Cunctator

MOC: School

indexed.gif B-OM-13B

Hi all,

Another modular: this time a school!

In this week I did an interior so I will show you facade + some interior:

dscf1626_800.jpg

dscf1625_800.jpg

This one is more near to the italian style and, more or less, is similar to the one where my son goes.

I have seen better interior here on EB anyway here it is:

dscf1620_800.jpg

Enjoy it and if you pass from here, leave a comment!

Bye

Cunctator

A bit old-fashioned with the blackboard, but a great school!!! Must be a tech class with that robot in the back ;)

very old-fashioned school, one building - one classroom, where is photo of ground floor ?

Very nice, I like the front of the building, especially the windows on the first floor. But the class room seems a bit odd with the stairs leading right into it. Maybe you could rotate the stairs by 90 degrees and move them to the outer left side of the first floor, then add a wall between them and the class room?

That is beautiful school building 'Cunctator'. :thumbup:

I like the color combination of Dark Red with White and Grey.

The windows look great, and so does the balcony.

I like this school very much. The facade is nicely balanced: not too much detail, but not too plain. The interior is charming. It must be a little rural school, with only one classroom. And how I would love to have only six students per class! (I am a teacher)

A bit old-fashioned with the blackboard, but a great school!!! Must be a tech class with that robot in the back ;)

I still use a blackboard for teaching every day, and yes, that's in the Netherlands.

Very nice! I've been thinking about building a dark-red modular, and the white trim looks nice! I like the windows/balcony on the second floor the best.

P.S. Classrooms in Slovakia have blackboards too...

Thanks! Actually in the classroom of my son they have a multimedia blackboard, his father is a bit old-fashioned…

very old-fashioned school, one building - one classroom, where is photo of ground floor ?

Old-fashioned as the real one. Ground floor is rather bare for the moment, just a toilet for the kids under the stairs. Work in progress!

Very nice, I like the front of the building, especially the windows on the first floor. But the class room seems a bit odd with the stairs leading right into it. Maybe you could rotate the stairs by 90 degrees and move them to the outer left side of the first floor, then add a wall between them and the class room?

Thanks, I might consider your suggestion

Not bad looking school there 'Cunctator', what's down stairs though ? :wink:

Brick On 'Cunctator' ! :classic:

Thanks lightningtiger! :classic:

That is beautiful school building 'Cunctator'. :thumbup:

I like the color combination of Dark Red with White and Grey.

The windows look great, and so does the balcony.

Thanks Vincent, very appreciated by a master of modulars!

Excellent work!

And how did that little kitty get up on the roof? :tongue:

Thanks!

I like this school very much. The facade is nicely balanced: not too much detail, but not too plain. The interior is charming. It must be a little rural school, with only one classroom. And how I would love to have only six students per class! (I am a teacher)

I still use a blackboard for teaching every day, and yes, that's in the Netherlands.

Thanks Alois, I try always not to overload with too much details

Looks very nice. I like the use of the Harry Potter 2 x 4 tile!

Thanks Jack!

Not bad, a modular school is actually a really good idea

Thanks Brickmambaaa!

Very nice! I've been thinking about building a dark-red modular, and the white trim looks nice! I like the windows/balcony on the second floor the best.

P.S. Classrooms in Slovakia have blackboards too...

Thanks! I love dark red even if, in this case, probably the “bugnato” was better in tan color.

Beautiful MOC! :thumbup:

This old architecture reminds me of my school "A.Manzoni" with huge windows and that front door that looked like the entrance gate of the jail! :laugh:

Thanks LT12V. Probably is the same comment that my son does when he enters that large entrance of his school :laugh:

Nice MOC. Not sure that someone wearing a skate helmet (or is that a bike helmet) inside a classroom would fly though. At any school I know of, doing that would lead to a detention :)

Nice one, I like the color scheme and especially the windows.

But it seems to be a very strict school. Those poor kids have to stand all the time on the chairs. :laugh:

Nice one, I like the color scheme and especially the windows.

But it seems to be a very strict school. Those poor kids have to stand all the time on the chairs. :laugh:

Maybe it is Building of Elementary Military School :laugh:

Very nice. As others have said, I also like the color combo, and the windows. It took me a moment to realize that it is a sideways 16x32, very clever.

Looking forward to the ground floor interior.

Andy D

Maybe it is Building of Elementary Military School :laugh:

Yes and the name of the teacher is Mrs Rottermaier :laugh:

Thanks to all, I'm glad you appreciated the colour scheme

Yes and the name of the teacher is Mrs Rottermaier :laugh:

Thanks to all, I'm glad you appreciated the colour scheme

who is the Mrs Rottermaier ?

Love the school. It looks simple, but has very nice lines. Great choise colour's. "Old School" isn't all that bad, look where it brought me (us).

Love to see the ground floor too.

Had a teacher like mrs Rottermaier too. Used to knock me on the head with her ring. Mayby is should have paid more attention to her teaching.