Sign in to follow this  
eddmont

[MOC] 74-Z Speeder Bike

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I was browsing the Cuusoo pages and stumbled upon a 74-Z Speeder Bike. I really liked the way it looked, so I figured I give it a shot and try building it. This is my first true MOC so I'm sure there are some improvements that I could make. I've made some changes to the original concept.

bike1.jpg

bike2.jpg

bike3.jpg

bike4.jpg

bike5.jpg

That looks great.

I wouldn't change much on that at all except maybe try and lengthen the small laser canon on the underside of the bike. That's the only thing that actually stands out to me.

Like I said... I wouldn't make many changes at all. It looks superb.

That's certainly a good representation of the speeder bike! I like it! It looks good from all angles!

Do you have a link to the original cuusoo project? I like to see what you've changed.

That looks great.

I wouldn't change much on that at all except maybe try and lengthen the small laser canon on the underside of the bike. That's the only thing that actually stands out to me.

Like I said... I wouldn't make many changes at all. It looks superb.

I agree robianco that the cannon needs to be a little longer. In LDD I had a 1x1 cone with 3m bar sticking out attached to the tap. Well in LDD it works, so I'm looking for a different solution for the real world.

That's certainly a good representation of the speeder bike! I like it! It looks good from all angles!

Do you have a link to the original cuusoo project? I like to see what you've changed.

TWP here is the link http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/41024 . You'll notice that I changed the front of the speeder and behind the seat. The rest pretty much stayed the same.

Edited by eddmont

It looks great, but to me, it's not a MOC. It is a reproduction of the cusoo project you linked, with three modifications : the nose, the back and the colours.

So your MOD looks great, but the nose is too long IMO. You should try to make it shorter.

Edited by gaut1202