Superkalle

Minifg collectors series 2 pics and barcodes

Yes! :sweet:

Thanks for this Superkalle! Any idea when these will arrive in the UK?

Brilliant! All the figs look great in the photos. Thanks for the barcodes!

Definitely geting the whole set, and multiples of the surfer and spartan!

Yes! :sweet:

Thanks for this Superkalle! Any idea when these will arrive in the UK?

Thanks Superkalle? Superkalle? We were two to make this happen :tongue::wink:

Exactly!! It was Ras74 and Superkalle in beatiful harmony who did this (we were giggling all the way...."tell me exactly when you press Post and I will be the first to comment" :laugh:)

Greatness! Thank you! :wub:

My favorites are naturally the Witch and the Singer, but also the Pharaoh, the Mime and the Surferdude. But I'm going to get them all anyway, so it doesn't make a difference. :laugh:

Oh wow. I love that mini minifig statue.

Now I feel really, bad not even having any Series 1 figs. :cry_sad:

Ever so slightly jealous. Can you guys confirm what extras, if any, the minifigs have?

And I expect once again the kids will not get any because the power sellers will snap them up in the first hour like set #1 and sell them on ebay at twice the price. :hmpf_bad:

And I expect once again the kids will not get any because the power sellers will snap them up in the first hour like set #1 and sell them on ebay at twice the price. :hmpf_bad:

Nah, TLG have promised to sort out the distribution imbalance between Europe and the States that resulted in that unpleasantness.

Thanks Superkalle? Superkalle? We were two to make this happen :tongue::wink:

Exactly!! It was Ras74 and Superkalle in beatiful harmony who did this (we were giggling all the way...."tell me exactly when you press Post and I will be the first to comment" :laugh:)

Oh. Sorry Ras. :tongue:

Superkalle never said in the original post! Am I trouble-making now? :tongue:

Nice pics! Tell me, do any of the figs have back printing? And does the Mexican have any torso printing at all? I'm very curious.

Yay! Now you can tell us about the quality of the plastic :wink: .

EDIT: Just noticed the load of white bobas you have. Are you going to tell us what they're for? :wink:

Edited by ThatGuyWithTheBricks

I SO want these! :grin: They are so cool!! :laugh: I especially want the Roman warrior, mime, vampire, sombrero man, and surfer. :wink: Thanks for these great pictures!!

Ahhh!!! The hunt have begun. These minifigs are plain awesome. I can't wait to get my hands onto these figs. Thanks guys for coming up with these superb comprehensive listing. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Definatly liking this.

I am definatly getting the karate guy (for the trophy and the hair), pop star (for the microphone and hair although the torso and legs also have possibilities), Mexican (for that HAT plus the maracas), Strongman (for the weights), Disco guy (for the hair and the glasses face plus that record), Surfer x 2 (for everything) & skier (for the skis and poles).

May get a second skier, a third surfer, a Ringmaster (for the torso) and a cop (for the sunglasses face)

Nice pics! Tell me, do any of the figs have back printing? And does the Mexican have any torso printing at all? I'm very curious.

No torso printing on the Mexican hombre.

Yay! Now you can tell us about the quality of the plastic :wink: .

EDIT: Just noticed the load of white bobas you have. Are you going to tell us what they're for? :wink:

Plastic...hm, funny you should mention it. One thing I noticed was that the legs pivot too easy. There should be a bit more resistance I think. But I guess these minifigs have the same quality as series 1. The white bobbas come from a drive here in Sweden that if you bought Star Wars sets for a certain amount, you got white bobbas.

Niiiice! Thanks guys! :thumbup:

So the mexican DOES have a printed sombrero, and the mime DOES have printed arms! (there was some doubt cast on this recently)

Plastic...hm, funny you should mention it. One thing I noticed was that the legs pivot too easy. There should be a bit more resistance I think. But I guess these minifigs have the same quality as series 1. The white bobbas come from a drive here in Sweden that if you bought Star Wars sets for a certain amount, you got white bobbas.

That's pretty disappointing. I was hoping for better quality this time around. :thumbdown:

You guys were lucky, the only way we can get them are through special event-oriented giveaways. :hmpf:

Thanks anyways.