Captain BeerBeard

The Blood Chamber of Immortality

After years of life among mortals in Avalonia, Zakon has grown tired of them and their politic's. Zakon GoldBlade returns to his chamber to replinsh his life source. This chamber is filled with the blood of Avalonian children. They have the freshest and purest blood. Zakon's magi perform rituals to ensure he awakens with insane strength and inteligence. These rituals usually consist of bleeding children and goats. Zakon absorbs the blood into his twisted soul when sleeping in this evil chamber of immortality. Once all the blood has been absorbed from the rituals, Zakon will arise renewed and ready to carry out his plans. The price of immortality is steep. C&c&q welcome :classic:

6805485547_c621f6042b.jpg

6805485603_495b43073a.jpg

6805328677_e85963621e.jpg

6805325885_7e42c78fcf.jpg

Edited by Captain BeerBeard

The use of red in this creation as the backdrop, rather than red elements (like used in gunshot MOCs) is just visually stunning! I want to keep looking at it. Also, that rubics-cubish thing is way mesmerizing -- what is it, and can I have one? :laugh:

As a vignette MOC, it seems so very complete. Thanks for sharing!

This is quite evil. I like it! default_thumbup.gif

Thanks. There is way sicker stuff brewing in my mind.

The use of red in this creation as the backdrop, rather than red elements (like used in gunshot MOCs) is just visually stunning! I want to keep looking at it. Also, that rubics-cubish thing is way mesmerizing -- what is it, and can I have one? :laugh:

As a vignette MOC, it seems so very complete. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks. That cube is the Cube of Nevan. It's a doomsday device that triggers if my avatar would ever die and it shows me the future.The cube also shoots every kind of magic you could think of. I own the only one in Historica! You can make a replica if you have one of those LEGO dice. You have to cut the rubber off of it. It's a real pain to push out the rubber in the middle of it. I found that a nail(the metal kind) works best. I put trans clear plates and tiles on it.

Edited by Captain BeerBeard

absolutely evil, looks great, "life feeds on life, this is necesary" you will need a sacrifice

Edited by Nom Carver

Nicely done!

It also is a good way for parent in Avalonia to make sure their kids are minding their manners! "If you don't go to bed Zakon will get you and drain your blood"

Great scene and backstory! I like the little twist of evil on Avalonian soil.

The use of the red tiling as blood against the dark grey of the rocks really looks great!

Intriguing. Is Goldblade a Nocturnus fifth columnist? This would be great as part of a Nocturnus Embassy. In pure and noble Avalonia, well, I don`t know what to think. Love the snot on the back wall and the guards. What heads are you using for the guards? Stingrays?

:classic:

Intriguing. Is Goldblade a Nocturnus fifth columnist? This would be great as part of a Nocturnus Embassy. In pure and noble Avalonia, well, I don`t know what to think. Love the snot on the back wall and the guards. What heads are you using for the guards? Stingrays?

:classic:

The actual head is the series 5 dwarf head. The headgear is the black cloak hood that Lyod Garmadon has from Ninjago. Do you need a close up pic?

Hehe you really gone to the dark side my dear Cpt Beer Beard! :laugh: This one is great! I love the red tiling and the snotted floor!

However I´m a bit concerned that I shared a glass with that man, lying in the coffin, over in your watchtower! :laugh::wink:

I love how your MOCs follow your own storyline, and this is a great chapter that you have been leading up to. The 3 different dimensions of bricking is very nice, as is the lava (I assume) lake in which he is lying. The necromancers and the components are great too. Quality MOC!

Nicely done!

It also is a good way for parent in Avalonia to make sure their kids are minding their manners! "If you don't go to bed Zakon will get you and drain your blood"

You gave me an idea there and thanks.

Great scene and backstory! I like the little twist of evil on Avalonian soil.

The use of the red tiling as blood against the dark grey of the rocks really looks great!

Thank you. I'm glad you like the story. I wrote some poetry for this but decided to use it in another moc.

Hehe you really gone to the dark side my dear Cpt Beer Beard! :laugh: This one is great! I love the red tiling and the snotted floor!

However I´m a bit concerned that I shared a glass with that man, lying in the coffin, over in your watchtower! :laugh::wink:

You'll be alright. You have to remember that Zakon's dark nature has never been revealed to Avalonia. Zakon is an enigma.

I love how your MOCs follow your own storyline, and this is a great chapter that you have been leading up to. The 3 different dimensions of bricking is very nice, as is the lava (I assume) lake in which he is lying. The necromancers and the components are great too. Quality MOC!

Thank you. The red is blood.