With the threat from Revolword gone, Ageven stopped by a shop he was told sold wigs. Unfortunately there were no black ones he could change for his brown...

8719029044_b74f15c76c.jpg

This was a quick MOC I had an idea for when I came up with the wig-powderer... I actually had quite a few surplus tables and knick-knacks, I think I'll try to do a shop interior (no exterior) after I destroy this...

8719029306_bf4c0e97a6.jpg

Credit to Elkund! for the cobblestone technique.

Interior; Ziza inspects the clothing for sale while her assistant powders the wigs.

8719029540_c8a1085d46.jpg

As I mentioned, this wig powderer was the reason for the build... so I hope you like it!

8719029768_1cdb84229b.jpg

Top story (which I unfortunately didn't get a good picture of) houses this game board... something I was very pleased with personally...

8719028796_ba754a49a7.jpg

Comments are welcome, this is one of those rare (for me) completely unprovoked free-builds (in other words, I'm not entering this into any competition etc...) so I hope you enjoy it!

NIce shop, sweet street design and exterior as well as the innovative minifig!

That game board is also nice!

But where is this shop located?

Same question as Gideon, where is it located? (it kinda looks like Qarkyr?) :tongue:

really great way to present the wig and the wigpowderer!

NIce shop, sweet street design and exterior as well as the innovative minifig!

That game board is also nice!

But where is this shop located?

Thanks! Good question; I totally forgot about that... let's say Eastgate? (Quaker is a good idea, only I don't think Ageven would go all the way there just for a wig...)

And to clarify, I meant the utensil was the wig powderer... not the fig which was one of the last additions!

He wears a wig!?!

Oh... well... I just decided to throw that in there. Might repent of it one day! :tongue:

Same question as Gideon, where is it located? (it kinda looks like Qarkyr?) :tongue:

really great way to present the wig and the wigpowderer!

Thanks!

Yay, Eastgate finally has a building other than the embassy. (Despite me claiming that I will some day build most of the city... then I go and build another city...)

Neat MOC, and the gameboard is quite awesome. Next guild challenge... crown the grandmaster of Kai's game.

I am in the Mitgardia guild, so I hope I am allowed to comment, if so, It looks really great! Otherwise, it still looks great.

I do not really understand the guilds. Are the guilds fighting eachother or are they working together and fighting together?

I have send some soldiers in the battle of Queenscross, so I think we are working together, but could someone please make it clearer to me?

I am in the Mitgardia guild, so I hope I am allowed to comment, if so, It looks really great! Otherwise, it still looks great.

I do not really understand the guilds. Are the guilds fighting eachother or are they working together and fighting together?

I have send some soldiers in the battle of Queenscross, so I think we are working together, but could someone please make it clearer to me?

At this point the guilds are somewhat united against the common enemy, Revolword and the Hand of Corruption. But they is still tension between guilds.

Great build Kai, as said before you just keep improving. The street and roof are my favorite exterior details :thumbup: And Ageven wearing a wig explains why his hair is different color from his moustache/goatee :laugh:

Excellent interior as well, nice use of the hand to hold the dagger :thumbup:

Thanks Ska and Kristel!

Thanks! It's something like this (and you did join at a confusing time): The four guilds were united under a common king. However, his throne was usurped by Victor Revolword and his army known as the hand of Corruption. So, until just recently, all four (really five, if you include Valaryio) were united against him. The last challenge was to end the Revolword saga, so depending on who wins, we'll know the next part of the story. Most likely Revolword will be at least temporarily gone. For now at least, the guilds are cooperative (though there's some banter occasionally and a bit of army showing-off), and even if they weren't you're always free to comment on what ever you like!

...Great build Kai, as said before you just keep improving. The street and roof are my favorite exterior details :thumbup: And Ageven wearing a wig explains why his hair is different color from his moustache/goatee :laugh:

Excellent interior as well, nice use of the hand to hold the dagger :thumbup:

Thanks, yes, that was the idea... I used not to pay attention to things like that... but now I'll have to bricklink a black one of those 'wigs' I guess...

I'm glad you like the roof. Unfortunately I didn't have enough clip pieces to finish the street off, but it did turn out fairly well anyways!

Of course you are allowed to comment on all builds here!

There are no open hostilities between the guilds at the moment, and judging by most Challenge VI entries the guilds seems to be working together in fighting the common enemy Victor Revolword and the Hand of Corruption. But there is of course competition between the guilds for gold and who knows what will happen after Ch VI?

If you have more questions like these please ask them in the questions thread, it will be easier to find the answers in the future then. Maybe you will even find answers already if you read a bit there?

Thanks all of you, I am centainly going to read the question thread, if I can find it. You all made it clearer to me!

Thanks all of you, I am centainly going to read the question thread, if I can find it. You all made it clearer to me!

Here it is. The first post is a bit old though... as you can tell since it says we've just finished the second challenge!

nice one kai, I always like the small things in your build, you seem to have a hand for them!!

Really nice shop :thumbup: :thumbup: Small but detailed, I like the strange shape :wink:

nice one kai, I always like the small things in your build, you seem to have a hand for them!!

Thanks kabel!

Really nice shop :thumbup: :thumbup: Small but detailed, I like the strange shape :wink:

I'm glad you like the strange shape... I was kind of afraid it would look too weird!

@Jeroenaa, if you got questions, send me a personal message, I can explain in Dutch then :laugh:

@damaximus: Thanks, but it is clear to me for now. English is not a problem for me, but if I have a question, I will send you a PM.

Good work Kai... now if only you could get rid of that shadow... looks like you got plenty of light for this build. Did you take it outside? I would guess the answer is yes. If so, try taking the shots in the shade next time or with someone holding a big piece of cardboard or something to block the sun and get rid of the shadow!

Good work Kai... now if only you could get rid of that shadow... looks like you got plenty of light for this build. Did you take it outside? I would guess the answer is yes. If so, try taking the shots in the shade next time or with someone holding a big piece of cardboard or something to block the sun and get rid of the shadow!

Thanks... yes I took it outside. I assume you mean shade? I have found that for larger builds shade doesn't always work well (possibly because of the camera/fact that I don't use a tripod), and my camera set up is in a spot where there's sun most of the day, but have a piece of cardboard sounds like a good idea (I once tried it with a blanket... it kept blowing away!). Now I just have to find a volunteer...

I sometimes use a stand in volunteer. A ladder with the cardboard attached via bungee cords!

As for the actual build, I like the shape. I think it works well. Good job again. You're really getting much better at this!

I sometimes use a stand in volunteer. A ladder with the cardboard attached via bungee cords!

As for the actual build, I like the shape. I think it works well. Good job again. You're really getting much better at this!

Good idea. We just moved, so plenty of cardboard laying around!

Thanks!