I Scream Clone

Gold Rush Fever!

indexed.gif

GOLD RUSH FEVER

Gold has been found in the town of Tombclone! Gold rush fever quickly envelopes the small roughneck town with many disputes over claims often coming to blows. The locals are quick to try out any technique in the hopes of striking it rich! Be it panning,damming, sifting or stealing, people will try anything to cash in. Thanks to SlyOwl for the mountain technique.

4315376794_52f8afd0b1.jpg

4315375630_b5254a9fef.jpg

4314640019_d836999d43.jpg

4314641591_8d72460e6b.jpg

4314642769_2d21a70b28.jpg

Of course more high res pics available on

Flickr and MOCPages too :grin:

Cheers

ISC

Looks great! The mountain side us a nice touch, as is the shower.

Looks like you're on a roll ISC. Nice scene! :classic: The slanted rock formation is indeed a nice touch. The little scene you depicted are really funny: the guy taking a shower, the gun fight, the guys looking for gold... Oh, and a nice wooden wheelbarrow.

Wow those mountains are really lovely! I admire everyone who can make great themed figs without using fig parts designed for that theme.

A stunning creation ISC! Everything is just beautiful. :cry_happy:

I like to see them at work, knowing only a few will get rich.

Very nice job, and I'm looking forward to the next part of Tombclone city.

Really nice, great little scenes and the transparent plates for the river and SlyOwl's mountain technique definitely give it the touch :thumbup::wink:

'ISC' you are a genius !

Just look at that river - fantastic ! :sweet:

But can't a guy have time alone to shower ! :laugh:

All the mining equipment pretty well spot on for the period 1840 to 1860 - great job !

I'm a conformist! 'ISC' !!!

Another great Moc by ISC! My only suggestion would be to see how the clear 1x1 rounds look over blue plates. Or even keep the grey plates add a layer of 1x1 trans light blue and then the clear 1x1 rounds on top of that.

Great scene! :thumbup: It's very nice, especially the rocks. And I like the way you've represented the action going on.

Thank you all for the kind comments. :classic:

Looks like you're on a roll ISC. Nice scene! :classic: The slanted rock formation is indeed a nice touch. The little scene you depicted are really funny: the guy taking a shower, the gun fight, the guys looking for gold... Oh, and a nice wooden wheelbarrow.

Glad you like the wheelbarrows, I tried a lot of different designs for those.

Wow those mountains are really lovely! I admire everyone who can make great themed figs without using fig parts designed for that theme.

That's what I like about your Atlantis creation, its using the pieces provided. I really am not too keen on customs just yet.

Really nice, great little scenes and the transparent plates for the river and SlyOwl's mountain technique definitely give it the touch :thumbup::wink:

Cheers buddy.

Wow did the gold blind you, so you need that big text in your post? :tongue:

Very nice scene ICS, i guess this goes pretty well wit your other WW sets?

Looks like the writing got you too! Who is this ICS guy anyway? Text fixed.

'ISC' you are a genius !

Just look at that river - fantastic ! :sweet:

But can't a guy have time alone to shower ! :laugh:

All the mining equipment pretty well spot on for the period 1840 to 1860 - great job !

I'm a conformist! 'ISC' !!!

Hey, he is in a barrel after all, can't get much more private. Thanks for the historical nod.

Another great Moc by ISC! My only suggestion would be to see how the clear 1x1 rounds look over blue plates. Or even keep the grey plates add a layer of 1x1 trans light blue and then the clear 1x1 rounds on top of that.

I don't quite follow what you mean. I know from the angle of the photos that it is hard to see all the 1x1 rounds under the trans bricks (tan,gold,bley,black, and dark bley), and by using a blue plates I lose this effect as well as the fast flowing nature of the water that I was going for. I guess for a stiller calmer water way it would work out.

Very well done ISC, I like the rockface and the showdown. The guy with his hat being blown off is good! :classic:

Cheers, I love a good pistol showdown as long as its not me involved :tongue:

ISC is on the Western scene. :thumbup: Love it! :wub: I didn't realize you had posted here on EB after commenting on FlickR.

I love that mountain - neat to see you using different techniques. The river is nice, esp. all the action along the banks. I really like the fig in the shower. Nice mining cart, and all the other little details.

Overall, very nice creation. What's next? I'm looking forward to seeing your next MOC.

That's a totally awesome Western MOC, I Scream Clone! :oh:

I really :wub: it!

The landscape looks very realistic and the small scenes with all the minifigs look very lovely!

The most I like the scene of the two cowboys straining the gold.

Very, very well done! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Klaus-Dieter

Another Great MOC ISC!

The detaile is incredible! I love the way you have done the water. :thumbup:

The people are spot on!

A really nice MOC, im really looking forward to seeing more soon! :sweet:

CommanderFox

Very nicely done. The water looks great, one thing which might not look that good, but I thought of it since all your water is clear. maybe have a few specs of gold in the water?

Still impressive and it really goes well in the Western theme that really needs to be released.

I don't quite follow what you mean. I know from the angle of the photos that it is hard to see all the 1x1 rounds under the trans bricks (tan,gold,bley,black, and dark bley), and by using a blue plates I lose this effect as well as the fast flowing nature of the water that I was going for. I guess for a stiller calmer water way it would work out.

I was not thinking of showing fast water, now that you say that and I give it another look I see what you are talking about. I like the overall use of he clear over another color, I may try it myself over some blues for calmer water.

Again Awesome MOC!

Thank you all for the kind comments and critique. :classic:

See above quote, there are actually all sorts of different colours under the water

Very nicely done. The water looks great, one thing which might not look that good, but I thought of it since all your water is clear. maybe have a few specs of gold in the water?

Still impressive and it really goes well in the Western theme that really needs to be released.

I think I speak for most here in saying we would snap up a new Western theme for sure! :thumbup: Lets hope TLC gives it a go in the future, for now I will be happy with Pirates, PoP, and new Castle sets to get my historical fix.

Awesome, the WESTERN MOCS are REBORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the Mountain.

Great work :thumbup:

The scene really looks alive. Nice and very effective building technics.

So very funny as well as a great build!

The expressions of the figs is just awesome!

All of the water is so great as is the rock formation in the background.