Sign in to follow this  
phillip10

a little brickfilm

i made a video and put it on youtube today. it is not very good i didnt have my tripod my microphone or anything else to edit. all i have is my grandparents windows movie maker

please feel free to make comments or rate. the video just shows the squidman escape set make itself

here is the link

Nice first (?) stop-motion movie. I hadn't done it better my first time. With a bit of effort, it can become better. I think you can chose more frames per second in Windows Movie Maker, to do so: Extra > Options > Advanced an then use the lowest time to go to another frame. Tape the camere to something, or just don't touch it. If you're taking pictures frame by frame try not to touch the camera, only the button to take a picture. Better lightning would also help and perhaps zooming in and out would make it a lot more interesting. It's good that you tried to make a "film-studio", and I like what you've done. And if you think that's it isn't such a good movie, then don't upload it. Maybe you can try it again, if you try a bit more the result can become better. Because if your not happy with it yourself, I doubt lots of other people will be happy with it. :classic:

When you practise and practise, and after that practise some more, you'll get a good stop-motion movie. It's like that with everything.

:wink:

Edited by Matn