Sign in to follow this  
WetWired

Old Catalogues

I found a heap of old lego catalogues, dating back to about 1983 in fairly good condition, are these things worth anything now?

I have no skill in that job, but I would say maybe I think this because some people would think that it is valuable, but others would think, "Why would I want to buy a catalogue that doesn't have anything available to sell?"

To answer your question, I really have no idea. Some people like old catalogues, others don't.

I found a heap of old lego catalogues, dating back to about 1983 in fairly good condition, are these things worth anything now?

If there is a demand for them then, yes they have some value. *y*

There is a demand for old LEGO catalogues - have a search on eBay. They're the sort of thing that not everyone kept from when they were young. I have bought a few myself to fill in the gaps in my catalogue collection.

Personally, i've never paid more than

I like looking through them too and only have one from earlier than 1986 (a Technic one). Although I probably wouldn't pay more than a few dollars for them.

Don't they sell on bricklink? I would asume that if they're in good condition and from 1983 they should be worth something, though where you would sell them I have no idea.

Don't they sell on bricklink? I would asume that if they're in good condition and from 1983 they should be worth something, though where you would sell them I have no idea.

Yes there are some for sale on Bricklink too. I don't know if it's in huge quantities though ;-)

they're worth something to me, sure! :-)

they're also for sale on bricklink, btw, you can check prices there

I'd also be interested in buying or trading! Also, if you have any old (80s-90s) castle or space posters or fliers I'd be interested in those too :) PM me if you want to sell or trade :)

I used to love looking through old catalogues *wub* I still have my huge collection of early 90's stuff too. I don't think mine are worth much but they're surely worth keeping.