Sign in to follow this  
Aanchir

MOC: Dr. Inferno's Getaway: Part Two

Link to Part One

With Dr. Inferno rapidly escaping the scene of the crime in a beefy, heavily-armed getaway car, it's only a matter of time before the Agents begin their pursuit! Here comes Agent Trace in a specially designed surveillance and reconnaissance copter!

agentscopter1.jpg_thumb.jpg-agentscopter5.jpg_thumb.jpg-agentscopter8.jpg_thumb.jpg-agentscopter9.jpg_thumb.jpg

The helicopter is small, and designed for maneuverability in this type of pursuit. But if the situation gets dire, it's not without weapons of its own.

agentscopter2.jpg_thumb.jpg-agentscopter3.jpg_thumb.jpg-agentscopter6.jpg_thumb.jpg

There are two guns mounted below the cockpit, and two smaller guns mounted on each side compartment. The hidden guns are tiny and hard to aim, though. They're best equipped for strafing in an attempt to slow down a target.

Two open-cockpit images:

agentscopter4.jpg_thumb.jpg-agentscopter7.jpg_thumb.jpg

Needless to say, a light aircraft like this might help in a pursuit, but it's not designed for apprehending the target. For that, the Agents deploy their custom high-speed chopper, armed with two flick-fire missiles!

agentschopper1.jpg_thumb.jpg-agentschopper2.jpg_thumb.jpg-agentschopper3.jpg_thumb.jpg-agentschopper4.jpg_thumb.jpg-agentschopper5.jpg_thumb.jpg

I'm especially proud of this, since I designed it largely on my own. All three MOCs were a collaboration with my twin brother, who's also a talented MOCist. Apologies for the blurriness of the first pic; just imagine it as a motion blur.

Anyway, that's it for this series of MOCs! Glad the getaway car was such a hit, and hope that these likewise prove impressive!

Hello!

That's a nice helicopter, using many wedge pieces! I especially like the way the cockpit closes by using the trapezoid flags. :classic: As a minor hint: I would not have trans red and trans green tiles on both sides of the vessel. That's confusing the air traffic. Starboard (the right side) should have green lights while port (the left side) has red lights. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Hello!

That's a nice helicopter, using many wedge pieces! I especially like the way the cockpit closes by using the trapezoid flags. :classic: As a minor hint: I would not have trans red and trans green tiles on both sides of the vessel. That's confusing the air traffic. Starboard (the right side) should have green lights while port (the left side) has red lights. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

I never even noticed that the lights were mixed up. Thanks for the observation. Not up to taking new pics right now, but I'll fix the MOC anyhow.

My favourite is that beautiful agents chopper, job well done on designing that yourself don't tell your brother but that one is my favourite, one minor thing though, I would try to cover up the black bit at the back that is making the seat with some plates, or a grill to make it look more like an engine.

Happy Moccing