Sign in to follow this  
Capn Frank

Welcome To Our New Pirates Regulator: Kolonialbeamter

Join me in welcoming Kolonialbeamter another new Pirate Regulator. The pirate forum is now operating with a full complement of crew.

He's going to be joining Mr. Phes, Capt. Stabbin, Captain Braunsfeld, and myself as Pirate Staff.

Our pirate empire is rapidly expanding! We shall rise to great heights once more! pirate_devg1.gif

Long live the Imperial Armada! Ummmm... I mean Classic-Pirates.com and the Eurobricks LEGO Pirates Forum!

Congrats, Kolonial! Er, I think we're getting too many bluecoats into high ranking positions here on Eurobricks pirate_oh.gif I think it's uh time to uh.... *eliminate them* pirate_devg1.gif. Anyway, never mind that last sentence pirate_blush.gif Anyway, congratulations!

P.S Redcoats will take over someday :devil:

Congratulations, Kolonialbeamter! The forum should do well with you serving in this capacity. Because I just joined EB I haven't commented on any of your ships (and I won't be bumping any old topics!) so let me take this opportunity to say that your building skills are incredible. But there is something else I really like about you: the composition of your posts is almost perfect. English is my only language (I know, slacker, slacker!) and it's refreshing to see it put to good use. Obviously you have a tremendous enthusiasm for the Pirates forum, and we all know you're a died-in-the-wool bluecoats fan; unfortunately for the side-takers among you I don't really have a preference (I like red and blue!) but nevertheless the forum needs that enthusiasm to prosper. Best wishes in your new position and favorable winds to your sails!

Another great addition to the Pirate forum command structure! Congrats Kolonialbeamter!

Congrats Kolonialbeamter, well deserved.

Long live the Blues. bonaparte.gifpirate_laugh_new.gif

Edited by Mencot

Congrats! You deserved the post since you are a very skilled builder with loads of knowledge. I think you can tell us the difference between port and starboard, where the weatherdeck is and all masts are placed!

pirate_wink.gif

Thanks a lot all of you :pir-sweet:

Sorry for my late reply, last couple of days I only had my phone on me which was not much help dealing with the tasks of my new position... And now, lots of work ahead.

Our pirate empire is rapidly expanding! We shall rise to great heights once more! :pir-devil:

Long live the Imperial Armada! Ummmm... I mean Classic-Pirates.com and the Eurobricks LEGO Pirates Forum!

Arrrhhhhh! Keelhaul those that dare speak of less!

hey, glückwunsch! ;)

Welcome abord mate!

Congrats Kolonialbeamter!! You deserved it :pir-blush:

Cool. Congrats.

It is Kolonialbeamter... I think I have heard about him before..

:pir-grin:

Isn't he posting monkey MOCs all the time?

Congrats, Kolonial! Er, I think we're getting too many bluecoats into high ranking positions here on Eurobricks :pir-oh: I think it's uh time to uh.... *eliminate them* :pir-devil:. Anyway, never mind that last sentence :pir-blush: Anyway, congratulations!

P.S Redcoats will take over someday default_devg1.gif

Congrats officer of the colonies

Congratulations Kolonialbeamter! :pir-classic:

Another great addition to the Pirate forum command structure! Congrats Kolonialbeamter!

Congrats, Kolonialbeamter. :pir-classic:

Congrats Kolonialbeamter, well deserved.

Long live the Blues. :bonaparte::pir-laugh:

Thank you everyone :pir-sweet:

I hope I'll be able to do my share to keep this boat ship all ahead full.

Congratulations Kolonialbeamter! I feel like I saw this one coming.

Thanks, 2maxwell. Ha, I kind of didn't at all :pir-blush:

Congratulations, Kolonialbeamter! The forum should do well with you serving in this capacity. Because I just joined EB I haven't commented on any of your ships (and I won't be bumping any old topics!) so let me take this opportunity to say that your building skills are incredible. But there is something else I really like about you: the composition of your posts is almost perfect. English is my only language (I know, slacker, slacker!) and it's refreshing to see it put to good use. Obviously you have a tremendous enthusiasm for the Pirates forum, and we all know you're a died-in-the-wool bluecoats fan; unfortunately for the side-takers among you I don't really have a preference (I like red and blue!) but nevertheless the forum needs that enthusiasm to prosper. Best wishes in your new position and favorable winds to your sails!

Wow, thanks a lot for the kind words, they mean a lot. Great to see another long time lurker step into action! I also lurked these waters for quite some years before finally signing up (just couldn't come up with a proper name all this time :pir-grin:). Welcome, Captain Dee!

Congrats! You deserved the post since you are a very skilled builder with loads of knowledge. I think you can tell us the difference between port and starboard, where the weatherdeck is and all masts are placed!

:pir-wink:

Ha, that's giving me way too much credit. But thanks anyway :pir-sweet: Oh, yes, sure I know the 'vocabulary' around here:

port: delicious beverage and one main source of piratey inspiration,

starboard: a coffee bar franchise or something,

wheatherdeck: the latest addition to the Captain's Cabin to get some healthy tanning,

yes, and the masts are placed by the mods and bosses to have maximum control of everything and everyone!

Oh, yes, sure I know the 'vocabulary' around here:

wheatherdeck: the latest addition to the Captain's Cabin to get some healthy tanning,

yes, and the masts are placed by the mods and bosses to have maximum control of everything and everyone!

That's why upper management promoted you. You are well versed in those big words and very SMRT. :thumbup:

Ha, that's giving me way too much credit. But thanks anyway :pir-sweet: Oh, yes, sure I know the 'vocabulary' around here:

Eh, I better get outa here.. He knows waaaaaay too much..pirate_wink.gif

Brilliant.. "Starboard, a coffee shop.."

You are very SMRT. thumbup.gif

Ha, classic pirate Homer! That's exactly what I did after this promotion... and the reason I only had a phone on me those last days...

Congratulation Kolonialbeamter default_classic.gif

Thanks, mate!

Eh, I better get outa here.. He knows waaaaaay too much.. :pir-wink:

Oh no, you don't! You better stay and build! *whipcrack*

'Cause if too many people here leave, we'll have to introduce a weekly building quota for everyone. And if you don't comply with it and leave anyway, we'll find you! :devil_laugh: