BlueBard

11th Doctor's head

Hi, everybody! :classic:

I'm trying to do a more or less accurated 11th Doctor Who's minifig and I'm having a lot of problems with the head. I don't want to use decals and I would like to use a yellow one, so, what's your advice? What head would you use? :look:

For the rest, I'm using these elements:

43753.jpg?0

973px184c01.jpg?0

970c00.gif

And here's a reference pic:

11th_Doctor.jpg

Thanks for helping! :wink:

there are two main things you need on him. 1. A Fez because fezzes are cool, and #2. is a bow tie, bow tie's are cool. But I really like your Tardis. looks just like one from the Brickworld 2011 convention. keep up the great work!!!

Nah, it looks too grumpy, unlike the new and adventurous doctor.

Anyway, what torso is that?

I thought the head worked, seeing it as more of a thinking expression.

The torso is Part 973px184c01 Torso Adventurers Orient Jacket, Shirt, Bow Tie, Pockets, Buckle Pattern / Dark Gray Arms / Brown Hands

I swapped out the brown hands for yellow, obviously.

973px184c01.jpg?0

I thought the head worked, seeing it as more of a thinking expression.

The torso is Part 973px184c01 Torso Adventurers Orient Jacket, Shirt, Bow Tie, Pockets, Buckle Pattern / Dark Gray Arms / Brown Hands

I swapped out the brown hands for yellow, obviously.

973px184c01.jpg?0

I have a head if you want one.

In fact I have a couple of them

This one 4543.jpg

This one would a good one because its determined it may look grumpy but there is a slight grin there.

2543.jpg

Here is another one I have chosen,it looks angry but if you want different heads then I suggest using this.

My final choice is this head

7117.jpg

I think this is a great head,this explains the doctor alot,the expression on his face. This is how the Doctor always looks like when he is happy

Edited by Commander Adama

The Character Building sets are great! I have a small collection including a TARDIS but because these are compatible with LEGO you can build ANYWHERE for them to roam about. If you would rather have minifigures who look inaccurate, thats up to you, but at least get the Daleks from the CB range, these solve a heck of a lot of problems when it comes to LEGO Daleks :)

Edited by Javert

The Character Building sets are great! I have a small collection including a TARDIS but because these are compatible with LEGO you can build ANYWHERE for them to roam about. If you would rather have minifigures who look inaccurate, thats up to you, but at least get the Daleks from the CB range, these solve a heck of a lot of problems when it comes to LEGO Daleks :)

I built several daleks before. But they're only about the size of a minifigure's shin. :tongue:

Firstly, that';s the perfect choice of torso! It works well for the Doctor's personality!

How about this head?

3626bpb586.jpg?1

Or maybe this one?

3626bpb333.jpg?1

...Or this?

3626bpb428.jpg?1

Or these two? (You could use them for differnt expressions)

3626bpb479.jpg?13626bpb426.jpg?1

One more!

3626bpb181.jpg?0

As for legs, why not, rather than use just plain black legs, but these?

970c00pb71.jpg?4

Also, if you plan to build more characters, how about this for this season's sidekick?

3626bpx116.gif?0

:shark: Anyway, I hope I have been helpful by giving you so much choice! I look foreward to seeing the completed Doctor!