Sign in to follow this  
Gaultier

MOC : Hong Kong double deck bus - KMB Volvo B9TL with Juicy Couture ad

indexed.gif V-LB-1C

I am from Hong Kong. This is my first time to share my MOC on Eurobricks Forums.

volvo_b9tl_1.jpg

volvo_b9tl_2.jpg

volvo_b9tl_3.jpg

volvo_b9tl_4.jpg

volvo_b9tl_left.jpg

volvo_b9tl_right.jpg

volvo_b9tl_top_1.jpg

volvo_b9tl_top_2.jpg

volvo_b9tl_door_1.jpg

volvo_b9tl_door_2.jpg

volvo_b9tl_door_3.jpg

My lego buses : Dennis Condor / Volvo B9TL / ADL Enviro 500 / Dennis Trident ALX500

z5.jpg

z6.jpg

Excellent busses man. I love the way those doors open. Keep up the good work!

Now I thought I love stickering MOC's ! :laugh:

AWESOME buses 'Gaultier', the front end of your main featured bus is just so perfect in shape and style ! :thumbup:

Brick On Bus On 'Gaultier' ! :wink:

These are sooooo fantastic! I love the shape of the featured bus and I love how solid it looks. In a lot of mocs I see I see pieces that are just barley holding on and don't look solid. yours looks like it has perfect structure.

Although I love the featured bus I have to say my favorite is the one on the far right in the picture of all four (front view)

Keep up the amazing work

Charlie

These buses are phenomenal, the entire collection you have made is just fantastic :thumbup:

The detailing and colour schemes are just brilliant, I also love the massive ad on this bus.

Great model, really looks the part :thumbup:

Was interested in what the white 1x1 hinge bricks are on the front of the bus on the white unrights between lower and upper deck. I am aware of the 1x2 hinge bricks but can't find a 1x1 version (I happened to be looking the othr day as it would have been handy for something I'm building)

This is simply a fantastic creation of double-deck buses! And I could very well relate with the ads splashed over the bus' body as I see them everyday when I take my ride to work. :grin: I can see you've put on those custom prints seamlessly on the bricks. I had plans of doing this kind of bus also similar to yours and I see you really captured the overall shape and details pretty well. Great job! :thumbup:

Very nice buses and excellent work on the stickers, Gaultier. The one thing I don't like here is your use of minifigs with them. You seem to have gone to a lot of trouble to get the vehicles proportioned just right and the oddly proportioned minifig looks out of place and in many respects too small.

tbroyd, if you look closely you'll see that the hinge bricks are 1x2 rather than 1/1 but that half of each has been made black, using stickers or paint.

Cheers,

Ralph

Hello everyone !

I'm a fan of lego buses too and those are simply a great job !

Especially the door movement is fantastic !

How could you make it ?