8189.jpg

8190 Claw Catcher

Pieces: ?

8190.jpg

8191 Lavatraz

Pieces: ?

8191.jpg

Thats what i was about to post :sadnew:

Anyway i think the new set looks pretty cool but the side of the box says number 11 witch is already the underground mining station.

Also the miner is grey?

I zoomed in and the rock monster is orange with black rock!!! :cry_happy: And the miner has a metallic helmet and body/armor!

I dunno if you heard, but I've received information that there will still be four new Power Miners sets.

I zoomed in and the rock monster is orange with black rock!!! :cry_happy: And the miner has a metallic helmet and body/armor!

The fig is probably just a preliminary version , the rock monster should stay the same mostly.

I think the reason behind the fig wearing a metalis helmet is because the area the vehicle is in is full of lava and fire!

The looks kinda like the thunder driller just alot sleeker and without the cumbersome drill.

Power miners is starting to look decent :classic:

Edit-I just looked closer and it looks like theres a metalic version of the visor from iceplanet :sweet:

Edited by Black Rabbit

I dunno if you heard, but I've received information that there will still be four new Power Miners sets.

:hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: Oh.. my.. gosh.. Can anybody read these days!?!?!?! If you would take all of 2 minutes to read the post 6 posts above your post you would even see pictures of one of the new sets! :laugh:

so i just looked at the prelim picture and it loks like crome agents armor or black agent armor.

Edited by hunterx

Bye, bye, rock monsters!

Its time for Lava monsters! Raaaar!

I really love the idea to going deeper and deeper...

I wonder what they will meet on the end... Lava King? xD

I read the above posts, computerbug, poeple just didn't realize there were going to be four new sets and not one. >_>

so i just looked at the prelim picture and it loks like crome agents armor or black agent armor.

Actually it is metallic knights armor and possibly a bley Ice planet visor. And I am sorry raphy I thought you were acting like andy. Sorry once again. :classic:

Great new 2010 picture. So far, this set and the Toy Story line are the only things from next year that have impressed me so far. I really like how they're branching out into a new location rather than just staying with the rock theme - and a subtheme based near the earth's core is fine with me. Plus, the vehicle looks great, and I love the mini lava monsters power miners in heat resistant gear. I can see myself buying this set when it comes out - as it looks like I won't be buying much else from 2010's winter lineup. :wink:

Wow. So much exciting news these days! :grin:

This picture is rather small, but I like what I'm seeing. It's nice to see that they changed the color scheme to fit the new environment. It'll cool having rock monsters in orange/black, and the dark blue parts will be more useful than the orange ones in the current sets. Also, the new gear on the miner looks interesting. Looking forward to more and/or clearer pics!

I wonder what they will meet on the end... Lava King? xD

:laugh: Possibly. When done right, that would be pretty awesome.

Did anyone notice that one of the sets are called "Fiery Petrel"? :laugh:

Where did you see that? And what's so funny about it? :look:

I read the above posts, computerbug, poeple just didn't realize there were going to be four new sets and not one. >_>

Well, that information was posted mere 2-3 pages ago by Svelte (Link). But since that was over a month ago, I guess we can't blame you. Thanks anyway.

Btw, looking at that list again, did anyone think about the possibility that 8191 "Monster Power Miners jail" isn't the PM's jail for monsters, but the Monsters' jail for miners? :oh: I mean, we already have a base for the PM's (sorta), so this could be sort of a base for the rock/lava monsters! :sweet: It would make sense because then the story could be that the PM are trying to bust out the prisoners.

Great new 2010 picture. So far, this set and the Toy Story line are the only things from next year that have impressed me so far. I really like how they're branching out into a new location rather than just staying with the rock theme - and a subtheme based near the earth's core is fine with me. Plus, the vehicle looks great, and I love the mini lava monsters power miners in heat resistant gear. I can see myself buying this set when it comes out - as it looks like I won't be buying much else from 2010's winter lineup. :wink:

What about 10199 Winter Toy Shop or 10197 Fire Brigade? Weren't you impressed by those at all? :oh3: What about SW? Aren't you at least interested in the BPs?

But I agree, it's good how they are progressing the story this way. :thumbup:

Btw, did anyone else find the two promos at Target? I checked all my local Targets, but they didn't have them. :look:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Actually it is metallic knights armor and possibly a bley Ice planet visor. And I am sorry raphy I thought you were acting like andy. Sorry once again. :classic:

Are you sure, look at it closely i know that the metallic knight armor is not that thick.

Edited by hunterx

Thanks for the pic, Lordofdragons! I wasn't a huge PM fan but the new rock monsters are looking very appealing, as is the concept of the lava/ magma theme.

This pic isn't marked confidential/ prelim, so I will post it here:

61sYQomJuIL._AA400_.jpg

BTW Oky, I have seen one translation of the prison set's name as 'Fort Lavatraz' (a la Alcatraz), so this may back up your theory that it's a rock monster run jail!

im really liking the lava theme with the new out fits and im also liking the vehicle and the monster but is it black or gray rock color?

im really liking the lava theme with the new out fits and im also liking the vehicle and the monster but is it black or gray rock color?

It looks black to me.

Awesome! Thanks for the new pic! :sweet: I'm definitely sold on this one! The new figs look really cool, and the vehicle seems well designed. :thumbup:

So now we know what 8188 "Lavaflitzer" and 8190 "mini-monster grabber" look like. Two more to go! :grin:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Woah! That is a really neat little set! :oh: I really love the water tank and the front with the sideways rollcage. :thumbup: The figures are allright, but I think I like the look of this year's...

I'm guessing $8-10 USD for this one???

Wow, I might actually buy some of these sets now. That visor looks really useful, along with a lot of parts on the vehicle there.