Konrade

What's your latest acquisition?

the title says it all! I noticed that the pirate forum had one, and thought it would be great if the Castle-Goers had one too. I'll start by saying I just got MMV and and the new King's Castle. So, let the bragging begin!

I'm eagerly waiting for a friend to bring me back 7079 Drawbridge Defense from London. I've been wanting that set since I first saw it, but it's hard to get new here nowadays... at least for a reasonable price. It looks to be an awesome set, and I can't wait for her to come home with it so I can build it. :classic:

Edited by Hive

Well, I have been very greedy over the last few weeks, as I use this time to stock up on sets and pieces for the year. So ive been buying up every sale items I could find which were mostly POP and Toy story sets plus a couple of the new Diagon Alley sets as they are great for parts. Yes I know, they arnt castle sets, but I did buy another 2 MMV sets at the begining of the month as I figured they are probably going to stop selling them soon and they are such a great set for parts. Grab as many as you can!

Elf #5 today, as elves are the current hit for me. I hope to get more in the near future.

Just got the Castle Tower Raid for a very good price off Ebay - along with my skeletons and dragon the orc siege tower will look good assaulting the King's Castle Siege set and the MMV!

Well, I have been very greedy over the last few weeks, as I use this time to stock up on sets and pieces for the year. So ive been buying up every sale items I could find which were mostly POP and Toy story sets plus a couple of the new Diagon Alley sets as they are great for parts. Yes I know, they arnt castle sets, but I did buy another 2 MMV sets at the begining of the month as I figured they are probably going to stop selling them soon and they are such a great set for parts. Grab as many as you can!

Wow derfel I wish I had as much money to spend on leg as you apparently do! More than one MMv plus the diagon alley sets=Awesome MOC's. MMV is by far the best set for parts that I have owned!

I was quite greedy too. 2 King's Castle (I had one), 2 MMV (I had one), Diagon Alley, 5 PoP sets.

Wow derfel I wish I had as much money to spend on leg as you apparently do! More than one MMv plus the diagon alley sets=Awesome MOC's. MMV is by far the best set for parts that I have owned!

Its all down to saving. I allways save up a lot for just after xmas, as I usually only buy a few brinklink orders throughout the rest of the year. I wish I could buy lots of sets every month, but bills, family and the all that comes with it eat up the money :hmpf_bad:

Its all down to saving. I allways save up a lot for just after xmas, as I usually only buy a few brinklink orders throughout the rest of the year. I wish I could buy lots of sets every month, but bills, family and the all that comes with it eat up the money :hmpf_bad:

I buy sporadically and impulsively sometimes, just because I'll see a set which i have to have. The sad part is Im done collecting all the new castle themes but have yet to acquire and of the fantasy themes. They are just ridiculously expensive!

My first acquisition this year

Serie 3 the Elf.

I realy like this minifig. Great detail.

My first acquisition this year

Serie 3 the Elf.

I realy like this minifig. Great detail.

Anyone know how to find it in Europe? I tried to find those braile spots someone listed, but the packages here did not appear to have any...

Got me two copies of Castle's 7097 (Troll Fortress) (both 50% off MSRP!*), one of 7078 (King's Chariot) (also reduced in price) and two collectable elves yesterday. Great reinforcement for my ever-growing crownies-realm!

I was appalled to find long gone Castle-sets back on the shelves (frankly, it was my mother who did and informed me ;-) ) and that at fantastilicious prices! I also made an announcement about the deal in the Lego-discount-update thread, which is sadly mostly viable for folks in and close to Germany... But hey, at least we're GETTING some deals here ;-D!

Anyone know how to find it in Europe? I tried to find those braile spots someone listed, but the packages here did not appear to have any...

I couldn't find the dots either.

So I ordered one from a second hand site.

I was quite greedy too. 2 King's Castle (I had one), 2 MMV (I had one), Diagon Alley, 5 PoP sets.

I assume you are a big MOC'er. How did you like thew Prince of Persia sets? I have been wanting to get my hands on the Battle of Al Amut and I found it on Amazon for only $63 dollars. To buy or not to buy..or should I build up my castle and Imperial army? decisions decisions!

I finally sorted through last month's pig purchases. Once I add the upcoming goats and chickens, I can build one helluva farm. :)

29ngxhg.jpg

And I added some more forestmen to the pile.

105y839.jpg

Edited by madoka

I finally sorted through last month's pig purchases. Once I add the upcoming goats and chickens, I can build one helluva farm. :)

29ngxhg.jpg

105y839.jpg

How did you buy these? where do they sell in bulk like these?

How did you buy these? where do they sell in bulk like these?

That is impressive, how many pigs??

That is impressive, how many pigs??

I'm pretty sure it's around 220-230 pigs.

I got them from Lego.com or BL.

That amount of pigs/cows/buffalos...if you got them from one source at one go...it is extremely impressive...I had not seen the likes of it.

And of course the forestmen are also the same, even more so considering they had been discontinued for a long while

Just got a few Elfs :D

And wow that is alot of forestmen and cows/pigs

How much forestmen you got right now :O

I am envious of your mass forestmen.

My most recent purchases would be a second copy of Battle of Alamut, Garmadon's Dark Fortress, Prison Tower Rescue and King's Castle. I hope to make some castles out of them. Might get a copy of the Basic Brick Deluxe set to get extra brown, white, black pieces for castles and the other colors for brick built trees.

How much forestmen you got right now :O

Haven't counted lately, but it's somewhere over 500. Need to bulk up on the forestmen more since my Wolfpack army is now topping 800.

Haven't counted lately, but it's somewhere over 500. Need to bulk up on the forestmen more since my Wolfpack army is now topping 800.

That's totally nuts and irrational! I love it! :laugh:

I can't fathom what one could possibly do with so many pigs at one time, unless you're going to convert a room in your house to a medieval framing town, but one way or another this is more than impressive. :thumbup: How much did you spend on all those animals??

I'm eagerly waiting for a friend to bring me back 7079 Drawbridge Defense from London. I've been wanting that set since I first saw it, but it's hard to get new here nowadays... at least for a reasonable price. It looks to be an awesome set, and I can't wait for her to come home with it so I can build it. :classic:

Not only will I be getting my eagerly awaited Drawbridge Defense in about 30 min or so, I also got 7948 Outpost Attack at 40 % off today earlier today. Yay! :cry_happy: