costume?! :laugh:

Uh, no. I said I got the Obi one, didn't I? :wink:

Sorry for the long wait guys. School is very busy (GCSE modules, coursework etc), but I will try hard to have my latest one up this weekend! :classic:

Lies! You're just afraid to see what I'll post next! :tongue:

In the meantime, I have created a little banner for this thread:

oky_vs_jammie_small.jpg

Glad you're having fun, guys! :sweet:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

In the meantime, I have created a little banner for this thread:

oky_vs_jammie_small.jpg

Glad you're having fun, guys! default_satisfied.gif

That's a great title banner, much like a boxing match main-event poster! default_thumbup.gif

And yes we are all very happy seeing you guys whack the hell out of each each other. default_tong.gif