Sign in to follow this  
The Penguin

"We are not amused!"

Ladies and gentlemen! Today I got all three new Castle sets at last! ) And as a well-known (world-famous :laugh: ) clown-hater I couldn't help making this small vignette. I hope you'll like it. ) :sweet:

"We're not amused!" is a famous phrase of my favourite Queen Victoria of the British Empire. ) :wub:

1.jpg

2.jpg

"Please, no more pain, your Majesty!"

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Comments are always very welcome! ) :laugh:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

Poor little jester, crying in the corner. :cry_sad:

Great MOC, as always, Penguin! The chains on his wrists look good.

Well done! :thumbup:

The first picture sells it all for me. If you had no other pictures besides the first, I'd still give it a 10/10.

THe pose of the Jester is perfect, it reminds me of a cowering dog or Golem from LOTR. Just a perfect pose. Great Vig!

That is some great posing of the jester. I think you could improve on the walls a rest of the scene though. Maybe some texturing on the walls. And the floor is kind of bland.

Steve

Great posing on the jester.

I agree clowns are freaky, but jesters are kinda fun (as long as they don't have any face painting :pir-wink: ).

Ver nice and funny MOC.

I feel really sorry for that poor jester, but he might just have deserved it.

btw, why is there a dark green cheese slope in jester's cell?

Poor Jester. :cry_sad:

Nice MOC Penguin! I think you captured the scene very well, and the Jester's position is very good, making him look like he is hiding in the corner. :thumbup:

Keep it up. :classic:

Nice little vig! :classic:

It's also very sad... I feel sorry for that poor litle guy! :look::grin:

Thank you very much! ) :classic::thumbup:

I must confess, that even such a merciless cold-hearted clown-hating person as I ( :laugh: ) feel somewhat sorry for the poor jester. ) :classic:

Poor little jester, crying in the corner. :cry_sad:

Great MOC, as always, Penguin! The chains on his wrists look good.

Well done! :thumbup:

Thank you very much, ADHO15! ) :classic::thumbup:

Yes, I really like that technique: very useful for practically all themes. ) :classic:

The first picture sells it all for me. If you had no other pictures besides the first, I'd still give it a 10/10.

THe pose of the Jester is perfect, it reminds me of a cowering dog or Golem from LOTR. Just a perfect pose. Great Vig!

Yes, I myself (what's a rare occasion) like this vig very much. Who said LEGO minifigs are blocky? ) :tongue:

What a great little MOC, its just fantastic, :laugh: .

Thank you very much! ) I'm gladyou like it. ) :classic:

That is some great posing of the jester. I think you could improve on the walls a rest of the scene though. Maybe some texturing on the walls. And the floor is kind of bland.

Steve

Thank you, Athos. ) :classic:

Indeed, some improvements could have been made, but it's more like joke than a full-scale MOC. ) If you know what i mean. ) :classic:

Nice scene! I hope she finished him off. Clowns are creepy!

Now that's cruel even by my clown-hating standarts! ) :hmpf_bad::tongue: Thanks! )

Great posing on the jester.

I agree clowns are freaky, but jesters are kinda fun (as long as they don't have any face painting :pir-wink: ).

Thank you. ) Indeed. Though I don't know who's more disgusting in real life jesters or clowns..... ////// :sick: As far as I know in Middle Ages jesters were usually physically or mentally troubled people. ) :sadnew::thumbdown:

Ver nice and funny MOC.

I feel really sorry for that poor jester, but he might just have deserved it.

btw, why is there a dark green cheese slope in jester's cell?

Of course, he deserved it! ) :tongue: How dares he telling the truth about the Queen! ) :laugh:

Hm, let's consider that to be a rotten cheese piece. ) :tongue:

Thanks! )

Poor Jester. :cry_sad:

Nice MOC Penguin! I think you captured the scene very well, and the Jester's position is very good, making him look like he is hiding in the corner. :thumbup:

Keep it up. :classic:

Thank you very much! ) :classic::thumbup:

Indeed, it's really nice how it turned out to be. ) :classic:

Oh, I sure will! ) :wink:

Aww... so sad :cry_sad: But great vig :thumbup:

Thank you! ) :classic:

Thank you for your comments! ) :sweet:

Good day! ) :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

Great vig! I kinda feel sorry for him, anyway is that a face decal on the clown?

Nope, that's the new double faced head that the Jester comes with in the Drawbridge Defense set.

Awesome expression on the jester's face. Let's get rid of the everlasting jester smile! :skull:

Great work Penguin! :thumbup:

Thank you. You are too kind, Captain Blackmoor! ) :classic::thumbup:

I'm glad and honored that you liked it. ) :classic:

Great vig! I kinda feel sorry for him, anyway is that a face decal on the clown?

Thank you. ) :classic:

Haha, that's awesome! Great posing on this poor lil Jester!

Maybe some texture on the walls and floor will bring more detail into the scene.

Haha, that's awesome! Great posing on this poor lil Jester!

Maybe some texture on the walls and floor will bring more detail into the scene.

Thank you. ) :classic: I'll take your suggestions into account while making my other MOCs. ) :thumbup:

Very nice, but you must be glad that Queen Victoria isn't alive anymore because I think she wouldn't be amused by this vignette :classic: good sense of humor :laugh:

She's alive. In the hearts of those who still value victorian ideals and ideas. ) :cry_happy::thumbup:

Thank you! ) :laugh::thumbup:

She's alive. In the hearts of those who still value victorian ideals and ideas. ) :cry_happy::thumbup:

Thank you! ) :laugh::thumbup:

Glad to see some of you are still around!

I really liked this piece. It really fits Queen Victoria's personality, at least from what I've read about it. It's always bothered me how the chains won't fit on a minifig's hand, though! :angry:

:classic:

EDIT: Actually, looking at your profile The Penguin would make an almost exact copy of Arsene Lupin. Except for those stubby legs! :look:

I tip my hat to you and you fine taste in clothing!

Edited by M. Lupin

Glad to see some of you are still around!

I really liked this piece. It really fits Queen Victoria's personality, at least from what I've read about it. It's always bothered me how the chains won't fit on a minifig's hand, though! :angry:

:classic:

EDIT: Actually, looking at your profile The Penguin would make an almost exact copy of Arsene Lupin. Except for those stubby legs! :look:

I tip my hat to you and you fine taste in clothing!

Thank you. ) :classic:

I'm glad that people still remember those times. ) :classic::thumbup:

Now! That's trully a pleasure to hear. Even in real life I pay very much attention to my clothing. ) :classic:

However, it's the first time someone compares me with Arsene Lupin! ) That's quite amusing. ) :laugh:

Ladies and gentlemen! ) :sweet:

I don't want you to think of me as a cruel person, so he's a small continuation to the story..... ) :classic:

After making a promise not to joke any more about the Queen's weight, the Jester was released from the prison! ) :laugh:

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Thank you for your attention, ladies and gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Good day. ) :sweet:

The queen looks like she thinks: "Ah well, we execute him anyway." :tongue:

I like the way he is running out of his cell, it looks like a child running into the candy store. :laugh:

Nice little MOCs :sweet:

I thought I was the only one who had used the chain on a minifigs wrist like that. :blush::laugh:

Anyway I like both MOCs theyre very nice and simple, And its nice for a change to have a small, simple MOC. :classic: