Zorro

We have a new Pirates Regulator!

After our Pirate Moderator Phred left because of his work and studies and because of the constant growth of both the forum and Classic-Pirates.com, we decided to appoint a fresh Pirate Regulator to help out Slyowl and the rest of the team.

Erdbeereis, as Shipyard Master, and because of his dedication and forum knowledge, was just an obvious choice!

So let's welcome our newest Staff member Erdbeereis!

Heeeeeeeelllllllloooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your new package you get in the mail soon...I hope this time it won't melt on it's way :pir-tongue:

A thousand congratulations, my well deserving friend!

If anyone can navigate the treacherous waters of Classic Pirates with a firm grasp on the wheel and an eye on the straight and true course, it is Erdbeereis!

Congrats Erdy!

Yarg! Well done Erdbeereis! I've been saying you should get a Regulator position since before you joined me as a Shipyard Master, so I'm overjoyed for you! :pir-classic:

But don't forget the blog, your skills and knowledge and willingness for work is incredible - plus we need to complete the set pages. :pir_laugh2:

Congratulations Erdbeereis, I'm sure you'll do us all proud. :pir-sweet:

Thank you all so much! :pir-sweet:

I'm really honored to be given this chance, and I'll certainly do my very best. Zuloo, I'm ready for some more set pages any time. :pir-wink:

I'm really honored to be given this chance, and I'll certainly do my very best. Zuloo, I'm ready for some more set pages any time. :pir-wink:

Eeep - I just realised I haven't finished updating the ones we already have! I'll have to take care of that this afternoon, then I'll have more work for you... :devil:

Congratulations Erdy, a well deserved appointment indeed! Best of luck, I'm sure you'll do a great job keeping all these treacherous pirates in line. :wink:

Congratulations, I'm sure you'll do great :shark:

Congrats Erdbeereis! :pir-wink: Have fun sailing and pillaging the (MO) "C's"! :pir-grin:

I may end up writing a few extra pirate reviews just to keep you busy. :kahuka:

Good luck and once again congratulations!

Plenty of work ye can do in the forum before that :pir-classic:

Congratulations, Erdy! Good luck moderating this huge forum. :pir-classic:

Congratulations, Erdbeereis!

You deserve it, since you have contributed so many MOCs, reviews, and other things for us to enjoy. I hope you like your new position! :pir_laugh2:

Someone as young as you (though I'm still younger :grin:) creating such amazing MOCs (which come with high-quality pictures, too!) is a great feat. :classic:

Edited by ILikePi