Sign in to follow this  
sam89

Star Wars 2008

EDIT 3: DJSaulTNutz has confirmed part of the set list:

7669 Anakin's Fighter $19.99

7670 Hail-fire Droid $19.99 (includes tan battle droids, dark gray super battle droids, spider droid)

7671 AT-AP Podwalker $39.99

7672 Rogue Shadow $49.99 (3 figs from the EU, very cool)

Thanks to DJSaulTNutz:

"From the Classic Trilogy there is a Storm Trooper Dropship which is a small set with a label "Build you armies" comes with 2 stormies and Tie Pilot.

From the Prequal Trilogy line the AT-PT. Very nice looking with 2 Clones that appeared to be shocktroopers

From the Clone Wars animated series was Anakin Skywalker's Jedi Starfighter. this is a standard episode 2 Jedi Starfighter but is colored similar to his Episode 3 starfighter. (the Grey and Yellow one) very similar to Seasee's starfighter.

The 4th set was from Force Unleashed. It is Darth Vader's Apprentices ship the Rogue Shadow. it looks alot like the IG-2000. comes with Mini Figs of the Apprentice with a large cut/bandaged area in his midsection, a very very battle damaged Vader, and the female Imperial officer (who's name completely escapes me right now.)"

EDIT 2: Here is some more news again !! (thanks to DJSaulTNutz of course!).

There will also be a Grievous model that when assembled is about 12 inches high, and potentiall with a real cloth cape included....I have seen this model myself and it is really fantastic. It will be one of the UCS models for next year.

EDIT 1: Here's some more news (thanks to DJSaulTNutz of course!).

The two new battlepacks other than the Stormie battlepack will be:

Hoth Battlepack - Contents unknown, but NO Taun Taun

Droid Battlepack - 4 battle droids, 2 super battle droids, a dwarf spider droid and a hailfire droid!

The names aren't accurate/confirmed, I just made them up based on the contents ;-)

Click Here to dicuss the great new sets

Edited by sam89

Sign in to follow this