Sign in to follow this  
Commodore Hornbricker

VIG: Pirate Spa Day

Ooooo... Mud Fight! Get those pirates out of there before Hincklet and Sinner jump in!

It's a very nice bingette, and to put in mud (I assume it's mud) is a nice touch instead of the usual bubble bath.

If you want you can add a mini-ship in there for the pirate to play with. Let me find a picture for you.

Stauder.

Thats great. Love all the little the details you've packed in like the cherries , treasure and bottle of something ( rum or champagne? )

I like it too! It looks really a place to relax. The holiday place for pirates! :pir_laugh2:

The MOC is well built too with the smooth surfaces and the ripples in the mud/chocolate bath.

Nic job! :pir-blush:

Thats great. Love all the little the details you've packed in like the cherries , treasure and bottle of something ( rum or champagne? )

They're still pirates so it's got to be rum! Rum and mud... Not a bad idea really!

Ha that's funny! I like the servant and all the food and rum around the pirate couple. I have to say that your recent mocs are showing a building skill improvement.

Ha that's funny! I like the servant and all the food and rum around the pirate couple. I have to say that your recent mocs are showing a building skill improvement.

Thanks. That's a real compliment comming from a terrific builder such as yourself. I get so many ideas and inspirations seeing the creations others are making. This is such a great site...just being here makes one a better builder. I built this for my wife. It came with reservations for a weekend getaway up to the Napa Valley.

I wish I had a spa or even a swimming pool near my house (SIGH) :pir-hmpf: A very good MOC, and I agree with what Paul cantu said about you becoming a better builder. Your last few MOC's have been AWESOME! Good Job :thumbup: