Sign in to follow this  
Crazycrownieguy

{MOC} Securing the prisoner

15978716702_7e8f5dd85e.jpg15977396121_99c7ec3e26.jpg

[][][] Personal Log [][][]

The raid went successfully, all crew, save for one was eliminated , and the ship has been sufficiently crippled. All useful cargo was taken, while the rest was disposed of along with the bodies of the crew. The prime reason for the raid is secured and does not seem to be too mentally scared. The cargo and prisoner will be stored in the old base on Necrosis. All relevant information has been reported.

[][][] End of Log [][][]

Just a little sci-fi build I did for a rpg I am part of.

Enjoy!

C&C welcome!

Nice build! Are the rockery sections connected to the layers below or are they constructed as rings and then lain down on top of one another?

Nice build! Are the rockery sections connected to the layers below or are they constructed as rings and then lain down on top of one another?

First of all, thanks for the comment mate! So the craters were built as rings, and then connected the ring below it, with the final construction being attached to the SNOT base.

Cheers for letting me know. My thought processes still have me needing to have everything connect together in system, so always on the lookout to break that up a little

Cheers for letting me know. My thought processes still have me needing to have everything connect together in system, so always on the lookout to break that up a little

Of course. I am glad I was able to help to out!

Love the black alien plants ! The eye makes a cool creepy atmosphear.

Thanks mate!