Sign in to follow this  
LieutenantBluecoat

Hello, my name is Leutinant Bluecoat!

"But of course you already knew that, what was i thinking?" - The Infomaniac, 1997, LEGO Island.

Hello, my name is explained in the topic title. I'm LeutinantBluecoat, and i'm going to tell you a bit about myself.

I love all the core themes, Town, Space, Castle, they're all my favorites: But one of my most favorites is the Pirate theme. I always loved the concept of Pirates: Captain Redbeard always dodging the Admiral, Governor Broadside, Admiral Woodhouse... But other than those subthemes, i love Islanders. The idea of tribal warriors led by the Voodoo-Wielding Chief King Kahuka was always amazing to me. I first found out of his existance in LEGO Racers (one of my most favorite LEGO games of all time.) and ever since then i've been a fan of the tribal Islanders, and i own the King Kahuka's Throne set as well.

I also like the Imperial Soldiers, they're my favorite of the Imperial line. I love to imagine the soldiers marching on the Eldorado Fortress, protecting it from Captain Redbeard and his crew.

I build MOCs often but i only have 10 and some are shabby LDD models. I also make brickfilms, but i haven't posted them on a video host yet. I also make art, and i draw often, but some things i draw aren't always involved with LEGO. I also like LEGO Island, (And i mean the first game. Don't like the second two very much) and i have taken screenshots before.

Well, anyway, shouldn't crowd you all with my chit-chat, i'm happy to be a part of the community! :pir-laugh:

Welcome aboard LeutinantBluecoat! I share your interest in the Pirates theme. Hope to see you on the forums.

Welcome to the forums LeutinantBluecoat! It's not hard to like the Pirate sets. Feel free to share your MOCs!

Welcome lieutenant. :wink:

Uh oh... I always had a feeling I misspelled it! I'll have to go and ask a moderator to rename me.

Hi welcome to eurobricks. I am also a new member. Good luck on your builds. With my name I don't know if I am your boss or not!

Well, a leutinant is an officer, so actually we're equals! But, if you're above the lieutinant rank, then yes, you'd be my boss (to an extant)

Hi LeutinantBluecoat! I'm quite an old account and went inactive for a couple years. Now since I'm better at building and customizing I'll be returning. Since I saw you were fairly new I figured I'd welcome you even though I have likely been forgotten ;)

Hi LeutinantBluecoat! I'm quite an old account and went inactive for a couple years. Now since I'm better at building and customizing I'll be returning. Since I saw you were fairly new I figured I'd welcome you even though I have likely been forgotten ;)

I've only recently returned from a three year hiatus that ended in January. Looking forward to seeing you too in the Pirate Forum. :pirate:

Uh oh... I always had a feeling I misspelled it! I'll have to go and ask a moderator to rename me.

Thank you for your soul, now I'll change your name. :devil_laugh:

Welcome Lieutenant.

I've only recently returned from a three year hiatus that ended in January. Looking forward to seeing you too in the Pirate Forum.

Interesting. I have a few ships and such built from my time gone that I'll be able to post once I figure out how to get pictures from my iPhone onto my computer. I seem to remember seeing you being fairly active during the past while though. Must be mistaken. Excuse me if I quoted incorrectly but I'm on mobile.