SilentMode

MOC: 6-wide SUV/Agent carrier

Time to tie up some loose ends... Some of you may remember my SUV design posted here last year. It took a while to get around to it, but I finally took some pictures of the vehicle.

I built four of these a while ago, and generally I'm happy with them - just wish I didn't use so many plates.

5443097152_57384f767f_z_d.jpg

5443097486_47155db3df_z_d.jpg

5443098084_b1ce08578d_z_d.jpg

5442495131_dbeafa68e8_z_d.jpg

Nice! It's a bit big seeing as the figs don't even reach the top of he hood, but it's next to impossible to get good proportions in Lego.

Very nicely done SUV SilentMode! I've also been wanting to make a black 6-wide SUV like that, and I'm happy to see the proper combination of slick black body finish and the trans-black pieces for the tinted windscreen/windows. It's also nice to see you put doors there though I guess they are only for cosmetic purposes. A minor nitpick though is that the rear bumper seems to be incomplete being 4-wide only. Still, a good job on this one! :thumbup:

That's a very good point! I don't think it would be a problem extending it, I'll give it a try.

Thanks for your comments/feedback!

Cool SUV, it would look nice in my city :classic::thumbup:

You could try some kind of spy van, with a little satelite dish on top and computers inside to go with the theme.