Sign in to follow this  
Sirens-of-Titan

Instilling Obedience

Hello everyone, time has not been my friend and it has taken me way too long to find some time to build. I present to you the first chapter of my new Fantasy series: Rsie of the Mage Chapter 1: Instilling Obedience:

The prologue of this story can be found here:

Chapter one can be found here:

As this is a story I will post some notable images and ask you to view the MOC on MOCPAGES. :sweet:

1317918142m_DISPLAY.jpg

1317918125m_DISPLAY.jpg

1317918157m_DISPLAY.jpg

1317918165m_DISPLAY.jpg

Cheers! Please let me know how you like it. :dsweet:

I love the window effects and the church-y building. If i'm honest i'm not so sure about the hut/houses around. Were they modelled off anything in particular?

I love the window effects and the church-y building. If i'm honest i'm not so sure about the hut/houses around. Were they modelled off anything in particular?

Thank you Duke, I appreciate the question: The houses are a re-imagined version of Eastern-European hovels from the 1800's. Cheers :sweet:

AWESOME work 'Sirens-Of-Titan', that church and rock monster are just too much.....leadlighting effect is a huge :thumbup: so too are the houses. :wink:

Chapter two next I can't wait ! :laugh:

Brick On 'Sirens-Of-Titan' ! :grin:

Wow, just wow!

The stained glass looks phenomenal, and that golem it's just cool, you really got the face right, he has a facial expression but you managed to make it out of stone. Fantastic!